It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. government panel now pushing "vaccinations for all!" No exceptions…

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

They keep offering my those shots outside safeway, free!!.. I just ignore them like whoever this govt dummy is. Like others here, I haven't had a shot in over 20 years.. I rarely ever get much more than the common cold now & then. The govt cant tell me I need it with credibility when I've decided through my own experiences.. I don't.

For those interested in details / legal justifications of an H&S pinch in Ca.. the crime referred to is 11550H&S.. forced blood falls under 2 legal "rules": "best evidence" rule., and exigent circumstances; destruction of evidence.

The best evidence is the "drug" in your blood, which is being "destroyed" by your body... destruction of evidence is an exigent circumstance where police are allowed draconian leeway to recover said evidence.

Just say'n thats how police justify doing that.. if you don't like it, vote 3rd party for people who will make this fascist bs illegal... or file a dozen appeals and one day 15 years from now MAYBE you'll win.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It says recommended for everyone not required, you just hate the government so much you can't think!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Big papa government knows whats best for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

1. Your title is misleading. Read the article. It does not match the sensational headline you gave it (hint: except in cases where the vaccine is dangerous?).

2. You're intentionally trying to scare people with said misleading headline. If I could give you -500 ATS points, I would.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join