It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed Oudeh, Who Planned '72 Olympic Attack, Is Dead at 73

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Mohammed Oudeh, Who Planned '72 Olympic Attack, Is Dead at 73

www.nytimes.com

Mr. Oudeh oversaw the plans of the raid, in which eight Palestinian militants belonging to the Black September group broke into a dormitory at the Olympic village where Israeli athletes were sleeping and took them hostage in the early morning of Sept. 5, 1972. Two of the athletes, a weightlifter and a wrestling coach, tried to overpower the militants, and were shot and killed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Good to see a terrorist die. Too bad it was from natural causes.

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com
beforeitsnews.com
www.google.com

[edit on 7/4/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Mohammed Oudeh, a former math teacher who became the mastermind of the deadly attack on Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics, died Friday in Damascus.

He died of kidney failure, his daughter, Hana Oudeh, told The Associated Press. He was 73.

In later years, as a graying member of the Palestinian old guard, Mr. Oudeh, most commonly known by his guerrilla name, Abu Daoud, showed no remorse for the botched hostage taking and killings of 11 members of the Israeli Olympic team that shook the world. He saw the attack as instrumental in putting the Palestinian cause on the map.

“Would you believe me if I tell you that if I had to do it all over, I would?” he said in a 2008 interview with The Associated Press.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7/4/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I will never understand why topics like this are used to bash a religion or group of people. Anyone who has bothered to look into it, knows that scum like this are the minority. But whatever.

The world will not miss this terrorist.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
may god bless the poor soul of the man fighting for right of palestinians to live like a human , Israel kills palestinians and these kind of brave palestinian freedom fighters fight for the rights of starving,robbed and poor palestinian people

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear this, what a shame.............sorry and a shame that this sorry excuse for a human actually lived as long as he did.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Mohammed Oudeh was an evil git who ended up living the life of Riley and supported by his hosts the Syrians. The man is just one of the cogs who have helped turn that part of the Middle East into the confused, hate trodden hole that it is.

While eveyone rants about Israel (and often with legitimate cause, especially over the illegal settlements) it is sobering to realise that they have been under attack all over and the despoiling of the Olympics was one sorry chapter in the hardening of attitudes and resolve.

Oudeh, like all these terrorist masterminds knew full well that the results would merely perpetuate hate. Whatever his cause and beliefs, the results were tragic and served no purpose except more pain and suffering and (ultimately) the perfection of Israeli revenge.

Regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

He killed civilians who were not even in Israel. Big difference between them and soldiers. This guy was a terrorist, plain and simple

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

Piece of crap murderer.
Good riddance to bad garbage.

May he burn in Hell.

new topics

top topics

join