It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Jack: 12-21-2012 (thoughts regarding)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
this is not another black jack thread, well it is, but it's more or less just my own thoughts on the subject

so i've seen the threads everywhere claiming operation black jack was this month june, 21st or around then 2010, which really doesn't make sense to me. i mean, in my logic, black jack just brings up the number 21 based on the card game, so it'd make sense if black jack were this month that it'd be the 21st right? how people got to the conclusion it would be the 6th month or year 2010, i don't know

i have read threads speculating on decalculating codes within various hidden messages, and all in all i think i'm just going to stay away from that train of thought until it produces something testable

but honestly people, if we wanted a genuine important and recognizable date with the significance of 21 being in it, wouldn't the mayan end date 12, 21, 2012 be great?

i mean, it's the 12th month, 21 backwards, the 21st day, and 2012, again full of 1 and 2's, adding to the numerology. all i'm saying is, i've heard some grand theories on the supposed black jack date, but never anyone claiming the mayan end date was the true date for it, and really that's just what would be most beleivable to me...

any thoughts?

[edit on 6/23/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
so noone has commented on this thread yet still?

hmm well i'd like to throw out another possibility:

since there have been quite a number of 'false' black jack dates, it would almost seem as though there is a disinformation tactic being emplimented to make the 'conspiracy theorist' masses to start to subconciously disregard any 'black jack' conspiracies

this is done by creating so many numerous failed dates set to be 'black jack' that when the REAL black jack date is mentioned.. it cannot be taken seriously by anyone with a logical mind because there have already been so many fake ones

so when is the REAL date? like i said in my original post here, if there ever was a date in time where 21 would probably be important.. i'd guess 12 - 21 - 2012, and the fact that this thread has never been commented might verify that?

just speculation ahahahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Well since all the other dates of Blackjack 21 seemed to fall through why not make a new date. Yes, I see your logic...but that is as far as I can go.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

see, it's exactly as i predicted, there have been so many false flag predictions centered around the 'black jack' code that when the best candidate for a date set with a name like 'black jack' comes along, no one can really take it seriously

i'm not saying that 12 - 21 - 2012 actually is the true black jack date, or that operation black jack is real, just that if it were the circumstances i provided, your reaction is exactly what i predicted, though maybe not proving anything

edit on 9/22/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

top topics

join