It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Announces Iran's Conditions for Future N. Talks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Announces Iran's Conditions for Future N. Talks

english.farsnews.com

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday announced that following the recent developments, Tehran now has three conditions for continuing nuclear talks with the world powers.

"Continuation of the talks requires that parties to the talks with Iran declare their views about Iran's questions transparently," Ahmadinejad said in a news conference here in Tehran today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I dont see these conditions are too problematic - ( if we others dont ask opinion from US/Israel... )

1. Israels Nukes?
- Should adopt by IAE and then be demolished, or set under international observation under NPT treaty.

2. NPT Treaty?
- Those who dont follow treaty and have nukes, should be punnished harshly and all "Nuke states" should be forced under this treaty, and should act under that.

3. Friend or enemy of Iran?
- I think all of those who are ready to give opinion in first two conditions - and are interested to settle things in ME by diplomacy, will answer the second option automatically.

english.farsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Those conditions will not be met by the US ......look for military solution before the deadline hes given.....
the US will take this as the final straw and the isrealis are dying to nuke them anyways, so i believe there WILL be war.....(within 60 days)

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree - You remember how Obama promised Iran negotiations at the time of elections - HAVE ANYONE SEEN ANY?

Yep. Not.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Ive seen Obama TRY but , president "Tom" just laughs in his face...

World leaders , especially those that dont like us, look at Obama as a joke, because they know he doesnt hold water to anything he says.

Iran is always playing by their own rules, they always have, because all the UN is going to do is just try to push more and more sanctions, and Iran will call them B.S and wont abide by them, so the UN will talk some more EVEN THO IRAN is CLEARLY not following what they were suppose to be......hence.....the UN is a joke as well....

Ahmadinejad knows that the UN and Obama are just tools. It doesnt matter the sanctions, it doesnt matter what Obama promises.....hell it doesnt even matter what Ahmadinejad says he wants to have in order to proceed with talks, its all just a giant slight of hand magic show, to keep the UN busy while he continues to do whatever the hell he wants, and to stall and put people off until he has successfully made and/or obtained what he wants......

And thats NUCLEAR WEAPONRY, and the means to use it......

Anyone with a lick of sense can see this is whats going on......

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

We will postpone the talks to the end of Mordad (mid August)… and we will resume negotiations then so that they behave themselves and learn how to speak with the other nations," he said.

Washington and its Western allies accuse Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons under the cover of a civilian nuclear program, while they have never presented any corroborative evidence to substantiate their allegations. Iran denies the charges and insists that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only.

The only bad move I see from this is that Iran is postponing nuclear talks until mid August.
I'll flip that around MSM style,

"Iran will not cooperate with the U.S., the U.N., and Israel for a meeting about their nuclear arsenal. They must already have enough enriched Uranium for the bomb, or only need two more months to develop full scale nuclear and hydrogen bombs. We need to take action NOW!"

Apparently, we also have zero evidence to support our accusations against Iran, other than that Zionist-Israel are "god's chosen people," and thus god told them Iran is in the midst of creating a nuclear weapon.

I forgot, what was our damning evidence for going to war against Iraq and Saddam Hussein again...?

Can we please just play by the rules for once and not go to war over nothing again? The People do not want war!

[edit on 28-6-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Right. The conditions will not be met, and probably because that's not what the whole target Iran thing is all about.

You're saying 60 days? Why not sooner? And what's your opinion of the last time we went through this war-drumcycle with Iran and how that ended? I'd be interested in hearing.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
After what just happened with the Turks and Brazil, it is painfully obvious that the Western nations driving the sanctions aren't interested in anything but complete and total subservience from Iran.

They aren't willing to talk, they aren't willing to listen, and they aren't even interested in Iran complying with their demands.

So he may as well ask these three questions. They wont be answered, but they are fair questions.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Washington and its Western allies accuse Iran of trying to develop nuclear weapons under the cover of a civilian nuclear program, while they have never presented any corroborative evidence to substantiate their allegations. Iran denies the charges and insists that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only.

this is a point that disturbs me greatly!

what hypocrisy my own country displays!!!
:shk:

supporting Israel's military defense upwards of 8 million dollars A DAY....a country that not only has the largest nuclear arsenal IN THE WORLD and is not a party to any treaty for peacemaking/keeping purposes, much less the NPT!!! and who obviously have no interest in peace even for their own ends...

and then having the nerve to get all high and mighty about their unfounded suspicions that Iran is making a nuke!

what Iran is doing is perfectly within their rights, under the NPT and furthermore, the fact that the President of Iran is making the effort to wean his country off of fossil fuels is admirable!

we, the oil addicts of the world, can't even admit that perhaps a Muslim nation is acting in a far more intelligent and mature manner than our so-called christian nation when it comes to several issues!

and then, when Iran refuses to be bullied by the neighborhood bullies, USA and Israel, the malignant side of patriotism is ignited amidst cries of "we must defend ourselves!"

we have inflicted a great wound upon our true Mother, the Earth, in our greedy addiction to oil.

instead of tending to the immediate problem of the still-leaking pipe, and planning for the necessary recovery and restoration, our government seems to be displaying some sort of challenging behavior toward Iran, with Israel, still not confirmed however, but the scuttlebutt is flying...and what could be the REAL motive?

oil?

for god's sake!

thank you for posting this, my friend!

--------------

**DISCLAIMER:
i speak of the governments, not the citizens, in all my post - we the people know how we feel but who listens to the little guy anymore?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Ive seen Obama TRY but , president "Tom" just laughs in his face...

And thats NUCLEAR WEAPONRY, and the means to use it......

Anyone with a lick of sense can see this is whats going on......

That claim is rather subjective?

I suppose these cars in this link; are all fitted with incendiaries perhaps?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Damn he is a brilliant politician... yes a mad and ruthless person, but he shines when it comes to word play and politics.

"We ask them (Iran's negotiating partners) to announced their stance on the Zionist regime's (Israel) atomic bombs,"

What a brilliant move. He's basically telling them, if they are going to punish and push them for secretly producing nuclear weapons, then they must ALSO take the stance with Israel, who does the exact same thing without being thrown in the ring.

If and when Israel/the US hit Iran, history will show them to be the aggresors.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

We can debate this all day long whether they really want them or not. My point is, you can tell when a child is lying , and if everything they are doing, including not obeying the rules, tells you other wise........then its a fool that believes them.

Mark my words, they will keep on this course, and when they finally announce that they have nuclear weapon capability, everyone that said "NO Iran doesnt want that , its all for peacful purposes, they werent postponing everything and denying access, and changing the rules the whole time , because they just want nuclear energy" Will be made to look like fools.......

Its glaringly clear whats going on i cant believe some people cant see it...

Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with Iran, I have a problem with its leaders, as far as the Iranian people are concerned, their leadership does them a great injustice.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
What a brilliant move. He's basically telling them, if they are going to punish and push them for secretly producing nuclear weapons,

you mean for SUSPECTING and ACCUSING them of producing nuclear weapons.
there is no proof whatsoever.
if you know of some, then please, by all means, post it for us, here!

then they must ALSO take the stance with Israel, who does the exact same thing without being thrown in the ring.

well, why not?
Israel openly produces and maintains a COLOSSAL nuclear arsenal and refuses to participate in the NPT or any other treaty aiming at increased peace and less war in the world.

it just goes to show the level of fear and perhaps an unconscious acknowledgment of Karma - knowing that we nuked Japan, perhaps our leaders secretly fear the actualization of the old adage, "What goes around, comes around."

If and when Israel/the US hit Iran, history will show them to be the aggresors.

i don't think so. i think the days of Churchill's "The victor writes history" and Hitler's "No one ever asks the victor if they told the truth" are OVER.

just the fact that ATS exists online as the biggest conspiracy forum, and perhaps the biggest forum overall, is a sign of this generation's refusal to settle for force-fed facts that reflect the necessary paradigm for government oppression.

add to that, that we are in the "information age." even if they try to spoon-feed their version of history, there will be ample sources providing a more objective truth, albeit interspersed with the obligatory opinions of narrow-minded zealots - the same who accept the pablum given them on the red-white-and-blue spoons....

our constitution states that anyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. it is only common sense that diplomacy should include the same caveat.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

ah!
i didn't know of this!
thanks.

a nuclear power source is the obvious, logical, next step in a plan to wean one's nation from fossil fuels.

i wish our leaders were as "mad and ruthless" as some other, unnamed, nation's leaders are....

at least we'd still have our dolphins and our birds and the happiness of our fisherman and our gulf!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Yup.

And since my government has the ability to possess such in the name of defense; so too is Iran.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Iran hasn't ever been the aggressor in any of it's recent wars.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

imo, more a fool the man that accuses another man of lying without proof.

not suspicions, but PROOF.

if i were the President of Iran, i wouldn't allow foreign self-appointed watchdogs into my country to inspect developments perfectly within rights - especially when said watchdogs are notorious liars prone to self-glorification!

when one only knows untruth, one is unable to discern truth from lies.

no telling what the report would be, after a visit to Iran's nuclear development facilities - blatant lies are not at all out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

sure, why not.........but why be so damn sneaky about it hmm?

its not the fact that a man has a weapon thats scary, its the fact that he has to circumvent the system and lie and sneak around that makes people nervous, its his rhetoric.......

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

No I agree.........

But they have lied about it, first off they blatantly said they werent doing ANYTHING with nuclear technology and that any rumors were B.S , come to find out they were,

Then they didnt have ANY secret nuclear research plants......come to find out they were lying about that too.......

The next course of action is.........what are they hiding now? See what i mean?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I say if Ahmedinawackjob wants nukes we send him a few! COD!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Good point.

However, in my school days when a bully once tried taking my milk money, I gave him incentive to rethink his options. I gave him my milk money packed in a tight fist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join