It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthmarks = How you died in your past life?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some people are born with birthmarks and others are not. Why is this? I heard a idea the other day that birthmarks were how you died in your past life. One example is if you have a birthmark on your head, you sustained some sort of head trauma in your past life that resulted in your death. People who are born without birthmarks, died of natural causes in their past life.

I don't really buy into this theory, but it did get me thinking about it for awhile.

So based on this theory have any of you died in interesting ways in your past life?

www.skinandhealth.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
what made you think of this correlation? I mean you should explain yourself more if your going to create a threat about your theory imo. I wouldn't evne call this a conspiracy just a random thought blurted out with no solid information or even theory, not trying to be harsh its a cool idea, and i have a birthmark freckle thing right on my heart, lol made me think of a bullet shot to the heart, but why would we get birth marks from # like dat?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by R2JEW2

Somebody I work with came up with this theory so I don't have any info to base it on. I just thought it was kind of different and I thought I would get the ATSers opinions on the subject.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't like this theory since both my babies have storkbite birthmarks on the back of their head at the base of their skull. Those implications are disturbing. I have a birthmark on my inner forearm - not sure what could have me there. I think we're safe, and birthmarks are just that - marks on our skin at birth!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Birthmarks are just spots of abberant melanin production.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have one on he bottom of my foot, perhaps a landmine?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Interesting thought, well a fun one to ponder about but my intuition and mind clearly tells me that there is no real correlation between birthmarks and past lives/deaths.
Yet if true my hip was probably the cause of my death, or organ failure in that particular area.

Interesting

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MotherofBlessings

Maybe the inner forearm mark could have been from a drug overdose?

Were you a junkie in your past life?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

My Mum has one of those!!! Oh Dear!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Interestingly, I have one in the center of my back that is shaped like South America... one on my groin area (don't like the implications of that one with your theory)... one under my right arm, and one on my head. Did I get raped and beaten to death, with particular injury to my back, underarm and head whilst in South America? This makes me chuckle, but I have been told that birthmarks signify injuries from previous lives.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It’s a interesting idea, I don’t believe in reincarnation so by default i cannot believe in you theory however I will humour it. If that was to be the case someone shot me on the bottom, can’t really see how that will kill me, but is suppose it is possible. But i knew a girl who had a birth mark on her big toe, and i really don’t see how that could have killed her.

I have to commend you though for an original and remotely interesting idea.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Maybe if I were left handed in my past life, but wouldn't that be the type of thing that remains consistent? It's good I don't believe in reincarnation

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

If this theory were true, there would be a LOT more birthmarks on people's faces, chests, and centered around major organs. As it is, birthmarks seem randomly placed and are just as likely to appear in non-vital regions. I hope my bluntness doesn't offend anyone =)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What about people with port wine stains. maybe they were blown to bits.

But honestly I have heard this theory myself before. since many years ago. not sure what to make of it.

Although there is evidence of children being born with memories of other people, and knowing things that they could not know.

One example was of an 8 year old boy who insisted he was someone else, and after investigation the parents took him to see the people (now in their late 80's) who would have been his siblings in the former life. Surprisingly he was able to hold a conversation with them, about things that he just would not have known!!

But back on the death aspect of reincarnation, there are reports of people who experience physical distress when faced with situation representing the circumstances of their death. For example there was one woman who experienced breathing difficulty when she heard a train (regression suggested she was hit by one).

Although I do believe in re-incarnation, as a basic tenant of by beliefs. there are still gray areas in these reports that may be true other may be attributable to physiological of psychology phenomena. other just cannot be explained.

I guess we will all find out at some point though!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Amusing thought, and an origonal one. I have two, one quite large across my chest and another on my leg.

My mum always told me that the devil stamped me twice on the way out cause he knew I would be trouble! Always stayed with me that statement.

They do look like England and Malta respectively, and I have a parent from each - as we are on random theroies and all!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In my culture people say that when a pregnant women has a deep urge to eat a certain type of food but never gets it then it shows on the baby after the birth as a birthmark. Like for example if she was craving for strawberries then the babe will get an almost strawberry shaped birthmark. And sometimes it depends in genes like my brother inherited the same birthmark my grandfather had.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I've heard of this before as well. Pretty interesting I think. There have been numerous studies done by past life therapists and medical doctors on this subject. They claim that there are connections to birthmarks and injuries supposedly due to past life traumas.
Some people believe in reincarnation or Kharma thats carried from life to life until Your debt is paid or You learn the appropriate lesson. It would make sense to some that in addition to the unseen aspects of Kharma one carries, that there would be physical marks that could also be carried from one life to the next.
They've a ton of cases with what some say is proof...ie: A boy claims to have been a certain man killed with a shotgun in his past life. They exhumed the mans body for an autopsy years later. They found that the boys birthmark was pretty spot on with the shotgun spray that killed the man.
A child with a scar on his head claimed to have been murdered by his wife in his past life, she stabbed him in the head.
There was a man who had trouble with his arm where his birthmark was. In his regression he had remembered that he was shot by an arrow in that same place in a past life.
Im a firm believer in reincarnation and think that this is possible, just like many religions do. Nobodys saying EVERYONE with a birthmark has suffered trauma in that certain place in past lives.
To the OP, it's a great topic but if u dont list any resources ur toast on ats, even then ur not 100% safe...lol.
Ive always wanted to do a PLR. I have a hip that bothers me like crazy some days. Coincidentally, I have a birthmark at the base of my spine and off to the right on said hip. I say I was a warrior princess who died while conquering evil to save my Kingdom...or I fell off a ladder thatching my roof...LOL
www.ial.goldthread.com...
www.scientificexploration.org...
paranormal.about.com...
www.davidpratt.info...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.divinedivination.com...

serendip.brynmawr.edu...

www.spiritual.com.au...

Fascinating subject, isn't it? I've been reading several publications and websites about this and deciphering my birthmarks. Makes for an exciting research study into our parallel/past selves.

It seems that as our energy withddraws from one incarnation and readies for the next. our auras carry over that which we have experienced ...

[edit on 3-7-2010 by blujay]

CX

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Some people are born with birthmarks and others are not. Why is this? I heard a idea the other day that birthmarks were how you died in your past life. One example is if you have a birthmark on your head, you sustained some sort of head trauma in your past life that resulted in your death.

This should be interesting......i have one on my butt cheek!

I'll let you know how i get on. Thanks for the link.

CX.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
But i knew a girl who had a birth mark on her big toe, and i really don’t see how that could have killed her.

Do we know each other?

I have a birthmark on my big toe, but I'm not sure what could have killed me from there.. Stepped on a bee I was allergic to in a past life maybe? Sure would explain my fear of anything that makes a buzzing noise and sounds larger than a house fly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join