It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Terrorism caught on Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I saw this and I wanted to vomit. These soldiers are just marching along and doing this to people over there? And the United States is supporting this folks....

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Can you give a description what is going on in the video? Some of us here are unable to view youtube video's due to firewalls etc. Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Essentially a group of Israeli soldiers go into a small Palestinian village, with a westerner looking on and recording the whole ordeal. The soldiers just start destroying the garden of these Palestinian villagers as they cry and plead for them to stop. They then proceed to rip the irrigation system that they put in, which isn't much to begin with and they destroy all of that as well. Essentially destroying these peoples food for the coming months out of spite.

Just a fine example of how goddamn sick and twisted the reality we live in is.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Thanks.... Well well well, not realy a suprise. I thought the video would be Israeli scum terrorising people. How right i was. This is just childs play for them. you should search the video's of them shooting at kids. It makes them woop with joy (by the way the woops are american jewish woops).

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If Israelis want sympathy from the rest of the world because of the Arab threat............ They need to stop being assholes. Typically typical. How can one feel sorry for a country with policy such as this? The only thing they are accomplishing is cementing an utter disdain toward themselves from the muslim world, and even people that aren't muslim.... like me. There really has to be something deeper here. For the worlds government to allow this to continue, is just..... well, retarded.

The U.S. 's roll in this? Quiet capitulation.

top topics

join