It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A History of Khazarian Jewish Conspiracies and Zionism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A History of Khazarian Jewish Conspiracies and Zionism

welcometoafreeworld.blogspot.com

This article refers to Khazarian Zionists and their long influential history: A history which has been hidden and shrouded in shadows of secrecy. In no way does the author of this article hold any religious, anti-semantic, or political views toward the opinions expressed herein. All uses of the term "Jew" in this article, relate directly to, and only to, the history of Khazarian Judaism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.khazaria.com
www.palestineremembered.com
www.rslissak.com

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A good article explaining the history of the Khazarian Jews. In depth and to the point. Discusses why the Khazarians converted to Judaism and the role its played in our world today. Gives a few interesting facts as well.

welcometoafreeworld.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-7-2010 by therealnews]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In before Israeli apologists come in screaming "ANTI-SEMITE"

Cool article, although I don't believe it particularly belongs in this section.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Yea, you might be right. I'm new to the forum, still trying to figure it out fully.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by therealnews

Yes, I read the article.
The author talks about the history of the Khazar kingdom, then he talks about Zionism, but he doesn't offer any real evidence to connect the two.

He says that during the lifetime of the kingdom, the Khazar power was "infiltrating every nation in the world". I know of no particular evidence that it was infiltrating every nation in the world.
He says that they were the "commercially controlling entity, the reigning super-power". On the Russian steppe, maybe. But that's not "over all the world".
He says that they established the Illuminati. He offers no evidence that the people who established the Illuminati were Khazars.
So he's not really offering the kind of evidence which, as a student of history, I would be expecting to see. Just making bald statements.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Yea, the article isn't perfect but I did find relevant content supporting the theory. This is a documentary about the Khazarian Kingdom I found. Some of the information in the article was definitely pulled from it. It discusses the massive size and influence of the kingdom. As for the Illuminati link, that's a stretch but I'm guessing at some point in history they may have been connected. It's still speculation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by therealnews

OK, I tried to show willing and watched the first video. But that one was about modern times. If I have to go through all twelve in the series to find specific material about the Khazars, it will take me two hours, won't it?
That's one reason why I really, really hate being offered Youtube as a source. I've got to spend ten minutes listening to words which I could read for myself in ten seconds.

My other problem with Youtube "sources", and this one doesn't look like an exception, is that they just tend to be people offering their own opinions. Somebody comes up with an idea, makes a video of himself saying it, and that becomes an quoted "authority" for a thousand other people. Not really valid evidence.

Perhaps you can tell me which of that series actually backs up the claims being made for "Europe-wide power". But ideally, if you want to convince me of something in history, please offer me something I can READ!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

At 1:52 in the video there is a reading from the book The 13th tribe, by Arthur Koestler. There's your source.

D.M. Dunlop's History of the Jewish Khazars is a good source too.

People are always going to try and discredit this history. It's a hidden history. Just like so many others. We need to remember that human beings write-rewrite-exaggerate and change the history books. It's a process. If I send you a bunch of .edu or .gov sources there going to spin it too. This history was changed to begin with.

The two books I listed are my best source for you when referring to the article and hidden history of it. Fact and theory walk a very thin line when it comes to the past. Thanks for raising questions though. That's what we should be doing.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Are you a Black Hebrew Israelite? Usually when they sign up they call Jews by Khazarian Jews and say they're impostors. Of course there's numerous amount of racism.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

No, I'm not. Not Israeli, Not black. Just interested in cultural history.
I could see how you could get it confused though because I know of the Black Israelites you speak of. Quite the wild bunch.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It goes back to the Egyptians who sided with Phoenicia, then the Hyksos who also slaughtered Egypt after 2000.bC from Cains lands, er Chanaan. Then the hyksos were finaly evicted some 500 years after and they settled in Jerusalem.
The Phoenician expansions around the mediterranean ca.1100.bC were also part of this ancient plan of the secret Vulcan Society of the Oracles from the Blood of Brine with their "thou shalt be put to death" laws of satan in disguise as the god of the bible. These khazars who became the ashkenazi or German Jews as the name clearly implies for Ash and Nazi, are also related to the notorious Scythian barbarians of blood lust and murders like they are also since the days of AbraHam. The Scythians also drank blood from the skulls of their victims which relates to the blood in Vlad the Impaler!

To call them Jews is an insult to the real Jews who hate Zionism and that evil satanic star of voodoos or the demon portal for satan's minions known as ZA and drawn by the egyptian ankh in Linear A, our parent language. Just like Horus is really evil in disguise as that false god of the bible also was as part of their zeitgeist of mixing truth with lies so you would in the long run hate god and be filled with hatred to worship their morals and satan as they do now as the ZMO or Zionist Masonic Oligarchy.

The Jews and some 40 million or so people of World War II were slaughtered by The German Jews and the ZMO which is the Red Shield Front or Iron Eagles of Satan.

So get it right and say German Jews, not the innocent Jews who hate that hexagon portal of satan.... and they know that it is as I do!

Don't you?

Here's a hint;

Real Jews hate that demonic star as they also do zionism, er, ZAionism as ZA was satan or Zathanel HatuptaH. H = 8 or 888 it's real number.

Those are the Khazars or Ash - ke - Nazi.

Nasi is a jewish prince, Nazi is a Dark Prince of Satan = Z or ZA.
Hitler was a stooge for the Red Shields and the ZMO who funded both sides of the war! Hitler was named from the Rabbi Demon Worshipper Hillel!

It's a 5500 year old war of the greatest deceptions and cleverness of zeitgeist that still continues today!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Honestly, is it just religious folks who care about all this khazar mumbo jumbo? I detest Israels policies and think they should be held accountable to them, but i really could care less about supposed 'real' jews and khazars etc etc All i see are extremists and war mongers and that is all i care about remedying....

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AeJor_Mn

Good post. Gives me some things to look into. I agree with you on the matter of true Jews as well. Only about 3% are and yes, they detest the German Jews.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
He says that during the lifetime of the kingdom, the Khazar power was "infiltrating every nation in the world". I know of no particular evidence that it was infiltrating every nation in the world.
He says that they were the "commercially controlling entity, the reigning super-power". On the Russian steppe, maybe. But that's not "over all the world".
He says that they established the Illuminati. He offers no evidence that the people who established the Illuminati were Khazars.
So he's not really offering the kind of evidence which, as a student of history, I would be expecting to see. Just making bald statements.

He is just repeating old libels against the Jews, but using "Khazar" as a codeword and cover so he can equivocate if need be.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I'm just posting content.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thank you, that was very interesting.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This may have to do with a prophecy Edgar Cayce made about the destiny of the United States of America. The following excerpt is taken from reading 3976-15:

14. (Q) Is America fulfilling her destiny? (A) Rather should the question be sought, my children, are individuals fulfilling those channels to which they have been brought through their own application of the knowledge within themselves to fulfill their position? For each and every one, each and every nation, is led - even as in heaven. For that ye see in earth is a PATTERN of that in the MIND, as ye well know, and is as a shadow of spiritual truth, life and light. Is America as a whole? This is as has been given. If there is not the acceptance in America of the closer brotherhood of man, the love of the neighbor as self, civilization must wend its way westward - and again must Mongolia, must a hated people, be raised.

The Khazars were included in Mongol territory and aided Attilah in his military campaign.

Map and more information from The Khazars

Gog and Magog were apparenty the kngdom of the Khazars.

More info here> Gog and Magog the Kingdom of the Khazars

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

Thanks for the links. Tons of information there. I will be checking these out.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There are a number of problems with this "Khazar conspiracy" that pops up from time to time.

First of all, the Khazar Kingdom was very real, and was indeed an economic power for about 300 years. There is a pretty decent history on Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...). It is important to note that the conversion to Judaism occurred among the nobility and some of the upper classes; the entire Khazar nation did not convert en masse. In addition to that, they were only nominally Jewish, never really adopting completely Jewish practices.

Consider why they converted in the first place. Due to Israel's relations with the Greek and Roman world, there were pockets of Jewish people spread out all over the Western world and the Middle East. After the destruction of the temple, and the expelling of Jews from Jerusalem, this was even more widespread. Jews were a people without a country for two thousand years. Because of the numbers of Jews spread out throughout the Western world, it made a lot of political sense for the Khazar nobility to convert. Sure, there may have been some genuine religious sentiment, but it is far more likely that the political advantage of conversion was the primary motivation.

If you look at the Wiki article I linked, towards the bottom they discuss these theories of modern Jews being Khazars. It is not supported by multiple DNA tests that have been performed. Most proponents of these theories are either Palestinian Nationalists, Christian Identity Movement, or "Black Hebrews," all of which have an obvious agenda.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Response

I understand where you are coming from, and I think your partially right, yet even today you can see this divide. Have you met someone who speaks Yiddish? A Yiddish speaking "Jew" is much different than a Hebrew speaking "Jew." I know and personally interact with both at my place of employment. They read different books. One the Torah, the other the Talmud. They have different face structure, different intentions, different teachings, different root words and word speak. We discuss it openly. Bottom line is this, How many leaders of Media, corporations, governments, and groups speak Yiddish at the top level? The number will amaze you. What if I went as far as to say Yiddish is the language of choice among todays most powerful world elite? This may help. It's a documentary of fact (I'm sure mixed with a little opinion) but you can pick it apart accordingly. Either way, it's a good and informative watch.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join