It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE MOST DANGEROUS TRUTH - Warning: Dont read if you want to stay in the matrix

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's June 21, 2010 in Babylon. The horses are running. This may sweep the world like wild fire.

I'm going to reveal to you a secret, I can't tell you how I know this is true, so you will have to make your own decisions about it. But I warn you, once you learn it, it forces you to make a choice. If you want to stay in your comfort zone, I suggest you stop reading now.

If you continue reading, then the decision is before you, separating the wheats and the tares.

Those that have ears to hear, let them hear.

Heres the secret:

Ready?

Remember, I only promise you the truth, nothing more:

Money is the mark of the Beast. Throw it away, and the Beast dies.

Go read your bibles and learn my friends. Jesus hated money. The only time he used violence in his ministry was to whip the money changes in the temple. He called it filthy lucre. You can not serve both God and Mammon. Whos face was on the roman coins? Caesar. Give to Ceasar what is Ceasars. Whos face is on the dollar? Washington. Give to Washington what is washingtons. THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY.

There was one apostle who was designated to look after the finances of Jesus' ministry...and that was Judas. Look how well that turned out for him.

Mark of the beast = 666 = Chi Xi Stigma in greek

Im going to explain to you what the secret of 666 is now here for the first time.

The word "mark" in mark of the beast is charagma in greek. The numbers 666 are represented by three greek letters, chi, xi and Stigma.

First, while Chi, Xi, and Stigma (600, 60 and 6) are all greek letters as well as numbers...the last number, stigma, also happens to be a greek word, which in english is "mark". (Both Stigma and Charagma mean Mark in english.)

The english letter X is derived from both Chi and xi (Chi was a western greek derivitive of X, while eastern greek used Xi). One way that a mark is denoted is by writing a letter X (as in Make your mark here...X... X marks the spot... Xmas). The same was true in ancient times. To make a mark was to draw an X. So you have three common origins of a letter X in Chi Xi Stigma. 666 could be said as XXX, but thats two simplistic, allow me to continue.

Each element, or X contains an expression or manifestation of the mark, Specificaly in order they are name, number, and the mark itself, (X). Lets examine each.

The First X, which is Chi, or 600 is an empty variable for the name of the beast. If your illiterate and you cant spell your name, you put an X. X = the name of the beast.

The second X which is Xi or 60 is a quantification or value/number of the beast. (The value is not 60 itself, but rather to denote that X = a number, not a name or mark).

The Third X is the mark itself, or Stigma. It is the physical manifestion of the mark.

NOW........What is Money?

It is a Name (authority i.e. federal reserve note) + Value (the amount of the note) + Physical Note itself (pound note dollar or mark etc.)

But lets also look at the wording.

Chi = X = a name. In ancient time, to not speak a name or to blot it out or write an X was a sign or disrespect, like saying "your dead to me".

Xi = a quantification or part of a whole. E Pluribus Unum for example means out of many, one. There are very few greek words that begin with the letter Xi or X, just as in english. Usually if X is used that the beginning of a word it requires an E in front of the expression (Because in both languages the sound is Ks, not condusive to starting a word). Ex and and Eks in greek both represent the same form of that expression and they both mean the same thing, a quantification of value or part of a greater whole...out of, from. In money, Dollars would be the Name of the whole, where as the value would be expressed as a quantity out of the whole, such as the 1 in 1 dollar. (1 out of many). Simplified as a word expression, Xi means "One Of" or "From" a whole.

Stigma as a word means the same as Charagma, it means simply means mark. In both those words we have a greek suffix of gma which also means mark, manifestation or thing, and the prefix describes what that thing is.

In the case of Stigma, Sti = stick, in greek, and Gma = mark. Sti + Gma =A mark that is stuck in or implanted.

In the case of Charagma, Chara (where we get the word character) = pointed stencil, trenchline, or engraving + gma = mark. Therefore a chargma is an engraved mark, or graven image.

Money is a graven image, an idol which we bow down and worship.

So we now have three elements, X (name), X, (of, from), X (Charagma).

Now let me reveal the name of the beast:

Ready? The name is Judas Iscariot.

And heres why:

The last name Iscariot comes from Iysh Kerioth in the hebrew, which means (man) from,of the city of Kerioth.

Kerioth itself is derived from KurYa which means city and Eth which means Mark.

Also, KerMa in hebrew means money, which comes from Kur + Ma, which loosely translated means "City Mark"

Iscariot = Is Chara gma = From the Mark(money) of the City (the city is the money civilization beast system. It is represented as babylon.) Those that bow to the graven image of money belong to babylon.

When Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, his name was blotted out of the book of life. They represent his name as X.

So in short, 666 = X Iscariot. You have to guess the X.

The beast will rise from the pit again and go into perdition.

THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY.

Cain was a murderer. He was forced to wander the earth and the ground would not yield fruit for him, that was his curse from god. So cain built a city. He figured out how to draw in wealth from others production because he could not longer produce himsef. Money was the trick.

The people of the tower of babel built a city lest they should be scattered over the face of the earth. It was a pyramid scheme to enslave all man and ascend above the throne of God.

Money was the method of that enslavement. Money IS a pyramid scheme.

You don't need money to conduct commerce. You buy sell and trade among yourselves. Money is the lifeblood of the beast, throw it away and the beast dies. The tallest buildings in major cities are the bank buildings. Come out of her, don't partake of her Abominations.

LOVE GOD NOT MONEY! IT IS BETTER TO OBEY GOD THAN MAMMON!

If people started to throw away their money, the beast would crack down to stop it, turn dollars into microchips and threaten you at gunpoint to take the mark. Don't allow them to "stick the chip." in you.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Eve was promised salvation through child bearing. When the slaves left egypt, they took the wealth of the egyptians out in the wilderness with them to worship God. God cast his bread upon the waters long ago, and there will be an ingathering. Fear not when you leave egypt, even if Pharao sends his armies after you, God will deliver you out of much tribulation. You too, bride of christ, will be saved through child birth...for the scriptures say this:

Sing, O barren, thou [that] didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou [that] didst not travail with child: for more [are] the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
Those that have ears to hear, let them hear.

THE MATRIX IS BABYLON. THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I agree we need to abolish money.

but why'd ya have to go throwin jesus and bible in there?

more people take better notice without that.

whatever tickles yer belly though i guess. lol

well,
Happy Solstice!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Very challenging proposal but it makes sense. When the system does collapse, it would be our best chance to become self sufficient and learn to get along without paper money.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes, throw away your money.

But I won't lie. I will pick it up. I've got bills to pay.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thats funny, I don't agree with anything you posted. You had such a big build up and then bam nothing..

By the way the bible has already been debunked several times.

You need to wake up from the matrix you live in.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Everyone has their own meaning-maps they use to form their view point - The Bible has a lot of wisdom in it.

Don't dismiss it.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's not money that is the problem it is the control or monopoly of who creates the money. In biblical times you had to have use sheckles for the temple as Roman coins were considered dirty to use in gods house. Well a certain priest class had a monopoly on Sheckles everyone had to go to them to exchange thier Roman coins so they could buy offerings for the temple and of course there was a mark up in the exchange. And they are the ones Jesus went after because they were exploiting pilgrims who came to worship because they had a monopoly on the temple currency.

Real money is just a medium of exchange that makes it more convenient to trade for everyone. As long as there is a free market on what is used for currency then there is no problem if someone wants to use puca shells and someone will take them in trade that is there business.

Fiat currency is the worst because it has not value and is a forced monopoly on the people to use as a medium of exchange and can be printed easily and assigned what ever value they like this is fraud of the worst kind. Money is not the root of all evil the "love" of money is.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
That is a very shocking idea. I like it. That is THE LAST things anyone would think of doing. The root of all evil.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

I personally find more wisdom in a mundane book on philosophy. The few good bits that still remain from all the centuries of adding, omitting, translating, are plagiarized ideas from older texts, dishonestly attributed to this "Jesus" character.

Everybody would see it for the piece of trash it is, if they weren't brainwashed before their ability to critically analyze it developed.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
...By the way the bible has already been debunked several times.

www.cnn.com...

Dude what is it with you? I've read several of your threads and you proclaim EVERYTHING to be debunked.
911 conspiracy. Debunked.
The Bible. Debunked.
David Icke. Debunked.

Yet you offer no proof of such claims. Quit crying debunked with nothing to prove your assertions!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Like the song. Heres another one that puts this entire thread to music:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Okay, I know this is a small detail but it might change a few things. The number of the beast is not 666 it is 616.

read for yourselves.

The Independant Link

second link

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36

...By the way the bible has already been debunked several times.

www.cnn.com...

Dude what is it with you? I've read several of your threads and you proclaim EVERYTHING to be debunked.
911 conspiracy. Debunked.
The Bible. Debunked.
David Icke. Debunked.

Yet you offer no proof of such claims. Quit crying debunked with nothing to prove your assertions!

No DOUBT!
it's a Troll.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

Oh man, I can't believe you feel into this guys trap. Can you not see what he is? There are many that deny God's word, but can you deny God?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Thats funny, I don't agree with anything you posted. You had such a big build up and then bam nothing..

By the way the bible has already been debunked several times.

www.cnn.com...

And yet, millions of people still believe in some form of the Bible. Did you really read that link you posted? One man cries foul and so you state its been debunked?

Depending on your religious views, any religious book / view / belief can be debunked. Leave the OP alone. Its nice to have your beliefs and to state you don't believe someone else.

That is part of what ATS is all about. We all have our own thoughts and beliefs.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
It's not money that is the problem it is the control or monopoly of who creates the money.
[edit on 21-6-2010 by hawkiye]

I partially agree with you, but its not as much about the monopoy as it is about the methodology.

If you want to equate a trade value between a bushel of wheat and a barrel of oil, you can measure them on a scale against a uniform weight such as gold, then you dont have to use the actual burdensome commodities to establish price.

But its when they tax everyone, tell them they can only pay the the tax in their currency, then inflate or depress the currency at will in order to rake in riches that the system goes corrupt. They stamp their image on the gold and say obey caesar.

Theyve got their thumb on the scale, and we are all under the thumb. Thats how they enslave man, and attempt to rule the world.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

You say the physical manifistation is dollar/pound etc.

What about GOLD.

Are you saying we can't forcefully give value to something?

That everything already has value?

For example we GOLD has value because it is precious for certain reasons.

We give money forceful value, hence a paper is not worth the value given to it.

Are you just reiterating anti-materialism point????????

But in a much complex and interesting manner?

I'm still confused.

Complete confusion here.

Everything is given value by us, are you saying there is certain formulation which entangles us in to the web, which forces us to be slaves?

And that formulation is 666?

Please explain, I know I'm in a complete different boat then you are so I ask you if you could explain again but with a simpler terms please.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tokala42

Thats not true, the earliest apostles after the 12 including ones that knew john insisted it was 666 not 616. But I did calculate it with 616 as well, even if its xi and not iota it still comes out to Judas Iscariot. I can explain why if you like in detail but the short of it is you have Iota as Ya which coresponds with kur ya eth. Judas of Kerioth. Chi/Kur Iota/Ya Stigma/Eth are greek hebrew associative equiviencies.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tokala42
Okay, I know this is a small detail but it might change a few things. The number of the beast is not 666 it is 616.

read for yourselves.

The Independant Link

second link

Good one Tokala. This is the first time I've heard about 616. I'll be darned!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'd agree, money is evil, if one becomes addicted to it and begins worshiping it, their life revolving around it, seeking it at all costs.

Some kind of currency or accounting of ones worth and rewards is necessary though, otherwise how could we control the distribution of resources and the fruits of our labor? I.E., nobody should be given free fish if they are unwilling to work for it. You either catch your own, or you exchange the fruits of your labor for some of the fruits of another's labor.

The BIG problem though I have with money is that it is FIAT! And being FIAT, it can be jacked quite easily. Here's what I mean:

Suppose 20 years ago you could purchase a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk and a sack of oranges with an hours wage. Now, suppose you put that hours wage in your pocket instead, saving if for a rainy day. Now, flash forward 20 years, and you're hungry, so you remove that hours wage from your pocket that you earned 20 years ago. Now tell me, can you still buy the same today? You should be able to, if that FIAT money were still worth a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk, and a sack of oranges. But it's not. Fiat money merely has an undefined number printed on it with no promise of its worth. Today, you'd be lucky to buy just one of those 3 items with that hours wage from 20 years ago. So, what in the sam hell went wrong? Who in the hell jacked 2/3rds of my hour wage I earned 20 years ago that I was saving for a rainy day? "I've been pick pocketed, I've been JACKED!"

THAT is why despise money, FIAT money. We should be paid in coupons, ha. I would prefer to be paid for that hours wage with 3 coupons that I could exchange for those 3 items anytime within my life, be it today, or even 50 years from now.

FIAT money is how they keep us down on the farm, poor, and forever slaves!

BTW, please don't suggest we play with gold instead, ha, mining for gold to play wealth and adornment is another crime against nature, and it too has no intrinsic stated predefined value to it. Lets play with compensation coupons instead, coupons with a defined worth that can never be jacked.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join