It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E!news: Sophia Bush "it looks like a military state"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm watching e!news with my girlfriend and Sophia bush is being interviewed from Louisiana. She is talking about the military blocking people from the beach and oil clean up crews being turned away. She specifically said "it looks like a military state".

Just kinda creepy. My girlfriend didn't even pick up on it. Yikes. Could this really be happening as we speak? They're not really getting ready for this are they?

.....no way.....couldn't be......

[edit on 22-6-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I did not see that but man, she is hot. On a serious note if a random actress is dropping terms like that, something is going down.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I just thought it was strange. I'm not one to be parnoid, and I always tell people to chill out when they start talking about military type gestapo stuff. But this seriously has me on edge. If it were true it would happen in the middle of the night. and thinking how things have been lately it's almost as if something I have doubted for so long actually went down tonight I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Don't be so worried. Why? Logistics.

They simply do not have the manpower, supplies, etc, to conduct a full fledged police state in a nation of 300million + population.

Especially considering that there are hundreds of millions of firearms floating around, and countless ammunition.

This is all a recipe for disaster, and TPTB know this all too well.

Their supply lines would be cut off within 72hours of a nation-wide police state event. The tables would turn very quickly.

What they CAN do however, is very limited regional operations. For example the coastline of the Gulf.

Controlling this coast line is probably one of the biggest regions they can manage to hold effectively for any period of time.

I would not be worried about it honestly.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
muzzle flash is right, dont panic yet. Start to worry when foreign troops start showing up to help......

top topics

join