It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Look what they found in Higueras, Mexico!: (We better start getting real serious FAST!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
I'm surprised we haven't seen any mention of this on the MSM. You'd think this is something they'd be crawling all over, right?

You would think so, huh? Then again they're the MSM. God forbid they should ruin President Barry's soon-to-be-announced plan of amnesty for illegals.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes scare more people into letting the government erode our rights in exchange for "security". I don't trust the government for squat. For all I know they planted those guns there for a nice photo shoot to further their agenda. The reason for so much of the violence in Mexico is our governments failed war on drugs, which in turn is the american peoples fault for fueling a supply for their demand. Remain vigilant and please try not to be manipulated so easily. It's almost scary how easy it is for the elites to manipulate to the public.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Being familiar with the zone I'll give you some info about the place where
this training camp was found that could be relevant for this thread discussion:

Higueras is an small town in the state of Nuevo Leon with no more than 1,500 inhabitants, is located around 150 miles from the Texas border but is a really long shot from Arizona.

The official history in Mexican MSM is that the army found this camp and embush them with a few choppers but only kill one gang member and the others somehow manage to escape running, yeah right!!.

Unofficial word of mouth story is that they kill them all, yes I was in the area a few days later and there are witnesses that saw army trucks full of bodies leaving, this has become a common practice recently, the army doesn't report the actual list of casualties and local MSM is in bed with the goverment pretty much like in USA.

Being constantly travelling both sides of the border my opinion is that this arsenal was intended to be used to fight against competing drug cartels and the army, nothing to do with a possible USA invasion via Arizona or anything close to that scenario.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Survivorman
A Google Search for "Weapons found on Arizona Border"...
Finds this link...(the very first link)
www.truthorfiction.com...
Looks Debunked to me.

well debunk these !!!!

Mexican Cartel Invades AZ Mountains
www.foxnews.com...

this is in Arizona !!!!! US Terrotory !!!!

Mexican Cartel plotted to blowup Texas dam
www.foxnews.com...

Mexican Cartel plots to poison Texas water supply
www.foxnews.com...

This is an Army invading the US and should be
considered a terrorist act and yet no help to
secure the border from Washington.

Not only that but now Channel 2 news expose'
shows radicals from Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,
Afghanistan are entering America from the Mexican
border. They are allowing possible terrorists to
enter America unabated.

www.wsbtv.com...

www.wsbtv.com...

Yea sure, it's been debunked alright !!!
Only in ur mind !!!!

edit for spelling, clumsy fingers

[edit on 22-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

What?? Debunk Fox News?? Impossible!!!

By the way yes, Mexico is now a terrorist threat... lets invade and "liberate" the people of Mexico, because you know, not enough young Americans have died because of senseless fear-mongering.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
Cool weapons. It seems more fine than the armed forces. Now do you really think this was all going on without CIA's help??????

Perfectly stated, The CIA is behind ALL of this, Reagan knew it and Kennedy knew it, they both had plans to disband the CIA, one was killed and one was almost killed. Go figure.

CIA stands for Covert Israeli Agency

They, the CIA, create the conflict so our Israeli controlled "corporate/government" can offer the solution, by taking away your guns and rights so they can get rid of those that don't cave to thier agenda, very simple really.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Awesome.. just awesome. Of course this is what happens when you leave the borders wide open and do nothing to actually patrol them. Much less enforce the LAWS on immigration.

But you know, if you speak out about this, you will be labeled a racist, you will hate Mexican's, etc etc etc.

When will America belong to the American's again? I have to believe though, if anything ever went down in our backyard as far as war, the American people will step up. I hope anyway, as long as they can put down their McDonalds and stop watching American Idol long enough to defend our homes.

America never belonged to you "Americans" in the first place so it just kills me when you talk about closing the borders and kicking the illegal aliens out. YOU are the original illegal aliens! The true Americans are the NATIVE AMERICANS that we discovered along with land that we so boldly claimed. What a joke most of you are! First you bring them here to work for peanuts and now you want to kick em out. I'm soooo confused!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheyRHere913

Well, I'm 1/4 Cherokee- and 3/4 Scott. I have no problem, with white people.
These are (mostly) American made weapons. But- Since OUR Government arms the Mex, you can bet your rear, these guns came from corrupt, illegal sales, from MEXICAN military. NOT bought at gun shows!
Airspoon- absolutely, THIS will be used, as an excuse, to clamp-down, or eliminate OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS. Or, perhaps, I should say, "try" to eliminate them!

@TheyRhere- forget it. Guess what? ALL land, is occupied by SOMEONE, who came in, and TOOK IT! Get over it. It is NOW AMERICA! If you want to come-in, do it LEGALLY. Americans, are getting VERY tired, of the way our FEDGOV, is acting. WE have the ABSOLUTE RIGHT, to revolt- it is in our FOUNDING DOCUMENTS!

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

I'm trying my best hahaha. Yea that sexy beast is known as The Barrett I've seen a few go as has $8,500.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheyRHere913

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Awesome.. just awesome. Of course this is what happens when you leave the borders wide open and do nothing to actually patrol them. Much less enforce the LAWS on immigration.

But you know, if you speak out about this, you will be labeled a racist, you will hate Mexican's, etc etc etc.

When will America belong to the American's again? I have to believe though, if anything ever went down in our backyard as far as war, the American people will step up. I hope anyway, as long as they can put down their McDonalds and stop watching American Idol long enough to defend our homes.

America never belonged to you "Americans" in the first place so it just kills me when you talk about closing the borders and kicking the illegal aliens out. YOU are the original illegal aliens! The true Americans are the NATIVE AMERICANS that we discovered along with land that we so boldly claimed. What a joke most of you are! First you bring them here to work for peanuts and now you want to kick em out. I'm soooo confused!

I would suggest who ever sold you the idea history was fair, never rewritten, or completely objective, as a historian some free advice; get your money back. It might help your anti-American rant if some of your facts we're anything but. First, what do you mean when you say we bring them here? Which we? The smugglers and coyotes who exploit those poor people? I despise ANYONE who takes advantage of people down on their luck. And the comment about what people are paid, Why do you think people hike through and die in deserts, drown in rivers, to get a job here? They make much more here then they could make in Mexico, that to them its worth it. I have always admired people who want to better the situation for themselves and families. I happen to be on their side. But it has to be done in a orderly manner. We have the right as others do to control our borders. Concerning me or my family not being true Americans, how many generations will it take for my decedents to be Native? Who was here before the Natives when the US was founded? With the exception of a few spots in Africa the human race is a race of commuters. Sometimes we look more like recreational vehicle drivers on acid.

The histories of empires rising and falling is all things human are dynamic which might save us. I know one thing for sure. All cultures that came and went, known or not had one fatal flaw, they all thought they we're immortal. A last point. For some time I've had the resources to live anywhere in the world. I really believed living here allowed me to be successful much sooner. I can see why people are killing themselves to get in here. If I was one of them and had the courage, so would I. Where ever you are, have a nice day. And if your not in the USA, well, do the best you can.

[edit on 25/6/10 by arbiture]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join