It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any other men had a prison sweetheart?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There is a great website where you can write both men and women in prison. The list of beautiful ladies goes by age. I had written two before. They were really nice. Prison life was two much for them though. :/ Today I wrote two more and I hope both reply back. What should I say next time to sweeten the deal?
www.meet-an-inmate.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Tell her when you help her break out you're going to pimp her out and slap her around a bit while also turning her into a junkie again?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh lord no. I can never to do that. Also I want to sing up for the Army. I can't have any records of me commenting a crime.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why write or try to connect to a female in prison - there are plenty of criminals available that are not locked up! Now wouldn't that be a whole lot more fun?
I know you were asking the guys but you got a female point of few here. Try a dating site - you couldn't do any worse.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OP are you George Costanza?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

What? No my name is John Arguelles. Why do you ask gringo?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Just a joke. It was a Seinfeld episode, George dates a prisoner.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sorry. I don't watch T.V at all. I don't have a television. I would have to see that episode later. Did it have a happy ending?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Meanwhile, as part of his duties with the Foundation, George goes to a women's prison where they have just donated a generous sum of money. George dates one of the inmates and gets really turned on by the concept of "conjugal visit sex". When the prisoner escapes, George discovers something even better than conjugal visit sex - fugitive sex.

www.imdb.com...

This just reminded me of that episode.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You have read my mind! Are you a psychic or something of that nature? You're good gringo.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Did it have a happy ending?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

It's Peanut Butter Jell Time!!
Sorry I had to do it. I owe you one free internet. You can pick it up in 5 minutes!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Have any other men had a prison sweetheart?

Nah, I like my ladies assertive and occasionally dominant, not homicidal.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Duuuuuude, it's cool if this is something you do to keep occupied, but don't look for true love behind bar's. You will never get to see them, and alot of inmates use these services to keep occupied, and to sucker guy's to send them money. Girl's are probably getting, and responding to many letters each week, hoping to pull one in.

It's cool if your doing it to be nice, help them out. But I fear if you take it too far you will only be dissapointed, and I don't want you to get your lil heart broken.

You live in Cali man, so do I !! there are plenty of chicks around. But if you have a hard time meeting girls in person, try online first. You will do well Danielson.

new topics

top topics

join