It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Creature found in Thailand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don’t think these photos requires any special comment. These are fantastic world news worthy of headlining any newspaper around the world. This creature, was found on Thailand, its strangely shaped body leaves a lot of mastery around it . The photographer has captured with his camera a truly unique and amazing moment, and got himself a fantastic photographs that make up a great story.

As all good mysteries it happens in far away from the technology wonders of the modern society in Thailand. You can see a lot of local folks in the background of these photos that seem to worship this creature they have “found”. The end result is an even more absurd and even humorous scene. They managed to get me even more amazed by this baby powder and juices they brought as a tribute to this creature. They have even brought a fan to keep it well preserved for the scientists.

Lets turn to the main subject, or should I say object, of this photo series the fantastically colored and shaped body of the creature. There has been a lot of debates about what this creature might be and that is exactly the beauty of mystery, the inability to solve it. It might be some kind of strange animal, it even looks like a mythical creature. Honestly I don’t know what to think about this event. These photographs do raise more questions than answers…

www.chilloutpoint.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Thank you for the thread!

I am pretty certain I have seen these photographs before. If memory serves, it's a mutation from a cow.

I am sure another member knows more about it than I do!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Uh...what is that? It looks like a shaven goat dressed as a powdered doughnut.

Or maybe, its a DEMON!!!?!? ahhhhh

Thanks for sharing!

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ok, I want this to be real, I really do. Just wondering, how come no one is touching it? Simple question really, I know our cultures are different, but it would add to the realism of the photo.....
I'm not much into debunking photos because I'll be honest I dont know much about photography.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
reply to post by cllj7

Thank you for the thread!

I am pretty certain I have seen these photographs before. If memory serves, it's a mutation from a cow.

I am sure another member knows more about it than I do!

Kind regards

once you mention it... maybe!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

It looks like a shaven goat dressed as a powdered doughnut.

Funny as ferk

Large shaved gremlin

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh noes ... they killed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a00ab653f2a.jpg[/atsimg]

Bastards!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I remember when this first appeared. The photos are certainly real. But it's not anything paranormal, unless you consider mutations paranormal.

I'm trying to find the article that talks about it. I'll post if I can find it again.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Judging by the hoofs that's some kind of mutant cow. Given the crap the USA dumped all over the region back in the 60s and 70s, these sort of freaks of nature are not that unusual.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
ok, I want this to be real, I really do. Just wondering, how come no one is touching it?

You would touch that? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Cllj7.....

That would be a pig!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
An early ATS discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

I guess I should've elaborated. My suspicion was that it was explainable in rational terms. I wanted it to be "real" in the sense that it was extraterrestrial in nature. I figured either the photo would be debunked or someone would say something along the lines of your post.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
ok, I want this to be real, I really do. Just wondering, how come no one is touching it?

You would touch that? Seriously?

I guess I should've elaborated again. Not necessarily by hand, but you could use any assortment of tools to poke, prod, move, etc.

Sorry for the confusion

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am most certain that the incense are there because that room smells something terrible!

One of my rabbits died several days ago in his rabbit tunnel out back. It took several days to realize he wasn't coming out so I went in after him. His hair fell off and his entire body (including his head) swelled to unbelievable limits. I could tell he was my rabbit Thomas. I carefully removed him and buried him properly.

Putrification can occur at an alarming rate. This is obviously a dead goat (a young one) and was left to putrefy.

They should bury it before it pops. The white stuff is probably Lye to reduce the smell and release of liquids.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Aaaah, that's right, it was a pig, not a cow. Thanks for the post and helping us answer our questions!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thats one [SNIP] up cow

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention. Please stay away from 1-liners.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Grrrrrrrrrr, it's almost obscene how many times this story has shown up on ATS!

It's a dead animal covered in powder!

The seach function is your friend!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is an old story:

Thread from 2008

ALSO - Don't click on the link for photos on the thread from Phage - it may have a virus.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

he would play wit hit as well haha

top topics

<<   2 >>

join