It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So. Am I the only one who can do this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I've never have to pray or meditate actually. It's more like opening up a bottle.
Anyway...

Thinking yourself insane is not the way to go.

What does it matter if you don't see the use of it in nature or even in evolution ?
These kinds of subject is beyond any of us.

If you feel it let it be, enjoy and don't abuse or fear it.
That would be such a waste of your time.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Kundalini... It's the living animal force, the sexual force centered at the base of the spine that — once awakened — travels up the spine, igniting the chakras in sequence, until it flows out the crown of your head.

People have been doing it for as long as there have been people.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

No I do not have to pray to do this. I do this while I pray. I feel like I am praying louder and closer to Jesus if I pray while using this thing.

I don't think I am insane or anything, I just don't quite see a purpose to its ability in the natural world. I see how it could be important to the self and mind. But why did it develop in the first place?

I don't fear it and I don't abuse it. Not sure how I could do either.

reply to post by Doc Velocity

That was where it started. Also, gross. LOL.

Now a days I can start it anywhere. In an instant.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You're ripe with energy dude. You can train by simple practicing it, doing circuits, touch a spot on your body, drag a finger along in a direction and then remember that feeling of bodily awareness and movement, then re-create it without touch.

Its easy to feel in your fingers, those things are always buzzin away. Its been a while and i can't really say when but i used to sort of feel NUMB... i mean alive but not like this. I can feel my legs, arms, body... even feel parts of my brain and induce deeper visuals / secrete more brain chemicals.

I'm trying to make this brief. You may find some interesting reading in the hindu systems of prana and such, and the Qi Gong / Tai Chi buddhist/ taoist training.

There's a spot about an inch or 2 beneath your belly button... stand still, knees bent a little just so they arent stiff... just relax fully... put your attention to that spot beneath the belly button... just keep your attention there... breathe... intend that that area fill with power... its rather conceptual... just put the thought of that area coming alive, filling with vitality, energy and power, like an engine.

If it's all rather new to you you may feel electrical sparks in that area, followed with some bubbling sensations even lower. In time you'll feel it less in that sort of way.. its more like when it reaches its peak so if its untrained you will reach that quickly. But you can always expand that, which is the point of the focus.

Think of babies and how they wiggle around as they are developing their nervous system trying to grab things. Your nervous system never stopped developing, excercises like this will keep it building and you become more aware of odd places of your body like a corner of your forearm, spot on your leg.. and your most sensitive areas will become very sensitive to the point your hands I've been told can fee like wet steel. To me right now it feels like the blood is bubbling and i'm being electricuted by a low current only its pleasant. And if I am directing it at something and focus long enough I can see distortions flowing off that area. You move it with your intentions.

In tai chi they teach you to imagine the movements of energy, which in time become something more aware and tangible. Such as imagining your moving some concept of energy outside yourself or from yourself at something. In time that will develop stronger... think of biology from a physics point of view and think of the interactions of electrons and whatnot in the ocean of the perceived reality before you. Think of it like developing your extended nervous system passing from your body to the world around you or like a process happening on a different frequency.. like tuning a radio, on one station is your perceived physicality.. just a set of laws reflecting light to make things appear solid and a bunch of processes, magnetic or dualistic in nature i would assume that cause things to deflect, further giving that experience of "solid" "physicality". Think of your body's process as a thought process, your organs representing a concept. Think about the radio frequencies and then wrap your mind around where your "body" ends and really begins.

Then you will find some "logical release" that you aren't crazy, and possible are manipulating some sort of magic force which isn't so much magic as it is just possibly the way things are, nature.

Imagine the movements, place your attention to these target spots in and outside yourself and move it around. It will develop.

You can use this for healing, sensing.. and sensing thought forms affecting your body to stop them before they cause illness. And yes you can use it to wake you up and a bunch of other things.

We're given a body but we lost the operation manual. There's much to be learned. Be humble, accept that your arrogance and ignorance serve you no purpose except to reinforce the structure of the box you've placed yourself in. When you are open to more, wisdom comes naturally. The flip side of this ego-coin is we are also so self-doubting that even though we may have had such ideas before, we need to externalize it, hear it from someone else before we can trust it. This is again another block we set up in our learning and intuitive process. Complete indifference to logical right or wrong, to use logic as an experiencial tool rather then a hardwired code and to give up the endless persuit of knowledge which is endless and circumstancial to its use and to simply give up such persuits or anything that utilizes your attention and essentially cut-down on the "computer processes" allows your awareness to expand exponentially. You notice things that were always there, that you refuted, forgotten or barely noticed in your diverted attention.

What i'm saying is its somewhat contrasting and perpetual... the more you try to simplify your existence by simply learning peace and relaxation, (simplified explanation), ... the more you try to simply BE... the more open you become to realizing more.. expanding... thus adding complication to your existence.

I mean its a beautiful challenge. Example... you're trying to detach buddha style from reality and simply BE, yet while becoming a healed person and those around you, the world and life becomes more beautiful and thus more challenging to detach from.. There is always room for more challenge, more growth of the ego.

I'm rambling but to highlight the point that in my interpretation everything is linked and rather conceptual and moving little circuits of awareness around your body to provoke a result isnt just training, its a way of life.

But detach from everything I just said and search multiple sources until the heart rings true with the answer you're looking for, then hold that truth lightly as to allow it to expand.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I agree it is the beginings of the kundalini awakening as others have pointed out. Learn to use it and also control it as it can get out of hand. Apparently you are at a time in your evolution where it is time for it to awaken and for you to be in contact with your soul. Start listening to the inner voice or promptings if you haven't already.

My guess is you already rely heavily on your intuition and inner feelings so to speak? This is good but it still may be the lower self. Time to get in touch with the higher self full time so to speak.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

DOOOOD.

You just described my entire teenage life. It amazes me everyday how two different people can learn to do the same process to something without Knowledge or contact.

Indeed, I went far further than what you describe. years ago I would more than just "move" this energy to another part of the room. I learned to shoot myself out to the cosmos. To explore other worlds and life forms. I drew some of the things I saw, still to this day I do.

However, I just interpreted it as exploding my imagination. Unleashing my creative thought.

I used to go to sleep, then rather than focus on any one part of the body, I would just shock myself into a dream and fly through the cosmos to other stars.

For your regards, I'll upload them and make a link to an album.

In any case, I have done much of what you say and beyond. Indeed, I have traveled through both time and space via that as a child. However, I never thought it was anything more than imagination. Perhaps. You are right. You can tell me in a moment when the scans are done. If it is just a child'd drawings or a real event.

Indeed. Once of the first mind exercises was seeing how long I could zoom away from Earth. I'd hit limits, where I simply could not "render" the whole of the universe I was seeing. Now a days I can zoom out beyond the universe itself.

LOL. This will probably be moves into paranormal. But then again, maybe at this point it should?

Anyway. I can testify to healing that I have only ever gotten sick from the flu since going about this.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I would like to see those pictures actually. Curiosity. That's all anything is to me.

You were talking about trying to differenciate between "real" and "imagination"... why?

I'll give you an example what I mean.

"the earth is round"

me: okay.

"This star is 13.5 light years away"

me: maybe, if your science is right, still.. i don't have a pertinent use for the accuracy of that information.

And then generally "this is the way reality is"

me: Its not a concern, I can't find anything solid to grasp on anymore or rather I realize theres no set concept worth holding on to except that which is currently useful to explore.

What i'm trying to say is..whether something is or isn't, it matters only as it pertains to life choices. I mean what am I trying to say here "aliens are real, the greys are real and reptilians are here"

me: With all I've heard and read and within my ability to comprehend the posibility, I see no reason not, in fact conceptually their presence here and now would be appropriate and make sense but either way it affects my life's path in no way that I need to grasp at the fine details of their existence or the existence of anything

At the end of the day, I strive for something really simple. Finding the root cause of what makes me "tick" and giving it what it wants to feel that.. transcendence in other words.

What i'm saying man is... hey, just go with it, be open to everything, if only for ideas to ponder, those are more useful then they are given credit for.

I have little astral excursions like yourself and on more then one occasion I tried to use it remote view something and I was always way off but given the experience I can't help but feel that "reality" I was in had a certain truth and perceived structured place as much as this current one. That's another topic, but I gave up the need to DEFINE... to place IN A BOX.. to enclose an idea from expansion along time ago.

And yes i'd like to see your pictures as well as any description/story that goes with it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Many of these you'll see how young I was when drawing them. Others a little older. Others maybe a year or two ago.

I spent most of the dreams on a world called Oilpha.

Some of them are from before memory recalls.

Some of them are obviously imagination and nothing more.

Most, if not all species I drew were from Oilpha, a very few were from a world called Raktasor or something like that.

Description:

The world I spent the most time at was one I called Oilpha. I used to write about it elsewhere at video game forums. Oilpha was a world I zoomed to first. It was a world with a vast history. I can't say when is now. But most of the time I spent in its past, I think. As the most recent view of it was its slow death. If it is real, the world is maybe a few million years away from all life dying. It is a world at its end. Half the planet was irreparably damaged, to which its conditions did not allow the planet to fully ever recover. This damage was from a high velocity impact that essentially eliminated a large amount of its crust. For whatever reason, this area remained a hot boiling lava sea, slowly moving across the surface. As it moves, the oceans fill in, making land. A very small continent remains that is from ancient times. The planet developed intelligences before the impact, that were annihilated. Some of these survivors took to the underground, as did many species. The survivors educated one intelligent species eons later before fully going extinct. These beings that took over were eight limbed reptile-like mammals with crow-like brains. Small, not upright. Not very advanced. At some point another being came to the world whom I would later dream about. They were Xyclosians. A species with a long history. They occupied the planet, enslaved the intelligent species, and strip mined the world. The locals had computers installed on their minds to elevate their intelligence. They rebelled, and so were made subdued with these devices. Today the world is a nearly void planet. Filled with industry and death. Few if any species remain, let alone an ecosystem. It's essentially a planet on life support. It's only 1/3 the mass of Earth. Very small. Thick atmosphere, but not a gas giant. You can swim through the atmosphere though, that's for sure. Though much of the atmosphere was lost after the impact.

The planet is unique because flying species evolved before walking species. There are been three eras on the planet. The Bug era, the Squid era, and the reptile-mammal era. The bug Era had mammal-like insects rule. Towards their end, mosquito like squids began coming out of the sea to feast on the insect's yellowy goo blood. After vast desertification, the insects went extinct sept for a few species, the squids dominated, as they evolved into dinosaur-like boneless reptiles. They had superior lungs, were they actually had to run to breathe. Due to low gravity, they could do this. Their lungs were in each of their three tentacles on their mouth. They were very odd species. But I seemed to focus on them. They lived for a full... Oh God. I forget how long. Eons. Eventually developing intelligence. A few, actually. But only one could build cities. They didn't get much beyond Rome with electricity. The survivors of the impact were small reptile-like mammals with feathers. They would eventually develop as aforementioned.

As to the xyclosian, they are a millions year old civilization. Old. They forgot when they began as a society. For the most of their existence they were amphibian jelly fish creatures with advanced brains. However, they missed something. They did not have imagination, nor creativity. That was why they are so old. It took them forever to advance technologically. They were like programs on a computer. Running for so long they they evolved new inventions. Trial and error were how they invented. At their height, some 50,000 years ago, they had massive star gates going across the arms of the galaxy. Their home was the arm we occupy. They had a monopoly on trade and research. They had antimatter bombs, tachyon relays. A height of civilization. Then a people known as the Siloban invaded. They were being attacked by Theloclecians and were running away. The war took trillions of lives. Each battle consisted of millions of star ships across light year fronts. During this war, they discovered Earth. They were amazed at our creativity and inventiveness. They spliced their dna to our own and created hybrids. Who then took the hybrid dna and perfected it to better hybrids. Eventually they employed these creative adaptive creatures on the war front. The war went long and hard, even with the brain benefit. Stargate after stargate was lost. Destroyed to prevent warping ships from coming through en mass. Eventually the last stargate was lost and they empire was cut off. The trade monopoly collapsed. The hybrids went home in disgrace. But woe was to come upon the nation. For these hybrids had the minds of early man. No culture nor society to built off of. They were violent cavemen. And justly so, they revolted at home, and tor the nation apart. Eventually most original xyclosians were encased in matrix-like pods to prevent their interference. With over 15 million lives now in, essentially, storage, the xyclosians took to the empire to make it their own. They numbered only a few thousand, with a few million original xyclosian soldiers. In time, they came to enslave and conquer the whole of other intelligent species. In more time, the broke up into a feudal style system, with a Pope-empire super hybrid, almost god-like, built to rule them. They thus made themselves a genetic hierarchy. At the top was the super-hybrid. Bellow were the lord 2nd generation hybrids. And bellow them were the original arm-leading general hybrids. The top two developed for themselves new organs that could harness electricity, giving them Jedi-like powers. In time things settled. The wreckage of millions of starships from the war became scrapyards to maintain the now thousands ships that each faction held. Each faction had enough power to defend. Mutual destruction prevented war. Though sometimes allies were made and wars broke out for slavery. The location of Earth was forgotten, and the human heard no more. So without new humans, this small number of hybrids had difficulty breeding, if ever. They now had bodies that they had to maintain indefinably. They, too, went into the pods of their lower original xyclosians. And kept their factions running automatically. They became like Doctor who's Daleks.

Today the factions are silent remnants of a once mighty republic. A sleeping nations. Who knows what happened to the other nations that surrounded them. Without the trade, they had difficulty maintaining their empires too. SOme in carbon planet zones, other in silicon planet zones. They needed resources that now were harder to come by. And so a galactic dark age ensued upon the Xyclosians and the bordering nations. An entire half galaxy now in a falling down. SO much extinction, so much destruction. So little remains. In some respect, a host of technology to steal for ourselves perhaps.

Album:

picasaweb.google.com...#

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I can't find anything solid to grasp on anymore or rather I realize theres no set concept worth holding on to except that which is currently useful to explore.

Sounds like you've discovered intermediatism, the existential philosophy of Charles Fort. From a very early age, Fort blurred the line of what is, what is not, and what may be at any given point in human perception.

Fort would say that everything is in transition to something else, so it's not accurate to categorize any given object or situation or measurement or condition, because it may metamorphose into something else entirely relative to human perception.

For example, the fantasy and speculation of a century ago may have metamorphosed into the ironclad "fact" of today. A century from now, the ironclad "fact" of today will be proven inaccurate or false or irrelevant and may be discarded to the trash heap of human fallacy.

Fantasy evolves to fact evolves to fallacy, in an endless cycle — the only constant is the consensus of human perception.

Fort described his youthful realization of this concept in a humorous anecdote. Back in the 19th Century, his father ran a mercantile store that sold canned goods, among other things. Back in those days, the manufacturers didn't label canned goods themselves — that task was left to the retailers. So, a retailer would receive crates of unlabeled can goods accompanied by a few hundred paper labels that had to be applied to the cans by hand prior to selling them.

Being the teenage son of the proprietor, Charles Fort's mind-numbing task was applying glue and affixing labels to the cans. All day long.

As often happened in the course of this dismally dull duty, it might turn out that the number of labels didn't exactly match the number of cans, so there might be a dozen cans left over without labels, or there might be a dozen or so extra labels left over.

Fort's young (and prematurely eccentric) mind went to work. He started taking the leftover labels and cans that accumulated and applying labels at random — such that a dozen cans of garden peas might be labeled as cherry pie filling.

His reasoning? In a universe in which everything is in transition to something else, a can of garden peas could be considered a can of cherry pie filling. They're both agricultural products, they're both edible, they're both canned, and they're both likely to be served within a few minutes of one another at dinner.

All the other distinguishing characteristics were purely cosmetic.

Or, given the evolution of popular consensus, a can of garden peas might actually become a can of cherry pie filling. All you need is a group of authorities to agree on the designation and BINGO what was once a can of garden peas is now a can of cherry pie filling.

So amused was Fort with his hypothesis, he started labeling whole deliveries of canned goods haphazardly, interchanging the labels at will. He noted, in his inimitably dry fashion, that nobody ever returned the mislabeled food products. So, either the peas and asparagus and green beans had metamorphosed into apple and cherry and blueberry pie filling, or public consensus had metamorphosed.

This, of course, only encouraged Fort's eccentric imagination.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Sigh , I really hate arriving to a post late. Anyway I can do this too , and I too have wondered what it is. Kundalini ? Been through this already on ATS , so where are my sidhis(Super Powers)? I seem to have more control of this when wearing a hat , then with a little effort I can do it at will until it dissapates.

I know there is more to the human body than just this low level biology stuff , I mean for goodness sakes we work off of bio-electricity. Surely we must be able to utilize a surplus of it to do some amazing things. we just have not been taught how to make the synaptic connections to use these abilities thus when these abilities are not used they wither up and become harder to do when we get older. Someone or something has been at work it seems for millenia , to keep any truth about the supernatural buried/supressed or ridiculed , just keep searching.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by De La Valletta]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

This is most amusing.

It reminds me of this famous painting.

upload.wikimedia.org...

School of Athens.

It is a bunch of people in Greek democracy trying to make consensus. Take note of the middle men. One spreading his hands across the world, saying this is reality. The other pointing up, saying reality is not on this plane of existence. Aristotle, and Plato, respectfully.

The debate, in typical Greek fashion, never ends. There are old homeless men like Diogenes, having wasted their lives on the mater.

None the less, I'd be pointing up.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So I forgot to post the most recent photos I've done from my dreams, or as you would put it, remote viewing. They are from computer drawings.

They are either nature drawings of Oilpha, or drawings of the future humans who rebuilt from a stone age. The later now decorates my banner. I am actually taking the dreams and making them into a mod for a video game.

img106.imageshack.us...

img39.imageshack.us...

img41.imageshack.us...

img190.imageshack.us...

img199.imageshack.us...

img8.imageshack.us...

img36.imageshack.us...

img29.imageshack.us...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
busy weekend for me. Thanks for posting those pictures and that story, very interesting. I'll comment something later when I have time.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I, too, can summon that feeling at will, although I don't do it as much as I used to. (along with about a dozen other things!) I have associated it with chakra activation, or what some wiccan practicioners would call "building power". I had friends years ago who were practicing "witches",(white) and sat in on a few of their rituals. The feeling of several people directing their energies in this fashion toward a common goal was really quite amazing. It could be likened to the feeling of build-up prior to orgasm, where the energy kind of gives you a "buzz". I feel that it is a real energy, not just some kind of reaction in the nervous system. The way I always sort of defined a "spell" was this kind of energy guided by intent, in other words, taking the feeling that you get from this and focusing it toward a specific goal or purpose. I dabbled with similar things, using runes and "bindrunes" with surprisingly productive results, in my late teens and early twenties, but since getting older and starting a family, I have had too many other things on my plate for experimentation.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
If it is a adrenalin rush its easy to test for.
warning don't do this if you are a insulin diabetic

Don't eat or drink anything but water for 8 hours.

Get a blood sugar meter and do a finger prick and take a reading to set baseline blood sugar level.
Most healthy adults maintain fasting glucose levels above 70 mg/dL

Then do your trick for about 5 minutes.
and then do another blood sugar reading.

If its a adrenalin rush your blood sugar level should raise by +10mg/dl

This is a standard response to you body needing glucose
it protects you from Hypoglycemia by using glucagon.
its known as the glycogenolytic effect.

But if you are getting a adrenalin rush you will raise the blood sugar levels above fasting glucose levels to fight or flight response levels.
This is your body's emergency response system left over from the cavemen days

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Yep, I've got the same thing going on. I used to need to work on visualizing and controlling my breathe, but that's no longer a setback. It seems I'm pretty much fully activated 24/7 now. If I do need an extra energy boost, it only takes straightening up my back and closing my eyes for 3-10 seconds, then I'm good for at least an additional 30 minutes regardless of the last time it was that I slept.

The only times I've noticed this in groups of other people is when I was in MENSA taking their test, and attending chess clubs. There's a certain presence to gifted people, and you can tell their crown is activated. It's truly as if you can see them wear it. Hard to explain.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Wish I was in Mensa. I think my IQ is 136 or something. Whatever. Close enough to Einstein for my likeness.

Anywho, I understand what you mean about sleep. I went 5 days without sleep once via that. It was for a college project. Started seeing shadows and was done with the lot. Once i start seeing and talking to shadow people, I know it's time to sleep.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

A 136 will get you in. You only have to be greater than 2 standard deviations above norm, which is 131 for an sd15, or 133 sd16. People often use 140 as the cutoff, but I haven't a clue why.

Nobody has a clue what Einstein's IQ was, and it's pretty much proven that genius has no correlation after an IQ of ~120. Genius is more about one's character and intuitive abilities than deductive reasoning.

As for the shadow people, good call! I've only stayed up about 80 hours in a single stretch before. What's funny is that people think drugs like speed make you hallucinate and go psychotic, but it's actually the lack of sleep, and inability to remain grounded throughout the process. The stronger of mind, the longer one can remain sane without sleep.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Indeed, I went far further than what you describe. years ago I would more than just "move" this energy to another part of the room. I learned to shoot myself out to the cosmos. To explore other worlds and life forms. I drew some of the things I saw, still to this day

Oh cool! I overlooked these posts initially, but now see I've met someone who has experienced much as I did as a child. I shot out myself and explored the cosmos as well
Did you have to use any particular type of meditative practice to induce this state of being? I used to count very fast doubling from 1 to over a million, then back down to one, and recycling. Each number became a thought, and the thought then turned into fleeting multicolored stars that also carried a sound. I would reach a certain momentum, then detach from the thoughts altogether, at which point I'd end up traveling to wherever I chose to go. Were you able to reach this state without any type of practice like this?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

chi does not start in the feet i have been training in taichi since i was 12 and im now 23 chi starts at the naval and you can concentrate it 1 inch below your naval for the taichi exercises and katas..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join