It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has 9/11 truth had its day ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Who is Sybel Edmunds?

You’re joking right?
In my opinion, this is evidence that you have never research anything about 911 but are here to only parrot the OS.
Those that spend all of there time constantly attacking Truthers in my opinion have their own agendas, and it is obvious to any casual ATS reader that reads OS opinions.

Anyway, that's my point. Even with a huge groundswell of support behind you, you lot would still find a way to screw it up. Because IT'S ALL MADE UP.

So, all Truthers are lairs to? Perhaps if you spend more time doing some real research into the subject than wasting your energy trying to insult people who speak out against the OS who know what they are talking about, you might begin to see the evidence that proves the OS is a fairytale.

To make such an accusation Gage et al would need a cogent theory, and since half their ideas debunk the other half, and there's no evidence of Cheney or Bush or the Joooos being involved, they wouldn't - as you admit - be much use.

So, are you saying your opinions are the facts and everyone else is wrong?

Here is my opinion on the subject, 911 has had its day in the past and one day it will have its day again when the American people have had enough of their government doing false flags operations, to wage illegal wars for profits and a continuing erosion of the Constitution. When the American people have had, enough they will have a revolution and dismantled this government and start over again.

Freedom is not free; the American people have to maintain it. There are always outside interests who have money and influence to manipulate our government into slowly stripping away our freedom, as we are seeing now. Everyone is susceptible to corruption.
911 will be investigated one day, and it will not be by our government, and history and 911 will have to be rewritten with the truth, the very Truth that some of you are denying today.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
With respect to the OP's question, "Has 9/11 truth had it's day?", I think that like all other truths it will persist, no matter how loudly debunkers may scream that "it ain't so". Ignorance is not a counter argument.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Who is Sybel Edmunds?

You’re joking right?
In my opinion, this is evidence that you have never research anything about 911 but are here to only parrot the OS.
Those that spend all of there time constantly attacking Truthers in my opinion have their own agendas, and it is obvious to any casual ATS reader that reads OS opinions.

I have the feeling that yes, he was joking. And Sibel Edmonds (note the difference) is notorious for being the whistleblower who has yet to blow the damn whistle in the first place

Freedom is not free; the American people have to maintain it. There are always outside interests who have money and influence to manipulate our government into slowly stripping away our freedom, as we are seeing now. Everyone is susceptible to corruption.
911 will be investigated one and it will not be by our government, and history and 911 will have to be rewritten with the truth, the very Truth that some of you are denying today.

I'll repeat myself here: Who is going to conduct such an investigation? You say the government won't be involved, should we take that to mean that the PENTTBOM report will be ignored? The NIST report? The FEMA report? and every other report that merely whiffs of being 'government'?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by roboe]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I'll repeat myself here: Who is going to conduct such an investigation?

We the people will appoint the proper experts in their own field of expertise to conduct a scientific analysis with subpoena power. Do you think the American people trust the government anymore? With the internet at everyone’s disposal, we are all learning and understanding how corrupt the government has become.

You say the government won't be involved, should we take that to mean that the PENTTBOM report will be ignored?

The American people do not trust the government to do this investigation, they had their chance the evidence supports the government covered up the real crimes and staged evidence and lied to the American people.

The NIST report? The FEMA report? and every other report that merely whiffs of being 'government'?

The sad fact is the NIST report has already been proven false by scientist and experts in their field of expertise. Most people know the 911 Commission report is hogwash, especially when the 911 commissioners admitted they lied in their report.
Not only did the commissioners lie, they still will not tell the American people what the Pentagon officials told them. What ever it was they were told made some of the commissioners to want a criminal investigation in to the Bush administration and the pentagon.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Buildings dont just explode then turn to dust....

Planes dont get swallowed up by the ground, leaving hardly a trace....

47 storey buildings dont just collapse....

Boeing 757's dont crash into the Pentagon causing 18 ft. holes....

Thats the obvious stuff......

Then theres the myriad of coincidences that 9/11 produced....

Really.....I just keep getting the feeling you are trying to convince or sway peoples opinions when really, you should surely care less...afterall anybody who disagrees with you is then demonised, which is hilarious!!

Dont agree??

Move on boyz.....go namecall someone else...thats all you attack dogs seem capable of.....that and repeating Popular Mechanics and NIST, which we all know is laughable....

Hell, even the 9/11 Commission members concede they were wrong, yet you pathetic souls keep ignoring the fact and sticking to your Training Manual...

One of you is a fireman...

One of you is a pilot......

One of you is in law enforcement...

I wanted to say The Three Stooges, but that would be lowering myself to your level... I think people will understand..

[edit on 5-7-2010 by benoni]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Surgeon

It is the general consensus that WTC 1, 2, 6 and 7 were destroyed by controlled demolitions.

WTC 6, that's news to me, I have not seen one thread or post about WTC 6 being taken down on ATS, and I believe it was not totally destroyed on 9/11.
Care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Funny you should ask that because only late last week I also heard the same...
Upon looking into it I found quite a bit of information...seemingly it was blown at exactly the same moment the second tower was hit.Theres a photo of firemen dousing the building, except it all took place before the first tower fell ...

Whilst not really a ThreadStarter personally, it immediately piqued my interest, and is clearly yet another nail in the coffin blah blah....at least in my opinion...dont take my word though, try googling WTC6 explosion...its all there.....and needs explaining.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You’re joking right?

Yep. It's my opinion that most Truthers do so little research that they don't even check their spelling... And that sometimes they don't read the whole thread they're replying to, or they'd see that it's pretty obvious that I know who Sibel Edmonds is.

Just not Sybel Edmunds.

Or it's a joke. That's sailed over your head.

Indeed if you read the rest of the post...

all truthers are lairs

What's a lair?

Like where a mythical beast lives, as in the Dragon's lair?

So, are you saying your opinions are the facts and everyone else is wrong?

No. I'm saying that my opinions are more considered and more realistic than those of almost anybody in the Truth Movement. They're certainly more considered than yours, since they amount to more than just a series of assertions backed by links to 'Truth' sites and a near-religious belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong. I've never actually seen you make a point on this forum, or attempt to prove anything. You're either a parody - which I suspect - or you're a zealot.

Here is my opinion on the subject, 911 has had its day in the past and one day it will have its day again when the American people have had enough of their government doing false flags operations, to wage illegal wars for profits and a continuing erosion of the Constitution. When the American people have had, enough they will have a revolution and dismantled this government and start over again.

911 will be investigated one day, and it will not be by our government, and history and 911 will have to be rewritten with the truth, the very Truth that some of you are denying today.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by impressme]

Righto. Let me know when the revolution starts and I'll bring a cake.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yep. It's my opinion that most Truthers do so little research that they don't even check their spelling...

Nice excuse for being ignorant of the topic in question.

Or it's a joke. That's sailed over your head.

Joke? No one is laughing about 911 accept those that are in denial. Nothing sailed over my head, you gave yourself away.

all truthers are lairs

What's a lair?

Like where a mythical beast lives, as in the Dragon's lair?

So you are saying all Truthers are lairs? So, Truth = lie, how is that logical? Perhaps you need to look in a dictionary to understand what Truth means.

No. I'm saying that my opinions are more considered and more realistic than those of almost anybody in the Truth Movement.

Wow! And your opinions outweigh science and credible experts in their field of expertise that have proved parts of the OS is a lie.

They're certainly more considered than yours, since they amount to more than just a series of assertions backed by links to 'Truth' sites and a near-religious belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

Wow! And your assertion of the OS are back by nothing but your opinion, at least I give sources that back up most of my claims and I don’t need to make up garbage and constantly insult everyone. We usually see this kind of behavior with the OS believers as you have just demonstrated.

I've never actually seen you make a point on this forum, or attempt to prove anything. You're either a parody - which I suspect - or you're a zealot.

This thread topic is not about me. Why don’t you set up a thread topic all about me and everyone on ATS can join in, in this discussion of what kind of Truther I am and how I hurt you by talking against the OS.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
9/11 truth is still waiting for the day when they are proven wrong. It hasn't come yet.

Amen brother.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by filosophia
9/11 truth is still waiting for the day when they are proven wrong. It hasn't come yet.

Amen brother.

I'm still waiting for the day when it's proved to me that there is no leprechaun at the bottom of my garden. Until that day I will continue to chat to Mr O'Reilly - as I call him - and feed him biscuits.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Trickoftheshade...

We don't believe your wrong ....

We KNOW you and your sidekicks are wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Nice excuse for being ignorant of the topic in question.

You're making yourself look foolish. It's obvious that I know who Sibel Edmonds is, and it's equally obvious that you don't even know how to spell her name.

Joke? No one is laughing about 911 accept those that are in denial. Nothing sailed over my head, you gave yourself away.

Sorry, but you're just digging a deeper hole. You lacked the expertise to read the irony in my post, and you didn't even bother to read to the end, which would have shown you that your assumption was wrong.

So you are saying all Truthers are lairs? So, Truth = lie, how is that logical? Perhaps you need to look in a dictionary to understand what Truth means.

Sigh.

Truthers aren't called Truthers because they know the truth. They're called Truthers because they subscribe to a doctrine that purports to seek the "truth". You can't just label something "true" because you feel like it, and then say that anybody who doesn't agree with you is a liar because you have a monopoly on something that you have called the "truth".

This is incredibly simple stuff. It's like me renaming the OS the True Story and then telling you that it can't be a lie. Go on, look it up in the dictionary.

The tragic thing is that I know how you'll respond to this. You'll say that you're allowed to call 9/11 Truth "true" because it's, uh, true. You might even provide me with some links to "prove" it.

And why do you keep rendering "liar" as "lair"? Seriously, why?

Wow! And your opinions outweigh science and credible experts in their field of expertise that have proved parts of the OS is a lie.

No. There's no OS. And there aren't any credible experts refuting it.

This thread topic is not about me. Why don’t you set up a thread topic all about me and everyone on ATS can join in, in this discussion of what kind of Truther I am and how I hurt you by talking against the OS.

I didn't say it was about you. I was just commenting on your extraordinary drivel. Your eccentric spelling. And your chutzpah in thinking you can honestly make it look like I don't know who Sibel Edmonds is.

Bravo.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Trickoftheshade...

We don't believe your wrong ....

We KNOW you and your sidekicks are wrong.

I know. Yours is entirely a faith-based thesis. I've seen you fail to answer questions about your beliefs, melt away when challenged on points you find difficult, and then reappear later parroting the same nonsense. You're (note syntax) someone for whom the facts just are as they are, and no evidence can disprove them. It amounts to a religious form of belief.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ouch...........not!!

I've seen your type before ...never adressing the issues at hand, rather resorting to belittlement and childish name calling...your all class!!

But enough of you and your immaturity....I for one know exactly the game you try to play...and rather poorly at that!! Your debating skills are nonexistant and your blind faith in the OS is there for all to see.... Keep up the work mate, you often give me a giggle, so at least your posts are good for a laugh....nothing else though!!!

Perhaps you really are "away with the faeries"......

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

No. There's no OS. And there aren't any credible experts refuting it.

Yet, you are in here defending the OS religiously 24/7, always having a sarcastic answer which mostly amounts to nothing.

I didn't say it was about you. I was just commenting on your extraordinary drivel. Your eccentric spelling. And your chutzpah in thinking you can honestly make it look like I don't know who Sibel Edmonds is.

Bravo.

As I said before set up a thread all about, ME and we can discuss me there, how dose that work for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yes. They have had their day. They are no longer needed by the media and the DNC to bash Bush and Cheney over the head with.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
After nearly 9 years there seems to be nothing but feeble re-gurgitated material and fewer and fewer posters are supporting it. Is it time for truthers to move on to more productive pastures ?

Is it time? Yes.

Will they? No.

For some its a hobby, for others an obsession. This is the first conspiracy born in the internet age. I think the conspiracy industry had great hopes for this one, what with the communicative power of the internet as a launching platform, but it turned out that the internet was a double edge sword. The falsehoods and half truths that were the core of most of the conspiracy lines were quickly and repeatedly squashed. "9/11 Truth" is now almost perfectly synonomous with "tinfoil hat".

However, its not over. Its a game of attrition. The conspiracy hobbyist will keep putting the same stuff forward in hopes of hooking a few followers here and there. The further we get from 9/11 the easier it will be for conspiracist to promote nonsense that would easily be dismissed by anyone who was an adult at the time of 9/11, howver, its 9 years now and someone who is now old enough to vote would have been only 11 at the time. Fresh fish, if you will. I think they hope the "debunkers" will eventaully get bored and go away and they know the government will not engage them for fear of being accused of trampling on a "free speach" issue. For evidence of this tactic, please see the numerous threads here that start with "I just happen to be looking on the internet and I found this Youtube video -what do you guys think"?

Ad infinitum
Ad nauseum

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

It dose werk for me fine.

Lair.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I'd like to apologize to the thread for introducing the misspelling of Sibel. I hate to give the debunkers something legitimate to talk about, even if inadvertently.

In debunkernation a spelling mistake is a huge issue. Sorry truthers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join