It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Turkey talks anger Israeli foreign minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com

Israel's foreign minister has lashed out at the country's prime minister for failing to inform him of the first ministerial talks between Israel and Turkey since the Gaza flotilla incident in May.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Although Israeli government seems devided it would appear relations between Turkey and Israel are fine and the flotilla incident has been sorted out behind closed doors. With Israeli influence in the region at an all time high, I think Saudi Arabia and now Turkey may have been told to stop messing about, as the provibial S%#t is about to hit the fan and they need to pick a side, quickly.

edition.cnn.com

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69

Although Israeli government seems devided it would appear relations between Turkey and Israel are fine and the flotilla incident has been sorted out behind closed doors.

No it doesn't.

I've read several articles on the matter and nothing has changed.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I'm not so sure....

I doubt we'll see the word "flotilla" in the news anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

What is your point?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Relations between Turkey and Israel have been far from fine since the flotilla incident at least. Turkey did not get the harsh statement from the UN it had hoped for, they closed their airspace to Israel (and Israel has violated Turkish airspace repeatedly at times when it was forbidden from doing so in the past). Turkey has issued numerous very strong statements and warnings in the past few weeks. In addition, Israel has shrugged of an investigation/inquiry by the UN, further raising Turkey's ire. Turkey also voted against the Iranian sanctions in the UN, something Israel wanted badly.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I'm not so sure....

We wont see media in the Western world that puts Israel in a bad light? Im shocked!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69

edition.cnn.com

Israel's foreign minister has lashed out at the country's prime minister for failing to inform him of the first ministerial talks between Israel and Turkey since the Gaza flotilla incident in May.

I have to say, I smell a rat with this.

First off - the OP's angle on this is a little... avid. Secondly, does this strike anyone has being a "Golden Turd" story?

What I mean is, if you get past all of the supposed bickering, and politics, and supposed controversy - you hear one STORY, (and it is only a fictional STORY) very loudly.

"Israel and Turkey are talking and making deals - nothing to see here, move along."

9 turkish civilians died. I hardly think so. This is first-class media manipulation from CNN. Come on CNN - your AIPAC sponsored bullshizzle isn't being bought anymore.

Chances are, if indeed talks ARE being held, they're talks about why Turkey shouldn't aid the other Arab states. Israel will be offering them the earth not to get involved.

Beware the lies - they come in all shapes and sizes.

Parallex.

top topics

join