It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Troops Training To Confiscate Guns of Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Foreign Troops Training To Confiscate Guns of Americans

www.infowars.com

In Operation Vigilant Guard, a Prison Planet.tv exclusive, Infowars.com reporters and filmmakers Rob Dew and Jason Douglass venture to Chicago, Illinois, to document the militarization of domestic response during disasters and terrorist events in the United States.

It is not simply the U.S. military — specifically the National Guard federalized under the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act — and Homeland Security along with local police participating in exercises held state-wide in Illinois, but the Polish and Latvian military as well.

The National Guard told the media tha
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.chicagobreakingnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Emergency drills may close Chicago-area roads

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes I know the title is misleading, but I have to use the exact title on this forum. And yes I know it's infowars, but it does bring to light that something is going on between our National Guard and foreign militaries. I will post that information in my next post.

While we were notified that the Illinois National Guard would be carrying out a massive emergency response exercise, we were not notified that foreign military personell would be present, let alone be an active part of these exercises. I don't agree with any foreign military performing any kind of exercises on American soil. Don't we have a right to be informed when there is a foreign military presence on American soil for any reason, especially when they are actively engaged in training exercises ?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It also ties in "Nalco", the producer of Corexit.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
I don't agree with any foreign military performing any kind of exercises on American soil. Don't we have a right to be informed when there is a foreign military presence on American soil for any reason, especially when they are actively engaged in training exercises ?

Actually no we don't. Foreign military personnel have been training inside the states for decades. Everyone from Air force, Naval down to the mud stomper. Usually at a base, camp or other training facilities. What's new about this is that training is going on in urban areas.

Something to keep an eye on I agree.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is straight from the National Guards website.....

POWIDZ, Poland (6/24/2009) - Members of the 182nd Airlift Wing arrived at the 33rd Air Base here as part of the Illinois Air National Guard's role in the State Partnership Program.

The visit is part of a continual endeavor by National Guard Units and European military forces to facilitate information exchange and familiarization.

Members of the 182d Airlift Wing are touring facilities and exchanging information with their Polish counterparts through task demonstration, document sharing and hands-on experiences.

The 182nd AW Airmen have been continuously involved during the Polish air force's acquisition of the C-130 because Poland is the Illinois National Guard's sister unit in the State Partnership Program that began in 1993. The purpose of the State Partnership Program is to link the National Guard states and territories with partner countries to foster mutual interests and establish long-term relationships across all levels of society.

The State Partnership Program with Poland was one of the first three State Partnership Program relationships initiated between the National Guard and the former Soviet Eastern Bloc countries.

www.ng.mil...

WARSAW, Poland, (3/18/10) - U.S. Ambassador to Poland, Lee Feinstein hosted a dinner for members of the Illinois National Guard and the Polish 1st Mechanized Brigade (1st Kosciuszko Brigade) in advance of the deployment of the Polish-led regiment to Ghazni province in Afghanistan March 18.

The Polish and American troops will deploy to Ghazni Province to serve in Task Force White Eagle, the Polish component of the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan.

The Illinois National Guard’s Bilateral Embedded Support Team (BEST) has trained with their Polish counterparts at bases in Poland for the last two months. They will deploy with the Polish 1st Kosciuszko Brigade and will serve under its operational control during a six-month rotation.

www.ng.mil...

All bolding mine.

Sounds mighty NWOish to me.

I tried to embedd a video twice already and something keeps messing up, so here's a link to a site with the video footage that shows the Polish troops taking part in the exercises. Scroll down the page about half way and you'll see two videos, it's the second video....

snardfarker.ning.com...

[edit on 7/7/2010 by chise61]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Only foreign troops with a death wish would even attempt to come onto American soil to take our guns. It will never happen.

There isn't a nation on the planet that would send their troops to America to become target practice.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Agreed, I have personally trained along side foreign troops on American soil when I was in the miltary. That has always happened and I have no problems with it.

The idea that foreign troops are training to confiscate our guns is a joke. Sounds to me like more Alex Jones fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Yep, Nalco being one of the exercise targets was one of the first things that I noticed.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
all i got to say is blue hats and helmets make great targets.
and if i see a foreign insigned army going house to house i am heading for woods. my area is full of quicksand and i know local area where they wouldn't.. it would be like shooting fish in the barrel.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It was the training exercises not being carried out on bases or in training facilities and with civilians that I was referring to. I wonder if they are attempting to have the American public grow accustomed to seeing foreign military personell on our streets.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I also think the title is misleading as I've already stated, but the rules are that I have to use the exact title.

Agreed, I have personally trained along side foreign troops on American soil when I was in the miltary. That has always happened and I have no problems with it.

But have you trained with foreign troops on city streets with civilians involved ? Is that normal procedure ?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The people we train today are tomorrow's enemies.

We trained and supplied Iraq in it's war with Iran. Then a decade or two later, we bomb them and eventually occupy their country.

We trained and supplied the Taliban in Afghanistan while they were fighting the Russians. A few decades later, we bomb them and occupy their land.

We have had foreign military training here in the US. Common sense tells me that one day we will bomb them and occupy their countries, or they will help us bomb and occupy someone else's country.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It was the training exercises not being carried out on bases or in training facilities and with civilians that I was referring to. I wonder if they are attempting to have the American public grow accustomed to seeing foreign military personell on our streets.

Canada's been training with you guys for years. You just can't tell. If the uniforms are the same, we look just like you!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I hope they bring a large supply of body bags to carry off their dead because like Admiral Yamamoto so eloquently put it about invading the US in WW2....

"There will be a rifle and someone who knows how to use it behind every blade of grass!"

Americans have not been buying firearms and the ammo to feed them in huge quantities for show. There is purpose and vigilance in the idea of arming ones self, and it's not just to punch holes in paper!

Zindo

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yes but are they training on our streets, using civilians in the training exercises ? In the video the Polish soldiers have the Polish flags on their uniforms so you can tell they're not American soldiers.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Very well said

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I wonder if this new thread and this one Im posting somehow tie in together

It seems to me the national guard is all over the place now.

New York National Guard Units Scan Vehicles For Gun Confiscations

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by amicae]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Just as you put it. There is no nation that would send in any part of their army into the U.S., never mind their whole army. This is the same reason I believe there will never be an infantry invasion on U.S. soil. It is because of the citizens right to bear arms. Now if the government of the U.S. ever tried to take that away then you might have an issue.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes I know AJ has been stating this as a fact for quite some time now so I post this from an unrelated source just for the Hate AJ detractors who would like to obscure this sort of thing from the peeps
by ranting ad homenim on AJ

Any how here are some "foreigners" who's agenda is not to the benefit of the law abiding US citizen..and their Modus Operendi..while you are worrying about foreign troops they just turned your own law enforcement and military into defacto foreign agents

FEMA Camps & The Coming Gun Confiscation Laws
www.undergrounddissident.com...

"The process begins with the Bill HR 645, The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act, introduced on January 22, 2009. The Bill is designated to “direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish National Emergency Centers on military installations.” There are presently over 800 FEMA Camps in the US.

ATTACHED TO THE BILL is the related pending legislation, Handgun Safety and Registration Act of 2000, sponsored, (of course), by two Jews, Senators Frank Lautenberg and Charles Schumer.

THREE JEWS OF THE NEW YORK STATE ASSEMBLY passed a sweeping GUN CONFISCATION LAW on April 29, 2008.

These Zionist Jews, Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, Assistant Speaker Harvey Weisenberg, and Assemblywoman Michelle Schimel, are not interested in protecting police officers, (how many officers are actually targets of deadly assaults anyways?) Their real agenda is to disarm law-abiding GENTILES, whom Zionist Jews fear will soon discover Jewry’s anti-American, freedom-hating mission."

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

When I was in the military in the late 80's we were always training for desert warfare. The first Iraq war was a couple of years down the road. We trained with Canadians, Brits, French and German troops all the time.
You train for the most likely scenario so desert training made the most sense at the time.

These days civil unrest is highly possible all over the world with economic collapse right around the corner for many nations. It makes sense to me that foreign troops would come to America to train with American troops in an urban environment for riot and crowd control. The training is meant for them to go back home and put it to use. I doubt there is any intention of them staying here to try to control the American population. That would be a big mistake on their part.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join