It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Reform Bill and the Census

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by ohioriver

Haaa! ya silly.
I been there for 2 years now.
If I need anything online I get a green dot visa.
Anonimnominous.... well they don't know who I am anyway.

Me silly? No you are being silly. I have used those green dot cards and it requires your social security number to activate it. Not so anonymous.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The bank/wall street reform bill is full of just as much poo as the HCR. Amazingly, the bank bill as just as many pages. It was said about HCR and it was also said about bank reform... We won't know whats in it until it passes.

As for Wall Street Reform in general...Doesn't it seem odd that the same Congress that is giving us $1.5 trillion in deficits that will cripple our future generations is also writing a 2000 plus page bill telling banks how to balance their books?

The bottom line with this bill and its ties to the census is the simple issue of CONTROL. We are currently in the midst of the largest federal power grab in our history. We have czars on every corner (none of which were ever vetted by congress) and we may just end up with a Czar in the Oval office for the next 20 years....

We are in deep...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
to althea.....please....no one wants to hear about the so called beast or mark of the beast or such.......those are stories......lets discuss this bill and whats in it not try to make things fit prophecies......

new topics

<< 1   >>

join