It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You For Opening Up My Eyes!...Now I have a question!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This website has been on my tabs for a long time now, this website has the most valuable information out there and I believe the general matureness is very high!

You guys have defiantly opened up my eyes on the world and I am glad to say that I am doing the same to people I know in my city as well!!

Now I have been looking for a story that was about a HUGE underground bunker being created to storage books, art and food until 2013. I have been trying to find it to show someone but I cannot find a thing online!

Anyone have a link to what I am talking about?

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Tuvok112]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Pretty sure u are talking about the norway 2012 project,

here´s a link refering to it
underground bunker

Anyways welcome to the site, but might i add. Caps in the subject post are not well tolerated around here,, tread lightly my friend

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuvok112
I know what you're talking about and I think the thread can be found on ATS. There's the Norway bunker and there's the bunker you're talking about, a separate one for documents... I'll try do a quick search on ATS threads

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the caps note!! Wow I never read about the bunkers in Norway and they actually discuss 2012 in them.

But my bunker is different, I think star in the jar knows what I am talking about..they don't even give an explanation as to why they were doing it!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm having trouble finding it, and it's almost time for me to go to sleep... You might have more luck

I have seen that thread though... It might be a warehouse or a underground facility... But it was specifically for documents...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I believe he is talking about the Library in the UK, to where they are transfering books down into the salt mines, while they are supposedly doing restoration work. Right?

--airspoon

Updated to add: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
yes!! that was it, i remember a follow up article where they said food was being put down there too but couldn't find it.

ha...restoration!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
yes!! that was it, i remember a follow up article where they said food was being put down there too but couldn't find it.

ha...restoration!

new topics

top topics

join