It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Hypocrisy is Ludicrous!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Does Israeli hypocrisy know no bounds? I came across a link to this page while researching current events in the middle east. True the link was found on the official jerusalem post site. It took me a moment to fully comprehend what I had skimmed over while reading the actual article.
Considering the amount of aide that is sent to Israel by the United States alone I was in absolute shock! The hypocritical part for me, is that the link and page was asking for money to "help break the vicious cycle of poverty for poor ISRAELI children!" Here is a country that DENIES even CHOCOLATE to be allowed in to poor Gazan children asking for MONEY to help the poor poverty stricken israeli children!!! OMG

Here's the link so you can see for yourself.
meirpanim.org...
For those that cant/wont go to the site here is the text from the site:
Meir Panim - Relief Centers in Israel

Meir Panim was established to help alleviate and diminish the harmful effects of poverty on thousands of families across Israel. The need to help needy Israeli families break out of the vicious cycle of poverty is something that could not be ignored. American Friends of Meir Panim is steadfast in its mission to keep children-at-risk in productive environments, sustaining them and providing an opportunity for a brighter future.

Who's going to sustain and provide an opportunity for the Gazan children to have a brighter future?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
that really disgusts me. living in a upper-middle class social ladder, i cannot begin to understand the horrific acts done by the few, fed by the many with consumerism as their main value. Worst part is, i don't care for simple things i have. Hope this gets changed soon rather than later, but we all know that wont happen...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yes i too am very confused when it comes to iserail and to be honest i read so much that i'm not sure if i've been taken in by propaganda or not and need to go back in hsitory to make sure i have all my facts right.

to understand things i think you need to go back to about 1900 and work forwards without rose coloured glasses on.

Simple question here is did hittler deny chocklate to gheto kids and did he realy have a jewish cook because the two somehow don't line up.

BritishKid

Don't know the answer but at least your looking no matter what way you interpret the information, just keep looking, question and start again if needs be.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

I saw a picture related to this in another thread which was closed here www.abovetopsecret.com... Going to share it here .. speaks for itself

original picture

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Crimson_King]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

WOW, just WOW!!! I'm so furious with pure rage that I am nearly speechless!!! Thank you so much for posting that for me, I am stuck using a blackberry and am unable to make screenshots and such to augment threads.
Those pictures never even loaded on the mobile rendering of the site, just the text link for it. No Flash support on the blackberry

Israel you make me

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

This doesn't go back to the 1900's but it does go back to 1947 the first year of Israel in its current incarnation:

These are the issues where total misconceptions of history are used to support Israel:

* The 1947 war was not "poor unarmed Israelis" fighting Arab armies. It was a highly organized war on annihilation that killed 300,000 Palestinians. Everything said about this war is a total fiction. This was the beginning of an ethnic cleansing.

* In 1956, Israel went to Britain and France to aid in a sneak attack on Egypt to take over the Suez Canal. President Eisenhower blocked this, threatening broad economic sanctions against both France and Britain. Israel was the aggressor in this sneak attack on Egypt.

* In 1967, Israel attacked Egypt, a sneak attack, catching Egypt’s air force on the ground. Israel started the 6 Day War as an illegal war of aggression with no provocation. To hide this, Israel attacked an American ship, the USS Liberty, an act of war against the United States. This attack has more documentation than the holocaust. Every word about attacks on Israel by "Arab armies" is a total lie. This was an illegal aggressive war begun by an atrocity against American sailors and a sneak attack on Egypt.

* Israel developed nuclear weapons, starting in the 1960s. President Kennedy, soon after demanding that Israel immediately cease was murdered. Since this time, the US has used its veto hundreds of times to protect Israel from sanctions exactly like being imposed on Iran, sanctions for, not only nuclear weapons but for gross violations of human rights.

None of this has been accurately reported to Americans. We have been lied to in a brutal fashion by, not only our press but our own government for decades.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Hi

I appricate your post but still think we need to go back more so we can understand what lead up to 1947 without going as far as "we are gods chosen few"

What i'm after is how Hittler got all his cash to produce a war machine to take on the world, how grandad bush became involved and was the CIA realy created from SS guards pulled from Germany after the war in operation paperclip.

Seems to me that facist germany that killed the jews some how became the facist iserail we know today and i want to know how one evolved into the other or if we have a common theme throughout.

Think bankers, think jerusilum and ask yourself if these two have not been joined togeather before because the answer is yes.

Jews had christian names to protext them from persicution and that ploy works both ways would you not agree so given this mad theory could it not be that the knights templer hide themselves as jews and what we see as zionists today are not infact the same bankers off old.

All i know is something does not add up when it comes to jews, the war and iserail and hopefully a jewish person dares step into the debate to see if any of this ties up because i don't think anyone has the facts stright.

Not being religious i don't know much but did Jesus not cast aside bankers and if he did then why would gods chosen ones or any jew ever return to banking if they thought that god would come to save them and were jews not in exile for killing jesus.

None of this has been accurately reported to Americans. We have been lied to in a brutal fashion by, not only our press but our own government for decades.

TPTB have destored history so much espcialy in the past 100 years that only a fool would insist he has all the right answers and yes people need to know more about the liberty ship but i don't think Hollwood is going to make a film on that one do you.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Mmm... to be honest I don't see the problem here. If the photo of the "Palestinian" child is in the public domain then Meir Panim are within their rights to use it in their advertisement. If they needed a picture of a distraught semitic child then it seems to me that this picture fits the bill nicely.

Meir Panim do great work helping needy Jewish children, is this why you are attacking them? You seem to think that denying aid to needy Jews is acceptable.

Did Jewish children not suffer enough already at the hands of the Nazis?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel

Did Jewish children not suffer enough already at the hands of the Nazis?

The Israeli govt is absolutely morally reprehensible for employing the tactics they use against the Gazans. The fact that Jewish people suffered so greatly at the hands of Nazis in no way gives them a pass to employ the same tactics against a group they view in the same light the Nazi regime viewed Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally/Physically Handicapped.

new topics

top topics

join