It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Destroyed by Don Ecker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Personally, i would have always taken for granted my freedom and the constitution that provides me those freedoms, if it were not for hearing Mr. Cooper and his passion for it. He taught me something school, my parent, any relatives, or friends never would have. Now whether he was lying about his passion for freedom i suppose is up for debate, but if you would take the time to listen to his broadcast, you could decide that for yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Don Ecker got so pissed about it that he dedicated two hours to a show wherein he utterly destroys Bill Cooper and plays several hilarious/sad clips of the drunken/enraged/lying bill cooper doing what he did best: being drunk, lying and raging.

Wow! two hours, must been important to destroy his reputation ???

Those who are only telling lies aren't even considered to be destroyed, cause they will do it them self... but two hours... sounds a little bit fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpigotOnHOT

Personally, i would have always taken for granted my freedom and the constitution that provides me those freedoms, if it were not for hearing Mr. Cooper and his passion for it. He taught me something school, my parent, any relatives, or friends never would have. Now whether he was lying about his passion for freedom i suppose is up for debate, but if you would take the time to listen to his broadcast, you could decide that for yourself.

Considering you are saying Cooper had a passion for a constitution that PROVIDED rights, I think I can decide that Cooper was a #ing idiot that doesn't understand what the actual purpose of the constitution is. It doesn't provide any rights what so ever.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin

Those who are only telling lies aren't even considered to be destroyed, cause they will do it them self... but two hours... sounds a little bit fishy to me.

Yeah, how dare he attack individuals who he sees clearly detrimental towards any form of movement to bring the truth to the masses.

You must be one of those people every year that yells about weird military drills in America when the national guard does drills all the #ing time at the same time of the year.

Overly paranoid and incredibly mindless.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

You must be one of those people every year that yells about weird military drills in America when the national guard does drills all the #ing time at the same time of the year.

Empty words and stupid... seems like you did that for decades... before u found that out.

/clap

edit on 7-12-2010 by Vicodin because: oO

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Considering you are saying Cooper had a passion for a constitution that PROVIDED rights, I think I can decide that Cooper was a #ing idiot that doesn't understand what the actual purpose of the constitution is. It doesn't provide any rights what so ever.

..and i take it from that statement that you are the world foremost authority on the constitution? People's audacity on the internet is hilarious sometimes.
edit on 7-12-2010 by SpigotOnHOT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

..and i take it from that statement that you are the world foremost authority on the constitution? People's audacity on the internet is hilarious sometimes.
edit on 7-12-2010 by SpigotOnHOT because: (no reason given)

So, are you still saying that the constitution gives us rights? Because you're still wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bill Cooper still thought the government was hiding ET technology and of course
this is not the case. Bill worked so long under that understanding he could not
change. Even Bill Lyne gave him his books on the conspiracy, Lyne said Cooper
realized the government had agents working on hiding technology but still thought
the technology was ET.
ED: Cooper might be talking about freedom from the lies and conspiracy of the
government.

edit on 12/7/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

may be a little late here but well done

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theboarman

Are you also a believer in the driver-shot-Kennedy theory?

Do you realize that the man who developed that theory decided it was wrong after he say better quality footage?

Do you know that this is the same man (Lars Hansson) who Bill Cooper stole from when he copyrighted the man's documentary for his talks? Cooper even dubbed over Lars' narration in the driver shot Kennedy tape.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
bill cooper was an america icon, like colonel sanders, and jimmy carter, and for anyone to talk # about our american icons this way, is outright unamerican and should have their testicals wacked with a ballpeen hammer

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

bill cooper was an america icon, like colonel sanders, and jimmy carter, and for anyone to talk # about our american icons this way, is outright unamerican and should have their testicals wacked with a ballpeen hammer

ATS is a family site and you shouldn't be posting your sexual fantasies here. What you do with a hammer, a chicken suit and your wife is nobody's business but yours.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Quick question, do you agree that the Official Story pertaining to 9-11 is factually correct, and the War of Attrition, er.. War on Terror justified in Afghanistan and Iraq?
edit on 11-12-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

You should find me in a 9/11 thread and ask me that.

This is a Bill Cooper thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Let me preface my comments by saying that, 'this is MY opinion'. Personally, I agree with the OP, though I may find his approach somewhat heavy handed. I've done quite a bit of research myself, on the topic of William Milton Cooper, (as he himself recommends that one do on any particular topic of interest...) and though I do believe that he did have some valuable info to impart, it is definitely intermingled with a lot of bad, or false info, an approach which I've been finding to be the most insidious aspect of the whole disinformation agenda in general. I am personally concerned that so many out there seem to follow mister Cooper so devoutly, and are willing to defend him at all cost. I think if anyone follows his own directions, as did I, and do his research on the topic, you will find that he is far from impeccable. Sure, if you just listen to HIS broadcasts, he sounds pretty good, looking out for the constitution, and freedom, and perhaps even come off like some kind of prophet, but take a step back and you'll find that, not only has he contradicted himself on many occasions, he's given blatantly false information as fact, has embellished, and has plagiarized, just to name a few of his shortcomings.
Like I initially stated; this is just my opinion, but it is based on research. I've been quite 'entertained' by Mister Cooper over the last few years, starting with my viewing his, 'Behold a Pale Horse' lecture. Very interesting, though several flags went up while I listened, particularly the whole, 'Greer shot Kennedy' segment. I followed this with another lecture of his, where he told of, (amongst many other things - man, he's got a lot of inside info!) a captured extraterrestrial named 'Krlll, or Krill, or Crill', etc., whom he referred to as 'O.H.Krill', and proceeded to tell the story of how this entity demanded to be referred to as "His Omnipotent Highness Krill", and was jokingly referred to, behind the scenes as, "Original Hostage Krill". I was quite fascinated by all of his UFO and extraterrestrial stories, and was quite taken aback when later, on his radio program, he seemed to do a 180 on the whole thing, and claim it all to be government disinfo.... This is actually where I started my personal research on Mr Cooper, by looking into the origins of 'Krlll". Suffice it to say, I learned a lot. In the end, I would sum up Mr Cooper as someone who can tell a great story - be great around the campfire, or maybe even a sleep-over party, but I would certainly NOT take what he says as gospel, or even the truth... but again, that's just MY opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Don't know or care who you are, but totally disagree. If you are relying on anything from the liar Lars C Hansson, then I'll keep moving on. No point listening to rubbish from a clown.

Bill Cooper was a modern patriot.
Have you read a single book at all?
Listened to his program?

I don't agree with everything he wrote, but he was putting it all on the line for what he believed. ATSers just sit behind a keyboard bagging absolutely everything, without any action.

Having been in this field of research for 5 years I find alot of what he says ringing true, more than most of the other fearmongering trash that resides here.

Good day

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Okay, there's a lot of hate for Bill Cooper in this thread.
I know some of it may be true about alcoholism and anger issues but you have to remember one thing...
Most of the documents and information he published are of grave interest and this thread seems to not touch on any of the positive things he brought to the community and only focusing on the negative things in slander against him and not his works. (which is what the government or NWO enthusiasts would want)

I can imagine he was paranoid, waving his gun around people trying to enter his property and nearby. I'm not condoning it but imagine for a second if the information he published is accurate and knowing what the government is capable of, any of those people, in his mind could have been agents and in reality he will have been doing it to show them he will not give up without a fight.
Again I'm not condoning his actions (although it does seem a suspicious death) but imagine the mental state he would have been left in after knowing the own government he fought for all his life is so corrupt to this level. And you wonder why he was an alcoholic.
I can imagine myself and sympathise with him the pressure he will have been through to give the public the truth and what position he put himself and his reputation under. I probably would be an alcoholic myself.
And to the statement that he would "steal" other peoples information and publish it as his own, I think he probably did it for attention if nothing else, because it must have been mind blowing for people not to listen to you when you are trying to teach them what kind of situation they're in and awaken them to the truth.
I believe William Cooper was a good guy, and most of these hate threads and personal attacks are by Agents or misinformed people.

Forget the arguments about him and concentrate on his book, his statements and his reports and go out there and seek the truth for yourself, as he would have wanted. Don't be blinded by peoples OPINION of him and look at the FACTS FOR YOURSELF.
Maybe he did go about giving us the information the wrong way, but it doesn't mean the information is wrong or invalid. Furthermore he did intentionally annoy of a lot of people in hopes they would go out and prove him wrong about the information he released(subsequently seeking the truth for themselves).

And please, don't discredit him without looking at his work because you are merely a puppet for those who seek to misinform us.

Respectfully, Thanks for reading.

edit on 1-7-2011 by maki123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yeah I really believe this don becker guy

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by indisgust

Good.

He is one of the most credible researchers around.

It has never been proven that Don Ecker lied about anything he ever said in relation to this field.

Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There are a great many people who believed in what he had to say. That he became embitterred with life is a result of the publics refusal to accept the facts he presented along with documentation of his sincerity .He was highly thought of and admired for his courage in opposing an unspeakable foe.Maligning the dead is a cowardly act as he is not here to defend himself. You have brought more attention to his story by doing so.be that your intent or not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join