It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ionic Energy Bracelets---Scam or Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I recently saw an advertisement for the Irenew Energy Bracelets on television. Has anyone tried these types of bracelets, and if so, with what results?

iRenew is the brand new energy bracelet that claims it can offer you the restorative powers of biofield technology. The claim is this: iRenew is able to provide its users, who simply wear the bracelet, an immediately recognizable source of balance; and that this balance, which is evident to any user by simply trying balancing poses with and without the bracelet, translates into an energy source that is both healthy and sustaining. Overall, the claim of the product is that it can help you restore your balance, regain your overall strength, and add vitality to your life. Read more: www.articlesbase.com... Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

iRenew---Don't Purchase Until You Read This

Apparently one company that sold ionic bracelets was charged by the FTC for making unsubstantiated claims about the bracelet's ability to relieve pain:
Marketers of Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet Charged by FTC

The commercial that I saw for the iRenew bracelets claimed that users could feel an immediate change after putting the bracelet on. Sounds odd to me, but I have heard good things about magnetic/copper bracelets from some people. Just wanted an ATS opinion. Thanks

Official iRenew Website

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's a total scam, just like the 'q-ray' bracelet.

The iRenew site claims that "many scientists believe bla bla about the biofield" and how it's a term accepted by the NIH. And so it is, sort of, because unfortunately the NCCAM is part of the NIH. NCCAM investigates, generally without doing anything but blowing millions of your tax dollars, crap pseudoscience like biofields.

Their website is a load of hooey. Tell ya what, send me the money instead, and I'll send you back a genuine scalar EMF repelling magic balancing bracelet using shards of stone from Stonehenge, gathered beneath a new moon, blessed by the Goddess, and to top if all off, I'll even do a blessing for good luck on it from Long Lost Friend or the Grand Albert, whichever you prefer, I have both in my library.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
That bracelet is in the top 10 dumbest things I've heard in my entire life. Please do not waste your money on crap, and please don't waste your money encouraging nonsense like this either.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind

i do not know about the bracelets myself, however i did test out a product that "claims" these same kind of results. I can not remember what the company's name was now but it had to do with the use of Zero Point energy.

The tests they had me try were simple balance tests and the results for the before and after were quite amazing and it did make a 100% difference that i could feel. The utensil they used was about the same size and shape of a common ball point pen. Tobad it was 350 US$ and im not in the position to spend that much on things like this.

www.integrativeawakening.com...

The product from tje link i provided looks similar to the one i tested.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
what the people who buy these bracelets aren`t figuring out is that we recieve daily much more powerful magnetic fields interacting with our bodies than the power of a 100 of these ionic bracelets. and whats the deal with wearing it on the wrists. doesn`t make much sense to me.

The wrist isn`t that critical of a energy pathway in the human body, not even in acupuncture and chi gong.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind

I've got an EM meter that picks up magnetic, radio, microwave, and electric fields. I tried an "Ionic" bracelet that actually seemed to make me balance better. EFX, with a hologram, was the brand. My meter went nuts when I put it within 8 inches of it. When I moved the bracelet, the meter had corresponding movements, but ONLY on "electric". I have tested the same type of unit, but with really low emissions, and a year old. A friend put one on and was actually absorbing the emissions since the meter barely registered anything. His bracelet by itself had the same effect as mine did. Mine and his on my wrist both registered huge effects on the meter. He put on a Dollar Store "power" bracelet(also registers wildly but not as much or as far away as the EFX unit) and an EFX necklace the next week and the meter now has the same effect as it did with me.

I tested 2 other "magic" bracelets that look copper or titanium and they did nothing on any setting of the meter. He said he's never noticed any results from them.

He was not able to do the "standing on one leg" ionic bracelet "balance test" as he had no balancing ability at all the 1st day. Just kept falling to the side with the foot off the ground. Immediately after he started wearing the necklace and bracelet together, he can now easily stand on one leg.

The worn-out bracelet did register double the original amount when I held the holograms with my fingers. I cut up a Dollar Store Ionic bracelet and there's nothing in it besides the material of the bracelet, seems to be silicone. My Rich Dad silicone bracelet also registered pretty wild on the meter, as did a similar-looking and feeling bracelet my wife had.

The plastic face of the container is still charged, so it seems the charge can be stored and transferred. The cardboard backing lost it's charge within 24 hours. The plastic mailing envelope still has a charge, but the piece I cut off lost it's charge when I rinsed it with plain water.

The woman who has the worn-out bracelet noticed she had more energy walking up the stairs at the end of the day than she normally has. Actually caught herself trying to "run" up, when normally it's painful to even walk up.

Still in my testing phase, but very interesting results. Apparently there's supposed to be over 5000 "ion" studies?

One of my company's technologies is ionization, to remove floating airborne particulates and help people be healthier. The others neutralize VOC, odors, mold, etc... but we add negative (and some positive) ions. Like the negative ions from waterfalls and ocean waves. (I've personally gotten 37 people to say they stopped using their inhalers the same day they turned on their machines. Started with my 2 boys. That's why I love my business!) We now engineer hospital surgical centers to kill viruses and bacteria to reduce infections, I'm wondering if we should engineer massive negative ionization into our already spectacular results.

If anyone knows of research, please let me know.

top topics

join