It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting 2010 real video footage

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks to the slow-mo footage that ArMap thoughtfully knocked up for us, i think it is pretty damning evidence that the 'spaceman' runs away swinging its arms like an ape, or a man.

Also, if it was startled as seems apparent, you'd think that it would run back the way it had come, back to its UFO or whatever instead of blindly loping off forward.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/067fdb070d49.jpg[/atsimg]

www.octanecreative.com...

Might explain the awkward movements of the "alien"...

Thread winner.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dude didn`t even scream or ask wtf

fake

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
But did you guys forget that when the alien and the chair turn "invisible" you could see the straight line of a light behind it...... hmmm pause at 15 seconds and you'll see what im talking about look at the line behind it

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

It's because LiveForever8 posted the thread.

What I like to do when I view threads like these on the front page is I pick out a list of typical ATS members who make these threads. This time it was a list of 12, so I rolled the die. It came up a 3 and a 5, and LiveForever8's name had an 8 at the end, so I guessed and was right. Imagine that.

As far as the video goes, this video has been discussed before. Even if it turns out to be real, 3D technology has advanced to the point where pretty much anything can be faked with incredible accuracy, and this video is no exception.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It looks like the "alien" is standing there waiting for the camera guy to get situated. After a couple of knocks on the glass, the alien awkwardly moves toward the chair that it seems to intentionally knock over, then runs away like a goofball. An edited short film. A prank.

img.groundspeak.com...

www.flashgamecrazy.com...

image1.dhgate.com...

www.milanoo.com...

www.trustedeal.com...

img3.doitstyle.com...

thebooksmugglers.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i know what it is and why its silver !....

its the T1000 and its looking for john connor!.

the terminator is out there, it cannot be reasoned with, it feels no remorse or pity, and it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!!!.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28cd0b760c35.jpg[/atsimg]

it also has a major dislike of garden furniture!.

thanks

rich

[edit on 27-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately the look of the alien is similar to 3D models that come
with Maya, Softimage and 3D Studio Max animation programs
and the movement is far too reminiscent of not enough keyframes
and not enough motion smoothing thus it looks jerky and unnatural.
It`s call the Uncanny Alley where an animation is realistic enough
to pass as a credible reflection of reality, but the mind has an uncanny
ability to spot motion artifacts and improper rendering to cause enough
discomfort that we think it`s unreal.

For me it was the exaggerated movement of the arms which
made it fake to me. There are laws of physics which even aliens
must follow on Earth and the movement of its spindly arms SHOULD
have been more spider-like (and slower). The legs also didn`t
have the ripples and shock of impact when a `foot` presses
down as it runs.

It seems to me that this is a 3D animation! Plus the reflections
and shimmering on it`s skin didn`t reflect the shimmering of
the outside light which is another inconsistency.

Unless there is more definitive proof such as an extremem closeup
with lots of light and more than 30 seconds of video, I`m saying fake!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
reply to post by LiveForever8

Its freaken 3D, even I could make that character in 3D max, you guys can download the pirated version from Shareminer.

ZZZ This is exactly why I never come to UFO threads, because I'm always disappointed.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

Then I have a proposition for you. Do one just like that post it here with the breakdown of the sequence to show how capable you are and prove it for once and for all.

Not saying that it can't be 3D, it could in fact be. But if it is, it wasn't made a hobbyist and the compositing was handled by a professional or someone with a pretty good professional experience. Even though if fake the animation was bad

Integrating CG characters behind glass that have the reflection of a light source ain't that easy, specially when you have a noise pattern in the blacks and midtones like in this video which seem undisturbed.

Something that any sloppy compositing would make pretty evident in this case due to the lighting condition.

With that said I will I must say I'll stay over the fence on this one. Even though the movement of the character seems suspicious and the lack of context and duration of the video don't help to sell it I don't see any clear signs of "digital touch up" at this resolution in a player which isn't frame accurate as the one from YouTube. But the fact that the allegedly alien becomes fully transparent at points is somehow intriguing since it kind of dismisses the possibility of a guy in a suit.

But I really don't understand why people that film these things always post the minimum length possible at the worst possible quality in YouTube with it's crappy encoding and player. If there is nothing to fear they should try to post those in Vimeo.com and give access to the source file download. That way anyone would be able to download the original file and to check things up.

If anyone here has a YouTube account (I don't otherwise I would) they should suggest the poster of that video in YouTube to post it in Vimeo and allow the source file download.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by thomas_]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i think its a hoax. just a gut feeling, really. definitely not as awesome as i was hoping from the thread title.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It seems as though this 'creature' is waiting, approaches the lawn chair, it looks like it deliberately knocks it over, then runs off. The 'skin' or suit' has a reflective quality about it. The running doesnt seem very humanlike, the way the knees move especially. plus it has an unusual body shape, which seems far to thin, the thighs and shoulders. However, the nature of this film and how it seems to flow seems like it was planned... plus, why would you stop filming...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out at this point that I never post threads like this usually, I avoid them like the plague.

I made this thread as a bit of a personal experiment into the workings of ATS and I have learnt a lot.

I found the video, did a search and found no results so I decided to post it.

Anyone who thinks I have done this for flags and stars is pathetic and needs to give their head a wobble.

Anyone who thinks I did this to mislead or dis/mis-inform people needs to give their head a wobble.

Fin.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Your's a good one but, by the way the "alien" moves, I think he's somewhat like this mummy silver tape guy:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
In my opinion without being a video analyst I would have to say it is a fake. Based on the lack of reaction when the camera operator finally makes visual contact with the "ET", and the situation leading up to the filming. If I heard noises in my yard previous nights, I would be more concerned with identifying than capturing on film. Why no outdoor flood lights or at least a hand-held spotlight to see what is going on? I don't know about the rest of the world but when I hear noises in my yard I assume it is an animal not an ET, and I get a spotlight and my 20 gauge (in case of large animal) not a camera to investigate... That alone says hoax all over it.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One thing that puzzles me is, why would you stop filming?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This could have been hoaxed . . . greys look alot like people, according to eyewitnesses, not just Hollywood. They have large heads, big oval eyes, 2-3 long fingers, small,skinny bodies, walks on two feet,slits for mouths, and smooth gray skin. I dont think the creature in this footage really had matalic skin, the strong lighting in the dark night just made it seem shiney.

This could have easily been hoaxed. Because greys have many features silimilar to a humans, a person with a bad quality camera in the nightime and some props purchased at the halloween store could pull this off like a peace of cheesecake.

I dont think we'll ever really find out whether this a hoax or not. Even if it isnt, it couldnt be very crucial evidence of ETs because of the bad quality.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The title of this thread is absurd! Who exactly is stunned by this footage and where is your source? The link you provided is dead.

Also, why do people insist that revelation of alien lifeforms will come via YouTube? Surely "proof" of extraterrestrial visitation wouldn't come in the form of grainy, shaky, blurry, home movies. This video is evident of nothing more than a hoax, just like the other ten thousand videos alleging "PROOF OF ALIEN CONTACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" already posted here at ATS and other online forums!

Think people!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I don't think you are seeing the 2nd person I am.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ATS has been overrun by immature trolls not opening up their mind for the two possibilities.

It COULD be real or it COULD be a hoax, can you proof to me it's either or? if so do it rather than acting like some armchair professional.

All I hear is HOAX! CGI! FAKE! and a few open to the possibility it might be a clumsy alien.

From what alien abductees tell us Aliens do walk awkwardly, there are tall alien greys and a wide variety of other species.

We honestly don't know their technological capabilities, for all we know they have interstellar capability but are lacking on other technologies.

Perhaps they are a distant ancestor of the human race hence them being similar in configuration.

All I see is close mindedness perhaps enbittered from all the hoaxes perpetrated against the UFO community.

I honestly believe ATS will just label a real alien encounter as a hoax/cgi/fake if it was t appear, we honestly don't know for a fact if this video is of a real entity or a guy in a suit, proof me otherwise.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Oh joy, yet another obvious hoax that will get 20 or more pages of replies and stay on the top 4 threads for days! Yeah, I can make a tinfoil suit and make my skinny teenage nephew wear it as well. Please, folks, quit feeding the hoaxers and attention whores.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join