It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to all Christians from Prophet Muhammad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

How should Muslims treat Christians? With violence? Anger? Hatred? The answer is none of the above. Below is the English rendering of a letter written by the Prophet Muhammad (sa) to all Christians.

In a time when tensions between Islam and Christianity seem to be at an all time high, we remind our Christian friends that a true Muslim cannot hurt a Christian in any way, neither by his hand, nor by his tongue.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

source

Christians AND Jews should do the same.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

... till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Okay, there's the part that scares me. Help me understand this. No one is to disobey the covenant .. till the Last Day? So, am I to assume all will be okay ... until the Last Day .. when it will THEN be okay to disobey the covenant?

I don't like that part at all. What's suppose to happen on the Last Day, and when will that Day be? And what do they plan to do on Last Day, when they no longer have to obey that covenant? End the world? Whose world?

I don't like that part. Make them change that part to say they must obey even ON the Last Day. In fact, make them get rid of that Last Day reference all together, I don't like that part either. And if they refuse, COMPLY .. and give them Last Day then, ha.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
so it must be something else a lot of people fight in the world today, not religion.
what could it be ? power, money, fame, honor ?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Very Good Post !
F&S OP !!
We need more positive Posts then Negative

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

I think you're reading into it a little bit too much.

To me, its just another way of saying forever.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Why do I have the sinking feeling that this letter never made it into the Koran?

Great find kommunist, more people should read this. If it IS in the Koran, then it must have been suppressed by leaders with a political agenda.

It seems TPTB have been working for a long time to create discord throughout the world and twisting the teachings of the world's major religions seems to be one of their favorite tools.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You are reading into that statement something that it does not mean. When you said your marriage vows did you take the phrase "Till death do us part" to mean your spouse was going to murder you?

It means "Until time is no more".

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

... till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Okay, there's the part that scares me. Help me understand this. No one is to disobey the covenant .. till the Last Day? So, am I to assume all will be okay ... until the Last Day .. when it will THEN be okay to disobey the covenant?

Yep, same sentiments here.
It's right there, plain as day, they shouldn't be trusted!
This has all the ingredients for a double cross.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
many people confuse muslims with wahabis, just like many people confuse jews with zionists.

wahabis are a sect in saudi arabia, they misinterpreted the quran and started to create their own laws and rules. they gave themselves the right to declare any human as an infidel, and once declared infidel they believe that it gives them the right to kill you even if you are a child.

wahabis support al queda, and the american government works hand in hand with the saudi government to use al queda as an excuse to invade.

also when the prophet muhammed passed away the caliphate was stolen from ali ibn abi taleb. thats why you have sunni and shia. after that islam was changed alot, 11 shia imams were murdered and that leaves the last 12th imam which is meant to come in the future as shia believe.

i recommend people to read into this as it will answer many questions to why islam is portrayed as it is NOW.

enemies of humanity:

-wahabis (commit crimes in the name of god)
-zionists (trying to kick start bible prophecy and kill everyone except israeli jewss)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
I think you're reading into it a little bit too much.

I don't know about that. If they meant FOREVER, then why didn't they just say that then? This is too vague, I think we better have a lawyer check this over.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

or it could be the same as the "end of time"

when time is no longer
we will no longer be bound by time (and also space?)

after the last day it won't matter because then we will realize what the truth has been, all along:

we are all brothers and sisters!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The "immunity covenant" was given to the monks at Sinai during the Arab conquests by Muhammad, once he was approached, because the monks were being wiped-out.

The monks looked for peace and approached, not the other way around.

A brief read on the history of St. Catherin's Monastery in the Egyptian Sinai will explain.

The covenant has only recently been interpreted to be a blanket statement to all Christians by various authors. The original document served a completely different purpose for centuries.

However; the content on its' face has some far reaching context.

Mg

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hmm, Well, then this letter appears to show Muhammad is indeed verifying that christianity = truth and salvation in the eyes of the lord. Odd, so if one is just as good as the other, then wouldn't people choose christianity over islam simply for the less praying and the ability to drink, music, etc bit...

Why do religions often say the previous one is fine and the people whom are part of it are gods people, then try to make a brand new religion that encourages people to fight the same ones they said were aces anyhow...christians are taught that jews are gods chosen, muslims are taught christians are people of god...why the ef is there religious wars then...man, someone isn't reading these books obviously.

convert to buddism...they say the rest are a bit silly...at least they are consistant.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Mohammad is not to be trusted. He was a very sick, and perverted man. Since Islam is a sick and perverted religion, makes perfect sense to have chosen this man as its leader.

I'm sure when this letter was written it would have had the same effect as Iran leader, Ackiminajihad, writing a letter to the American people today. A bunch of eyes rolls and incredulous laughter.

Muslim apologists really make me sick.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Mohammad is not to be trusted. He was a very sick, and perverted man. Since Islam is a sick and perverted religion, makes perfect sense to have chosen this man as its leader.

so you knew him personally?
you must be quite old!

I'm sure when this letter was written it would have had the same effect as Iran leader, Ackiminajihad, writing a letter to the American people today. A bunch of eyes rolls and incredulous laughter.

actually, he has written us at least one letter that i know of. have you read it, by chance?

Muslim apologists really make me sick.

ignorant, uninformed unnecessary criticism and condemnation makes me
ill, too.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
actually, he has written us at least one letter that i know of. have you read it, by chance?

Yes, and I rolled my eyes and laughed incredulousy. Just like every time I hear him speak. In fact I do the same when I hear Obama talk. Must be the way Muslims try to get their points across that has that effect on me?

Thanks for helping my prove my point!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

With all the negativity of late, I thought this post would be a welcome change of pace.

It seems that TPTB are pushing us into a new war with Iran and Islam.

There is so much demonizing of both Christianity and Islam by both sides that I thought that it was important to post this.

We are all brothers, no matter which faith we practice.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
... a brand new religion that ...

Why is there a McDonalds across the street from a Burger King? Why is there a Target store here across the street from a Walmart?

Religion is franchised too. People pick and choose which brand they prefer. If they don't like the special sauce on any of them, I suppose some run off to start their own religious franchise. Others probably get tired of paying those franchise fees and decide to start their own brand too. Profit and control.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I really like that! Its nice to see somethng positive for a change!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I always wanted to read a letter of faith from a child molester.

What a load of crap.

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

Try to pray at Christian sites, as a Christian, in the middle east that the muslims have captured. Try wearing a cross, symbol of Christianity, at the Temple Mount. You'll never step foot on it.

A smart guy once said "words are cheap, actions are expensive", apparently muhammed never met this guy or had this thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join