It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Reform Bill and the Census

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Bank Reform Bill and the Census

thomas.loc.gov

(2) GEO-CODED ADDRESSES OF DEPOSITORS- Customer addresses shall be geo-coded for the collection of data regarding the census tracts of the residences or business locations of customers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Census workers being attacked

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Still feel good about the census? Now your address will be connected to your name, bank info. This is straight from the bank reform bill just passed in the House. I feel this is extremely illegal as the census info is not to be used in this way. Just imagine with Obamacare, your medical records, bank info, address,name will all be connected with the census and duly reported to the (IRS)and/or the Government. This administration is just evil.

thomas.loc.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am always glad to read a post about the census and the Orwellian monster that it has become. My own experiences with the census, Looking for a census whistleblower has really opened my eyes. The feeling of being categorized for government inspection and oversite makes me a little more than afraid. I wonder if they will ever make a statement about why they think this is constitutional, I'm sure they really like their reason. Great OP!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
And it goes on to say the data can be used for any reason the law allows. I am canceling my bank and will use cash from here on out.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
thank you for bringing this to attention....the u.s. debt is to much they have to get the money from somewhere.....the generations to come have it rough we need to lower the debt now...only way will be distributing it amongst the citizens.......i think a value added tax (VAT) is a good idea but me saying that i only see it working if we cut useless spending......you cant tax people when they already dont have money.....but you cant waste tax dollars like we do and have.......president ronald regan approved for the us to build a large hadron collider (LHC) we used $1 billion us tax dollars digging the hole.....then years later when Congress shut it down we spent another billion filling the hole......huge waste of money and this is just one example but nice low price tag of $2 billion...................................................................................................................in conclusion they have to know where everyone lives/works so everyone can pay their share of the debt when the lendors come wanting their due....(china)

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JTpirate

The only problem with a VAT is you will still have sales tax,federal tax,fica,medicare,payroll,state tax,and a whole slew of other taxes as well. Do you really want to be burdened with yet another tax?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
its already ridiculous that we live and our kids are born into a life with our/their money being wanted by the government for all these taxes and programs.....but if we can stop the useless spending(which is what caused this i feel and is prolonging the decline in our economy still)...and all chip in an extra dollar or two a week it would help so much......i mean we will spend thousands putting up dumb statues....and millions on programs that are failures or construction to be started and not finished.....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
also i heard we send $6 million a day to israel.....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JTpirate

Why do you think the bank reform bill is all about collecting taxes?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i did a search......sorry its $7 million........ www.ifamericansknew.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
OP... if this is true, it is beyond alarming. Unfortunately your links have timed out. Can you provide the bill number or... so I can do a new search?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
huge debt....and if you loaned someone money you would want to see a return sometime....how can you return something when you don't have it.....i don't know just something about the invansion of privacy made me think that.....

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
google..... us money to israel

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OP. I am not having much with your link.
I will try again later.
is it me or you?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

S.3217
www.senate.gov...

Subtitle G--Regulatory Improvements

SEC. 1071. COLLECTION OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNT DATA.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hope that helps. There is alot more to this bill as well.
I am gonna have nightmares now.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just WOW

Why would we need to let a Foreign Government have oversight over our financial institutions?

SEC. 981. AUTHORITY TO SHARE CERTAIN INFORMATION WITH FOREIGN AUTHORITIES.

(a) Definition- Section 2(a) of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (15 U.S.C. 7201(a)) is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(17) FOREIGN AUDITOR OVERSIGHT AUTHORITY- The term `foreign auditor oversight authority' means any governmental body or other entity empowered by a foreign government to conduct inspections of public accounting firms or otherwise to administer or enforce laws related to the regulation of public accounting firms.'.

Does this really mean a Foreign Government can enforce laws here? Their laws or US Laws? This bill just keeps getting scarier.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
because its the foreign countries who loaned us the money which has been spent and is now debt.......

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Haaa! ya silly.
I been there for 2 years now.
If I need anything online I get a green dot visa.
Anonimnominous.... well they don't know who I am anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
Just WOW

Why would we need to let a Foreign Government have oversight over our financial institutions?

SEC. 981. AUTHORITY TO SHARE CERTAIN INFORMATION WITH FOREIGN AUTHORITIES.

(a) Definition- Section 2(a) of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (15 U.S.C. 7201(a)) is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(17) FOREIGN AUDITOR OVERSIGHT AUTHORITY- The term `foreign auditor oversight authority' means any governmental body or other entity empowered by a foreign government to conduct inspections of public accounting firms or otherwise to administer or enforce laws related to the regulation of public accounting firms.'.

Does this really mean a Foreign Government can enforce laws here? Their laws or US Laws? This bill just keeps getting scarier.

Do you not know that ALL countries recognize one particular Foreign Government and being in treaty with such, have thus "given their power to the beast"?

Have you not read "All Roads Lead to Rome"?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join