It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never before seen UFO photos - Debunkers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would like to share with everyone these various photos that I have collected that were found on websites such as personal blogs and social networking sites like myspace and facebook. Up until this point these images have not been seen/released publicly as far as I am aware.
UFO Among Clouds

This first photo is said to have been taken on the outskirts of Kokomo, Indiana. (Less than 2 hours from where I reside.) The disk can be seen against the clouds.
My friend captured this photo on his way to a concert he was hosting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d304466a3521.jpg[/atsimg]

Black and white UFO "Rod"

This old photo was presumably taken in Pennsylvania. The photographer took a photo of this building and when he developed his film he found the "rod" amongst the sky. Could this be a falling star? Debris on the film? I found this particular photo on a blog where the contributor listed the above information about the image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d54e4aa7fdc.jpg[/atsimg]

Desert Sphere

Is this image too good to be true? Most of the time that statement is true, but with this image we can see what appears to be a reflection on the surface of the water, and what may possibly be a shadow below (Don't quote me on that, it could be a smudge on the film) Some say it is a weather balloon, but I've never seen a metallic weather balloon before. This image was taken in Nevada.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f877d6edd36d.jpg[/atsimg]
European Cresent Squadron

This image was on another blog where the author of the blog received several scrapbooks when her mother had passed away in 2008. When the daughter of the woman whom had passed received the scrapbooks, she looked through them and found this image and eventually uploaded it to her blog in February 2010. It appears to be a squadron of UFOs with what looks like exhaust streaming from the crafts. Complete with chemtrails.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f4e9dc8da8f.jpg[/atsimg]
Disk above Rome

This final image was actually taken from Facebook and became quite a hit on there. My friend's girlfriend was taking a college art class trip to Rome to study roman architecture when she spotted this low flying disk-like object. By the time she was able to get out her camera and snap a shot of it, it had almost passed all the way under the airplane. This is the only photo of the object she was able to get before it passed completely out of view. I blew up the image so you can see the object larger.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a90c657f774f.jpg[/atsimg]

But thats not all.

All of these photos have something in common.

Each of these photos were created by me. The stories are all fake.

I took the time to create these images and write these stories to illustrate to the members of ATS that UFO photos are not to be trusted. I am a firm believer in UFO's and extra terrestrials, but it is my opinion that MOST ufo photos are in fact false. I wanted to show how easy it is to create these photos and stories to go alongside them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I hope some of you will be more weary when deciding if UFO images are legit or false.

Zomar

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Wary of WHAT ????

See my signature below.............nuff said !!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I really rather enjoyed seeing the photos you had created and how you went about creating the thread to show them in.

I feel compelled to warn you that you will soon be faced with a barrage of posters decrying you as a disinfo agent attempting to cover up what are obviously very real photos of UFOs. Your proclamations of their true origin will fall upon deaf ears and your reputation as a disinfo agent is sealed within each brain between those deaf ears.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I thought the third one was fake as soon as I saw it The UFOs shadow doesn't match the shadow angle in the rocks. Also, the reflection in the water is below the reflection of the tree, it should have been closer to the camera. The others could probably fool a lot of people though. I seriously doubt that there is an actual photo of a UFO anywhere, the truth is that none can be authenticated.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Thanks for the thread!

I am a firm believer in UFO's and extra terrestrials, but it is my opinion that MOST ufo photos are in fact false.

I am in the exact same spot you are. Agreeing completely. There ARE some very interesting photographs and videos, but for the most part, many are fakes.

Good job with the thread! Hopefully it'll open up more skepticism when it comes to these types of things.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
my good man i thank you for your posts ,i dono why people would fake a photo ? i am sitting here thinking has there ever been anyone that has come forward about faking ufo photos ? i think you might be the first that i am aware of ! no worries the only thing that matters is that for the people that have seen them such as myself -be greatful that you have - and tell your story with conviction..
but op this was a great lession,when i see a ufo photo it seems to me that i can always tell weather or not they are fake i guess its more or less a feeling ,does anyone els have this ?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have seen that 3rd picture somewhere before.......

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The third one is a fake...I think, it was take in the water, yet there is no disturbance or ripples, plus it look too perfect.

Good collection of photos though....thanks for posting them.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by lee63]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The real point should be that it doesn't really matter if the photos are fake or as real as can be. A photo without any accompanying evidence is essentially worthless, even though it may be a bright, clear shiny and perfectly in focus photo of an alien stepping out of a saucer.

It could be the greatest true photo in the history of humanity, but if there's nothing else to back it up, to all of us who weren't there, it's an essentially worthless curiosity.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Unfortunately, skepticism is seen as sacrilegious and a sign of "closed-mindedness", in the UFO community. There are probably already a dozen or so poor souls claiming your photos are real and that you are simply an agent of disinformation :-P

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow This is a crop from your first picture OP . )
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bea63847960b.jpg[/atsimg]

There all very good pictures , and thanks for posting them.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This object:

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Desert Sphere

Is this image too good to be true? Most of the time that statement is true, but with this image we can see what appears to be a reflection on the surface of the water, and what may possibly be a shadow below (Don't quote me on that, it could be a smudge on the film) Some say it is a weather balloon, but I've never seen a metallic weather balloon before. This image was taken in Nevada.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f877d6edd36d.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks exactly the same as the object in this picture and others in the link below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d29d8366994.jpg[/atsimg]

www.ufoevidence.org...

Except the picture you posted was taken in Nevada and the one I posted was supposedly from Zdany, Poland.

Edit: I just read the bottom of your post that you say you created these pictures. Threads like this one don't serve any purpose but to mock believers in UFOs and discredit legitimate sightings, despite what you say about being a believer.

Incidentally, you say you "created" these pics. How did you create that one over the "Nevada" desert? Did you actually create it or did you just copy it from another website and claim it as your own work?

As for the last UFO that object is the same as one of the STS "Tether" UFOs or one of the objects seen in orbit around Earth.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by black cat]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by black cat]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
WOW! Is anyone actually reading the OPs post?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
S + F !! The third picture is very convincing as you can see the object's reflecction on the water that is identical to the object itself shadows match.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
WOW! Is anyone actually reading the OPs post?

LOL Chic
second line

OK OP I wants my star an flag back hehehe

[edit on 6-7-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

Without the UFO I'm guessing, because I assure you I created it.

I actually got a kick out of the people that didn't read that they were fake and complimented the photos. I got a kick out of it because it further illustrates my point in creating this thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
S + F !! The third picture is very convincing as you can see the object's reflecction on the water that is identical to the object itself shadows match.

Nevermind.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by funkmob_starchild]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by -Blackout-

Without the UFO I'm guessing, because I assure you I created it.

I actually got a kick out of the people that didn't read that they were fake and complimented the photos. I got a kick out of it because it further illustrates my point in creating this thread.

What point? That you like to make fun of people? This board on ATS exists for one purpose - to discuss and debate the issue of Extraterrestrials, so when someone posts a photo for analysis here one shouldn't have to wonder whether the OP is playing some stupid game with everyone else. Yes, there are unscrupulous individuals who will fake evidence, but this thread serves no purpose whatsoever other than to poke fun at people. And poking fun at people isn't what ATS is all about.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Solid thread and very insightful. I don't believe 75% and even upwards of the UFO sighting photo's are legitimate claims. I can say that there are some that are pretty convincing and then there are, well, these. . .

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
1st photo enlargemnt:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join