It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody know what happened to ufowatchdog?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I was on the site yesterday or the day before. Now there is nothing. UFOwatchdog

The only thing I can find now is a blog site. No Hall of Shame and no Hall of Fame.

Anybody have any idea? It seems that it's sometimes up and sometimes down. They are suing somebody or they are being sued by somebody. If anybody has a deeper backstory to what is going on, I'd sure like to know it. I like ufowatchdog.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I just got directed to a domain hosting site of some sorts and a message was displayed at the top of the page saying This domain name has just been registered.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It says:

ufowatchdog.com
This domain name has just been registered.

Maybe someone did not pay their bill and someone else scooped it up

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Maybe someone did not pay their bill and someone else scooped it up

Could be. Gene Steinberg of the Paracast took over administrative duties of the website a few months ago. According to his former co-host on the Paracast, Steinberg is having financial problems.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yes, I've had some personal financial issues, but, no, it has nothing to do with what has happened to UFO Watchdog.

We took it over temporarily until R. Myers is able to resume control, which he is in the process of doing.

However, he evidently changed the nameservers prematurely to point to his own server before the files were migrated. Complicated.

As to that generic message on my some of my sites, it was all about moving to a new, faster server with greater capacity, and the datacenter giving us the wrong IP numbers. It's all fixed and everything is clean and green.

Peace,
Gene

[edit on 29-6-2010 by genesteinberg]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by genesteinberg

Thanks Gene. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Great to hear! You folks make a great contribution to serious UFO research, more than the charlatans you expose ever have.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Great to hear! You folks make a great contribution to serious UFO research, more than the charlatans you expose ever have.

I couldn't agree more DoomsdayRex!

IRM

new topics

top topics

join