It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Meditation, Third Eyes, Chakra Clairification

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I really hope I will be able to get something out of this.

I'v been looking into mediation, getting your third eye open, astral travel, and all those kinds of things. By now my head is literally hurting from everything I've read and I'm getting frustrated because I cant seem to find a full proper lesson on how to achieve this higher conciousness, opening the third eye. One time when I was experimenting on how to achieve the vibrational state, the closest I got was a swirling feeling in my face. It felt like my face was being deformed in a swirling motion going counter clockwise, and I got too excited and lost it. Since then I have not been able to achieve anything because I just dont know what to do.

what I am asking is for a basic outline from start to finish on getting to the vibrational state, then opening your third eye. Like do my chakras have to be balanced before going into meditation is one question, but I would like a whole lesson if you will, on how to do this thing start to finish. I hope I am clear, If not just post and I will try to be more clear.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am in no way an expert in this. I am very interested in this though.
I think I may have done it once.

Have you ever taken meletonin? The first time I took it, I could literally feel myself relaxing. It felt very nice, not like taking a sleeping pill. I felt really relaxed, but not like I was exhasted or had to go to sleep.

I was able to just relax and as I did, I concentrated on the blackness and eventally started seeing a little pulsing pinpoint of light that got bigger and more colorful. I was relaxed but aware, and as I felt my body relaxing into sleep, I just went with it, while still trying to stay mentally awake. What happened is that suddenly I saw the darkness explode into this blue swirling light. At the same time I heard this sound.

Now that I hear the sound of the Higgs Boson or "God Particle" I think it sounds very similar to that, but maybe with a more musical quality.

www.youtube.com...

The thing is, even if I have had this happen to me, I don't really know what to do with it. I feel like I need to keep doing it, but I don't think it makes me special or that I have powers anyone else doesn't have. I am curious about it though.

You might try some meletonin and see if it helps you relax. The first time I took it, this happened. Since then, it hasn't happened to me the same way as before. Meletonin won't hurt you. Your body produces it naturally anyway and you make less of it the older you get. So it will help you relax. A lot of meditation is just about relaxing I think.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by jessieg]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

I think you might be making a similar mistake to the one I first made. I was an avid researcher so I absorbed mountains of information on meditation and pineal activation etc. But the key to getting to states like the vibrational state is to do absolutly nothing...

The first time the vibrations or some new trippy meditation experience would occur id start commentating it, like id think about what was happening and what I shoudl do rather than not thinking, and mediataion is all about stopping that internal chatter.

You may find the moment you just lie/sit there in (call it relaxation to take the pressure off if that helps) meditation and dont expect anythin at all to occur, have no outcome in mind, no goal, just lie there and dont think.... then you'll drift to the point something so insane starts happening you'll just have to think about it but next time try get a little further and so on.

The key is if you try to hard to get to something like the vibrational state, you wont get there.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I do like melatonin, it's good for dreams...but I remember seeing a study where it was negatively correlated with rat lifespan if they started dosing the rats with melatonin before the rats were of an age that would correspond with a human being about forty years of age...if you're younger than that you might not want to do a constant regimen of melatonin, was my takeaway, but anyways...

My third eye is not open, so I can't properly speak to the subject...

but this one dude does have numerous youtube vids on the subject, here is one...

here's another...

And let me know if you find anything that actually works for you, I would be interested to hear of success...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I will be sure to try that. Half of the time I try to get really relaxed, it feels like I'm not. Especially my lower back, but I think I just need a new bed because the one I have is very stiff and I dont feel right when laying straight on my back. I tried meditation a couple of times while sitting, and at times it felt like I started to wobble back and forth but then by the time I realized this, I would notice I'm slouched over and not sitting with my back straight.

I have also tried some Binaural beats, but those havnt worked so far.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm by no means an expert and haven't achieved full astral projection but I have gotten close, unfortunately I always get too over excited and it stops. But my suggestion would be to not focus solely on the third eye, meditate on the root chakra until you get that swirling sensation in the base of your spine then work your way up. It can take a while, so if you want something to happen quicker I've found that if you learn to completely empty your mind and focus on your heart chakra until you get the swirling feeling there you can get some pretty strong vibes pretty quick.

For the last few weeks I've been able to feel that swirling sensation in my heart constantly, it's really amazing, what's more amazing is that manifestation has been in overdrive! So yeah that's my recommendation, also binaural beats work great. There's a good free one online somewhere called Boxed Nirvana, but the best one I've used I found on iTunes called The Key by a guy named Kurt Nielsen. The Key is 100% worth it (I think it might also be up on a youtube playlist for free)! It gave me instant results.

Here is the link to The Key on youtube. I never would have bought a binaural beat but this just works so amazingly I'm glad I did!

[edit on 29-6-2010 by 11shaman11]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi there,

It just so happens that I've been trying to do the same thing for awhile now. I know that it takes PRACTICE, but I'm getting closer all the time and that gives me confidence. My great source that I hope you and others can benefit from:

enlightenedawareness.wetpaint.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 11shaman11

See the thing with binaural beats, is most of them on youtube are 10 min. Im under the impression you probably need a good 1 hour long one right?? because those never have worked for me, I listen to the sound and try to let it flow over my body, but no results. I also took this online test on roughly which chakras are active, under-active, and not active. My root, sacral, third eye, crown chakras are active. While my naval, heart, and throat chakras are under active. is it necessary to have them balanced first then try to go into a higher state?

Here is the site. its pretty neat www.eclecticenergies.com...

On the side is the test you can do if you want.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I can assure you.. developing a bump in the middle of your forehead has nothing to do with opening your third eye. Haha! How ridiculous.. There's so much bs about meditation circulating the web, especially of the new age variety.. it's easy to get lost. For the most part it is the blind leading the blind..

Here are some foolproof techniques for awakening all of your chakras, starting with your third eye. Trust me, this website has their meditations down.. I must warn you, they are powerful. If you keep up a steady program you will see major results, hell, even opening your chakras the proper way will bring you understanding beyond most.

www.angelfire.com...

Poke around the website a bit, there's plenty of good info pertaining meditation. Just don't take it all to heart. This is Spiritual Satanism. They are against the church and for good reason..

If you get heavily into these meditations and experience problems of any kind, I recommend doing the dedication ritual; it will bring you protection. Also, once you align yourself with the *true* spiritual hierarchy many new doors will open..

Once again, the meditations are amazing, but don't dwell on the negative energy of the author in certain parts of the website. It's time to move past all this fear/negativity and become Gods ourselves. Straight up.

www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You should not waste your time watching youtube videos on how to open your third eye. According to sam sagans book awakening your third eye, you have to involve your larynx and be aware of different points on your throat and head.

I must warn you that when I started this type of meditation i began to see ghosts and spirit entities. You will also have mystical dreams involving heaven and the garden of eden. The one clue that is proof that your third eye is open when you close your physical eyes and you see a glowing fog. here is a link to the ebook off his website.

www.clairvision.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moralcompass

Thanks for the link. I will look over it when I got some more time. I can gladly say though that over the period I'v been doing this, I managed to cut the chatter in my head while trying to think of nothing and stare into the darkness almost to nothing, there is that once in a while something happens to pop in.

Now that I think about it, I do remember that while trying to make my mind clear, I would suddenly come out of a "trance" of sort. What I mean is that I would be laying there trying to clear my mind, then the next second I can feel myself coming out of this "trance" like I have lost track of time, or lost a sense of time. Sorry if that is not so clear, its the best way I can describe what it is that I was experiencing.

I also sometimes find myself very tired and more sleepy after doing a 40 min- 1 hour meditation.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I did not say a bump lol. It felt like my face was staring to twirl in a spiral formation going counter clockwise, and the middle of this twirl would go around my face from side to side, up and down.

And actually while doing my own research, I did come across that site, it frightened my because of all the satan stuff, but I will look a little deeper into it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is my take on the third eye (pineal gland). You have used your pineal gland all your life. Your optical eyes are how you are reading this right now but your pineal gland is like an eyeball without a cornea or iris. So when you close your eyes and can still picture vivid things in your minds eye then you are using your third eye. So try and develop it by actually letting go and allowing your pineal gland to take you places. The idea is not to interfere but let it drive. Again, this is only my take on it. I don't claim to know anything professionally about the subject. This is just my experience.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You are all making it too complicated, which in turn pushes you further from achieving a pure ascension to enlightenment. Purification of thought is vital in the beginning. Your goal is to silence your mind. Once you can do that effectively, you will do all those spiff tricks you're so longing for. Don't take anything, don't create rituals, don't use incense, don't buy props to take you there, don't watch videos, don't wear special clothes or face in a particular direction. When you can silence your mind, you are able to do whatever you like. Until then, you are reliant on those props and therefore "inept".

Once you purify your mind (it takes a good deal of dedication to task, though you might flatter yourself that you're now oh-so-clever once you've achieved the silent mind state), you will also need to purify your body. Again, this is done in the simplest fashion. But once you really understand vibrations, you will also know how to do this as your body requires.

You're looking to reconnect to your Self. Anything less is the wrong direction. The elegance is in its simplicity.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Buddhist breath meditation, mindfulness.
sit comfortably close your eyes. focus your thoughts on your breath on your top lip. the breath as it goes in then out. it is best to do this in the morning after you have had a wash. do it for 30 mins. max of 45 mins two times a day. if your mind wonders dont get up set or angry. just go back to the breath.
this is a good way to get in to the deep mind. a lot of power? what ever happens keep your mind on your breath. control the mind.
and do other exercises you have fond you like or feel good to you. but you should exercise all your chakres. a clear quarts crystal helps. the best thing is go with your gut feelings. they will guide you.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm going to throw this out there, and you can take it or leave it, but I suggest you at least consider it.

You don't want to hurry opening that 3rd eye in a premature kundalini rising.
It can be dangerous.

In my own case, I went at meditation half heartedly for many years, then got serious about it one year, and the next year was meditating for probably 2 hours a day- not always at once, sometimes in 2-3 sessions.

Anyway, I started seeing and traveling, then after about a month I had some real weird stuff happen - It started with the lymph nodes swelling beside my spine on both sides of my neck..and I'll make it short - I nearly died a few times and eventually serum test showed I'd become allergic to my own blood. I had kundalini rash to the extreme.

Well they can call it whatever they want in medical terms, but deep inside I KNOW what it was.

Other people just go crazy from it. ACK

My physical body was not READY.

So just take it slowly, and realize when you start seeing and traveling, while it is a lot of fun, and feels really ASTOUNDING, it's a trap. Being that amazed is like being hit over the head repeatedly- it's bound to screw you up in time.

I'm not saying don't meditate, I'm just saying that be careful as heck running after the more supernatural manifestions of nonlocality that happen during meditation.

People might be like ground, ground, ground. Ha. You can't ground when you're that far gone. It's like being on fire. Gua sha is about the only thing I found that helped me get rid of some of the heat.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
try removing all the sodium fluoride from you pineal gland, which receives the 2nd highest flow of blood in your entire body. look up info on this....

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello OP, here is a youtube playlist I am constantly fine tuning which consists (right now) of 9 complete chakra meditations, ranging from guided meditation to mantras to chanting to binaural beats. I found my favorite chakra balancing or cleansing videos and put them in order, from root to crown chakra, so you can listen to them on autoplay and never break your meditation or have to open your eyes. The last three videos on the playlist are a beautifully animated short documentary about how to activate and meditate on your chakras. Hope this is helpful! Also, if you ever lose the link, just search on youtube "complete chakra meditations" and click on the first playlist result.

www.youtube.com...

I will have fun checking all of the other links posted in this thread

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Circular Universe]

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Circular Universe]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hi,

i would advise you just don't force anything , continue your meditation , relax and let the things come to you rather than forcing them and expecting them to occur soon.
As you meditate regularly you'll find that over a period of time things change and you'll have varied experiences as you move forward.
Patience and perseverance is the key.

All the best dude.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
When someone begins to work-out and lift weights, do they see immediate results? No, it can take months of hard work before they do.

When someone begins to diet in hopes of losing weight, do they see immediate results? No, again it can take months of eating properly before they do.

Meditation is a life long practice, calm down, do not compare your own progress to others progress. Take it day by day, some days you may not feel like doing it, do it anyways and do not expect any results or you will become frustrated and give up, just observe and contemplate your own progress. The best part about meditation is it is much easier and less demanding than lifting weights or going on a diet, things that millions of people force themselves to do in order to stay healthy, even though it is not always pleasant to do, meditation takes far less effort.

It is not a race that you can win, or a magical solution that you must immediately learn about in order to fix your problems. Just take it day by day.

ps. Many people who strive to experience the 'amazing' things other people 'say' they have experienced, do so out of ego and end up 'burning out' on meditation very quickly, then they say "well it used to work but now it doesn't, wtf?!". It is because they have forced themselves down the wrong path trying to compete with others 'experiences', instead of just observing and contemplating on their own. Day by day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join