It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life with a Cosmos Clearance~A Talk with Late Sergeant Daniel M.Salter-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am sure most of you remember this gentleman from the Disclosure Project,
and He, in my opinion~ Is one the most honest, and most truthful souls to grace the disclosure project. (Though there are many).

A friend showed me these videos today, [Thanks Wayne!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi friend.

Very interesting video..

Especially on how strong or certain radar can affect these anti gravitational craft.

Also he says these ET's take on temporary solid bodies,,this is kinda mind boggling to me.

I think its beyond comprehension on what these or some ET's are.

If somedont need bodies its almost like a spirit?

This make disclosure a tad more harder to explain?
To the vast majority of people.

Im going to watch the videos again.

Good post.

K

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
A bit more info on Sergeant Daniel M. Salter.~

but first,
a quick note: Please don't let the past and present criticisms of the disclosure project, and/or its founders turn you away.
Many of the people who have come forth with what they know in the disclosure project are nothing but honest, truthful, good people who simply want others to know the truth about what they experienced while working for the U.S. government/military. ,
and they are exactly who and what they claim to be.
Ex-Officials of varying agencies of the U.S> government.

So,
Sergeant Daniel M.Salter~
Who is he?

Dan Salter is a retired Air Force career man, E9, master sergeant, who was involved in the extraterrestrial issue for many many many years. He later, after leaving the Air Force, was recruited into the super secret National Reconnaissance Organization, or NRO. During which time, he worked specifically on extraterrestrial matters and the retrieval of extraterrestrial vehicles and the management of this subject. he had a ’cosmic’ top secret clearance. Top secret cosmic compartmentalization, which he states, no U.S. president, to his knowledge, has ever held.

Sergeant Salter was in the Air Force for 21 years.
He also worked for the infamous NRO .
He is now 75 years old and is telling those who will listen,
about his work and experience while enlisted.
What does he have to lose?
He says this about it..

The people who had been employed in agencies within the military and knew The Truth About Ufos had been sworn to secrecy. Now I am finally relieved to speak the truth. We military men who hold on to this knowledge are getting old and dying, and we want the truth to come out. We will either do it ourselves or leave it for our children and wives to do

He has also written a book , Titled "Life with a Cosmos Clearance"
you can check it out here if you like.
search.barnesandnoble.com...

and just a handful of quotes by various officials..

"In concealing the evidence of UFO operations, the Air Force is making a serious mistake." Lieutenant Colonel James McAshan US Air Force

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." Roscoe Hillenkoetter Former CIA Director in a public statement, 1960.

"The Air Force had put out a secret order for its pilots to capture UFOs. For the last six months we have been working with a congressional committee investigating official secrecy concerning proof that UFOs are real machines under intelligent control." Major Donald Keyhoe during a live TV broadcast on CBS in 1958 in which he was pulled from the air when he began to deviate from the prepared format of the programme.

"I know other astronauts share my feelings.... And we know the government is sitting on hard evidence of UFOs." Colonel Gordon Cooper Mercury Nine, Gemini Five Astronaut

"This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious." General Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Hiyah Little Kona, my friend.
Nice to see you.

Yeah, the roswell crash was caused by our 'radar' apparently.
whether it was just our radar, that caused it accidentally,
or it was a 'special' kind of radar (whatever that means). lol
I dont know.

I agree, it is a bit 'mind boggling' that some of them can just take on physical form where and when they need to.
But I have been shown a Truth, that We are not our bodies..
so that part isnt too hard for me too accept, ...
the most boggling part to me, is that they can apparently do it whenever they 'need' to. lol

but being able to inhabit one body,
and then another, later on.. is no surprise to me.

If/when they wouldnt need a physical body..
yes, Soul or Spirit is what they would "be".

Truly, we are the same being we are now,
when these current bodies no longer exist.
So they to, would be existing as what they truly are, Intelligent Soul/Spirit/Being/Energy.

I think, that (theoretically). lol
they would "leave the physical body", when they'd travel to an entirely different dimension where nothing takes on a physical existence, as this one does.
Everything vibrates at a completely different frequency.. the whole reality itself.

I think you are right,
well, you are definitely right..
Some of this is just too much for us (as a species) to even comprehend.
I am sure there are those scattered souls here and there who comprehend allot of it,
but even then..
some of it really is just incomprehensible to Us.

Thanks for your reply,
happy you enjoyed the post.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i will be watching them after work for sure...

i know we are not alone in the cosmos..but that they might be already here make me wobble

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

thanks Ahmose for posting the videos

Salter's story is certainly interesting, and supposedly he claims there is a covert organization called the "Cabal" controlling the UFO secrecy.

The strongest supporters of a fake extraterrestrial invasion have been described by former ‘government insiders’ Daniel Salter and Michael Wolf, as a mysterious military ‘Cabal’ within the ‘shadow government’ running extraterrestrial affairs, that has in the past approved policies targeting and shooting down visiting extraterrestrial space craft. According to Salter, a “renegade force called the Cabal is responsible for attacking and retrieving extraterrestrial entities and craft. They may be the group that is aggressively disturbing the potential of contact between the ETs and humankind.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Cabal are also the rogue group behind the continuation of the unauthorized UFO Cover-Up. Unfortunately, The Cabal has its proxies on some of the seats in the Special Studies Group of the U.S. National Security Council, which controls official-government UFO information and access.

Since the Cabal has enormous international wealth at its disposal, it has the funds and influence to make sure that the majority of UFO presentations which make it to public view are negativistic in tone. Their thinking is that if they can’t sell you the lie that UFOs don’t exist , then their fall-back strategy is to convince you that the people inside UFOs are “evil mean invaders".

www.drboylan.com...

here's part 4 & 5

[edit on 5-7-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I watched the 3.. are there any more? Interesting.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Hi again.

That is very very well put.

I do understand the spirit part,I myself beleive we all have spirits.

These are a unique race of ET's who can do this,
Im sure ofcorse theres a vast majority of other ET's who cant though.(example us)

Maybe in a way for them there in no long forever long space flights for them being they are on a different plane when in spirit form?

The more I/one tries to learn it seems it adds more questions.
There is no one answer to explain the vast life in the cosmos and beyond.

Im going to watch part 4 now and thanks for sharing!

K

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the Vids!

Its been a little sparse for disclosure vids of late!

Peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

If they can manipulate spacetime just to move, then what they hell do they do if they need weapons?!?!

I'm also a firm believer in the Ancient Astronaut Theory, that we have been engineered in some way.

My main frustration is that disclosure is taking so long, why? what power do TPTB have over ETs? the ETs themselves must not want it yet....maybe they want us to prove we won't destroy ourselves? Perhaps they think that we are to reliant on religion?....so many questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

This is our next step. They are just biting time until we force the issue unfortunately. Could you imagine what we could do if we just knew. It would change the planets thought process instantly. Espeacially, if our space brothers were mad chill and happy to see the people finally taking back their planet...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this chap to light. Listening to him now...interesting perspective..not alot of new stuff mind you..but always nice to get more depth to a story.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You could manifest a convincing story just as this guy has with a year of conspiracy theory and alternative topic research.

His information has holes in it, contradicting some parts of his story with other parts of his story.

The truth will come out but his truths are to human-like. An advanced extraterrestrial entity who is capable of manifesting thought forms into physicality at will and yet it's craft is destroyed by "powerful" radar waves?

I can assure you these entities are not so easily tricked, and there are far more then four civilizations working together with one common interest which has nothing to do with global domination.

Or anything of negative nature for that matter.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
sorry to ruin the imminent disclosure mood in here...but for me can be a loose canon....all he got are words and words are not enough on this subject..what we need is proof...if there is any proof in part 3 onwards please tell me coz i couldnt stick to 4 parts ...been there many times before sry

[edit on 5-7-2010 by heineken]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Am I the only one who now seems to know where the "microwave towers" puzzle piece fits now? I just skipped to the bottom without reading the comments yet but could that be why they want so many of these microwave towers erected? I've seen lots of videos of working free energy devices and the subsequent flurry of thousands of people working to recreate them only got partial working order. I just wonder if the same gravity waves that travel so fast and maybe that tesla place and our minds powers all don't use the same set of freq's and since they guy told you they put up a farraday cage, anyone who's done a little time here ought to know they have some type of cage built around the cities cages! Maybe they've already built a cage around us and who knows how much mental progress all this messing has cost the world, who knows for sure that those damn cell phones and wireless modems are not screwing up our minds.

peace

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can confirm one part of his story; "cosmos" clearance does exist and him working at the NRO would in fact justify him obtaining it. Not everyone who works at the NRO must have one, but some people do.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
OP thanks for the info, I actually have all the disclosure project witness testimony somewhere on DVD...

My favorite part and one that I find interesting is that the army could not contain the surviving alien due to him being able to pass thru walls....so it seems that the ability to manipulate the space around them is built into their bodies?? no tech needed?

Or could it be that his friends were hovering above the building trying to "pull" him out and into their ship?

Either way its funny how he started to play by our rules once he realized he was contained and could not pass thru walls anymore!

*+F

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
sorry to ruin the imminent disclosure mood in here...but for me can be a loose canon....all he got are words and words are not enough on this subject..what we need is proof...if there is any proof in part 3 onwards please tell me coz i couldnt stick to 4 parts ...been there many times before sry

[edit on 5-7-2010 by heineken]

Sorry to ruin your search for "proof" but you should know better, there really isnt any CONCRETE evidence or proof in ufology. If thats what your after...dont hold your breath..

Words and testimony are mostly what we have to go by...considering the trans-dimensional aspect of this phenomenon (ex: Bodies of ETs vanishing, dematerializing, samples of spacecraft or metals that simply vanish with no visible way for that to happen)

Any photo can be disputed, any video debunked regardless of it being genuine or not...cmon people we see this on the forums every day with "this could be a spec of dust on the camera" explanations....and they usually work too...because who can proof conclusively that it wasnt a speck of dust and rather a UFO.....Ill tell you who NO ONE. This is what anyone who researches UFOLOGY eventually comes to understand.

Its simply those who know vs those who believe vs those who dont

If someone has had cosmic clearance, has absolutely nothing to gain from talking about his experiences, and is most likely close to dying (due to age), then you know what? his "words" may just be enough for me.

Does that mean that I blindly believe everything I hear about UFOs and ETs?
Of course not.

But keep in mind that in Ufology, witness testimony is the most common source of evidence, given the elusive nature of this subject.

Think about it...you say words arent proof enough for you....How many times have people been sentenced to death because of the "words" of a witness in a court of law? Seems that if one persons word can put another man in jail for life or even death....

Then words from a credible witness, who has sworn on camera in 2001 along with all the other witnesses that what he was saying is true and was prepared to testify before congress..... should be enough for us to atleast take notice that this UFO phenomenon is indeed real and happening as we speak.

--GeminiSky

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
found part 5....where is part 6?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
OP thanks for the info, I actually have all the disclosure project witness testimony somewhere on DVD...

My favorite part and one that I find interesting is that the army could not contain the surviving alien due to him being able to pass thru walls....so it seems that the ability to manipulate the space around them is built into their bodies?? no tech needed?

Or could it be that his friends were hovering above the building trying to "pull" him out and into their ship?

Either way its funny how he started to play by our rules once he realized he was contained and could not pass thru walls anymore!

*+F

Who says ALL the properties would/have to be human-like?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join