It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A major coastal event....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The web bot long ago for saw a major coastal event and now here we are.

Is this the real beginning of the end ?

unlike many others prophecy that came and went there is a great deal of concern that this is the ball being set into motion...

Be Well and watch closely as the world changes watch the laws change watch as we can no longer eat or swim in the ocean...

anyone ever read Z is for zacaria i beleive the dolphins were kept as pets in the story because the ocean had been poisoned i read this book when i was a kid and it seems to be true....

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey I read that book...I think
Was it about two guys that survived a nuclear war and they only had one survival suit??? something like that

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is an update to Cliff's latest ALTA report. Very very disconcerting to say the least.

This is one time where I don't even think the biggest skeptic to this technology can say that there isn't some real resonance going on.

Kind of a like a real life crystal ball.

We are witnessing the ultimate train wreck...

GODSPEED!

ALTA - UPDATE

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Strange graphics.
What happens in that deep drop off period following?
All goes back to normal? Or nobody left?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Hmmm...Not sure what I think of this - Can you decipher and explain the 'language' references and, indeed what the graph is saying?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've suspected that the webbot was off by a year or two: I think we are now coming into the predicted "summer of hell".

The leak certainly qualifies as a "global coastal event".

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses

Hmmm...Not sure what I think of this - Can you decipher and explain the 'language' references and, indeed what the graph is saying?

Sure, I can give you my best interpretation. If you're familiar with Timewave it is very similar. Basically what you see are rises and falls of novelty or "tension" in the collective consciousness of that period.

A good example is to compare the days leading up to 9/11 where they showed a dramatic rise in tension in the days leading up to 9/11 and then a sharp fall in the tension immediately after.

The difference here is that the drop in tension is much longer than 9/11 which some could interpret as very dramatic and possibly even more memorable then 9/11.

As you can see the linguistic patterns are nearly identical to web bot.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Strange graphics.

Well that's precisely the whole phenomena of "2012", where we basically hit our lowest recorded point of novelty....hence zero point or as the Mayan Calender represents a reset or the end of an era and the rebirth of a new one.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
I've suspected that the webbot was off by a year or two: I think we are now coming into the predicted "summer of hell".

The leak certainly qualifies as a "global coastal event".

I agree....having listened to many interviews with Cliff High and George Urie, they have many times stated that if they had started this sooner they would be much more accurate.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

ALTA - UPDATE

Someone asked how to read this.... I will help shine what I know on how this works. Basically there is "Building of Tension" which is the line starting to go up. Then there is a "tipping point" where the graph tops out at peaks. These are start of the releasing of the emotional language. And then there is the "release language" which is the slope is when the chart dips down again. Paying attention to the "tipping point" is usually the day that a certain event will occur that is related to the building up / release language. The webbots job is to figure out what that language is and the timing of it. So essentially the webbot is predicting future events off of peoples current emotional language through all sorts of forums / websites / news sites...etc.

The premise of this project is that all humans are psychic and what they talk about subconsciously on a daily basis is reflected as to what is to come in our future.

Hopefully that made sense, if not - maybe I can help clarify what your stuck on.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Thanks, yes helpful. Still not sure what to make of it all though..

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
verrrrrrrrrrry interrrrrrrresting...

here is a key paragraph in the page the third poster linked to:

Now it is up to you to decide what will occur, and how. After all, it is the mass of humans who run this planet, though they may not rule it, they can shut down and stop anything they choose when they choose, by simply *not* cooperating with stupid bull# from the 'system'...aka, TPTB.

we MUST do what we can!!!!!

discipline your mind not to succumb to fear and anxiety related to WHAT IF.
doing that takes the IF out of the equation!!!

fear creates danger
courage dispels it

there is courage in numbers if we stick together!!!

i have faith in us.

[edit on 7/1/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Great - Thanks. So we'll know what the 'language' is when the event occurs?
I'm leaning towards the possibility that this psychic thing may have some merit. Hey; if we're all energy...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Strange graphics.

Well that's precisely the whole phenomena of "2012", where we basically hit our lowest recorded point of novelty....hence zero point or as the Mayan Calender represents a reset or the end of an era and the rebirth of a new one.

Wee correction there buddy, but the 2012 point of the timewave is actually highest novelty. High novelty on timewave is shown by the troughs, not the peaks.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Great - Thanks. So we'll know what the 'language' is when the event occurs?
I'm leaning towards the possibility that this psychic thing may have some merit. Hey; if we're all energy...

Well for example, why they are saying WW3 may occur, because the language as of right now around the internet, is just that. US Navy Armada, German Ships, Russian Ships...etc all heading to the Persian Gulf - something is amidst. So this is why they are assuming that the July 11th event will be war related with Israel attacking Iran... And then the big event in November, which would compound off of this event is a global thermal nuclear war. Unless its some other RANDOM event we wouldnt even think of... But the way the cards look of as of now, we're heading down a really ugly path - unless we make the change that we want our world to be. Now the real trick is - How do we do that...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have also been watching the Web Bot project for the past few years. I admire the Clif High, George Ure, & Igor for thier continued work.

I've noticed that, throughout history, the people who continue to hold a candle in the night to help light the way for people possess the most thankless job. They've been called frauds & fearmongers, yet they strive onwards. Good for them.

Linguistics is a difficult topic to understand, so it is bashed & beaten. Humans will always fear the unknown, especially the future. I guess this is why Clif calls his site 'Half Past Human' because he has risen above this attitude. I truly believe that their commitment to their work is crafted with good intentions & they only want to help the ones who are awake enough to fathom the idea that preparation is key in these hectic & confusing times.

I would also like to know if anyone saw the movie The White Ribbon? I can't say I enjoyed it very much. The plot didn't make much sense & I can't say that the ending tied up any ends. I was left with many questions. Here's a link to the movie's description:
en.wikipedia.org...
Anyways, I wanted to mention a few strange things I noticed.
First off, the movie was made in 2009 & called a Sony Picture Classic according to the opening credits.
What? How is a 2009 movie already considered a classic? Just because the opening credits tell you to believe this? Programming.
Second, the movie was produced in black & white & even had that old-timey production quality feel to it. I actually thought is was a movie from the 1940s or 50s & had to research the date it was made. I actually thought it was an older movie they had just transferred to DVD. I was surprised that it was produced in 2009.
Third, the movie was about the events surrounding a small town up until the start of WWI.
The end of the movie was very specific about the dates July 28th & August 1st. These dates were displayed very large in the middle of the screen, which was strange since all the other credits & english subtitles were so small they could barely be read throughout the film.
Is The White Ribbon another movie being used to reveal specific dates they have plans for as Neo's passport & Knowing have already demonstrated?

I feel the need to mention this because these dates coincide with the Alta Report's predictions for Obama.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well Bonified Ween, it would seem to me the way we do it is to change our collective thought patterns. If the graph is based on our thoughts which are clearly quite negative and violent right now, then surely, to affect change, we get positive and - dare I say it - loving?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by 5senses]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well Bonified Ween, it would seem to me the way we do it is to change our collective thought patterns. If the graph is based on our thoughts which are clearly quite negative and violent right now, then surely, to affect change, we get positive and - dare I say it - loving?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by 5senses]

It's easy to say, but is it easy to do for ALL the people just on this forum - let alone - the world?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon

Strange graphics.

Wee correction there buddy, but the 2012 point of the timewave is actually highest novelty. High novelty on timewave is shown by the troughs, not the peaks.

Ok...you've completely lost me with that notion. It is the lowest point and it is compared to like a spiral where we hit singularity.

Hence the word "ZERO"

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

You're right. Old habits die hard. Seems to me SOO many things need to change and, if things were to go the way the graph points, they certainly WILL change! Let's pray we aquire the courage and humility to create a new positive future (assumimg we have anything left to work with!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join