It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Top 10 Spokespersons for 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've only recently come around to the importance of the 2012 phenomenon. But I have no real clue as to what it's "semi-official" story/ timeline of events is supposed to be. Any input into who the top 5 or 10 most important or influential spokespersons and a brief synopsis of their POV would be greatly appreciated. People that appear alot on Coast to Coast AM would be great!

Or just a list of the top 5 or 10 concepts that dominate the 2012 mythos would be great too.

Personal opinions about what is going to happen in 2012 are definitely welcome, but I'm trying to figure out what the "consensus" concepts and people are first.

Also, do these concepts and theories put forth by these spokespersons ever overlap, like does the story of Nibiru overlap in any way with other ideas, like nuclear war?

Thanks again for your input!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let's get the names of all of the cranks that have wasted people's time and thoughts with this nonsense of 2012. Get there names up there so we can all point to their names int he future and say, "Why listen to them now when they were so dreadfully wrong about 2012!"

I'm all for putting the names up where they can be chastised in the future for their silly claims.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It won't do any good. Actually, you may enlighten a few people around here, with regards of who not to listen to, but in the end these charlatans will indeed continue to gift wrap the crap....... pump out the crap ...... sell the crap ........... and profit largely from the crap. For some, no matter how discredited a preacher becomes, they will continue to listen because they conditioned themselves to do so. Leave them be. Let them do whatever they wish and realize that they are here for our amusement. (I know you find them amusing since you browse these threads a lot like I do).

join