It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real CURE for AIDS, Hepititis, Cancer, Herpes etc, for less than the price of a night out!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just in case anyone is still following the thread, I will be restarting my Beck Protocol tomorrow - been partying a bit hard the past 2 weeks, so it will be interesting to see how my body reacts.

I also decided to splash out and buy a Dark Field/Phase Contrast microscope to see if blood electrification is noticeable at a cellular level. I started another thread about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com... but will also post the odd comment in this thread if something shows up worth shouting about

How is everyone else getting on? Only Bachrik (sp?) posted back so far

I guess we gave up on the idea of a clinical trial eh Vne?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Bachrk, is there a specific condition you are using it for, or just for general health? you may have said so before but I can't remember.

Yes Multiple Sclerosis. I am up to 2 hrs a night and still nothing! I would think between the M. Mineral Solution and this device I should be incredibly healthy!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
From my understanding, you need to use the zapper for around 84 hours over a 6 week period as one complete course. Like most worthwhile natural healing, you need to complete the course before judging. Most people back out way too soon as they are used to getting immediate or at least very quick responses from pharmaceuticals.

I noticed with the guy who blogged his HIV/AIDS cure, that it wasn't until his second EIGHT week course of zapping that he actually got the all clear result.

Were you taking meds for your MS? Did you stop them to do the zapping? Is MS a condition caused by pathogens?

[edit on 21/7/10 by RogerT]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

Bachrk, is there a specific condition you are using it for, or just for general health? you may have said so before but I can't remember.

Yes Multiple Sclerosis. I am up to 2 hrs a night and still nothing! I would think between the M. Mineral Solution and this device I should be incredibly healthy!

Have you not tried INCLINED BED THERAPY for MS?

Also google inclined bed therapy multiple sclerosis

look it up in google. It is free and easy has worked for many people.

Also look up Andrek K Fletcher.Go to his website for more information.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

From my understanding, you need to use the zapper for around 84 hours over a 6 week period as one complete course. Like most worthwhile natural healing, you need to complete the course before judging. Most people back out way too soon as they are used to getting immediate or at least very quick responses from pharmaceuticals.

I noticed with the guy who blogged his HIV/AIDS cure, that it wasn't until his second EIGHT week course of zapping that he actually got the all clear result.

Were you taking meds for your MS? Did you stop them to do the zapping? Is MS a condition caused by pathogens?

I am still using it and hope something happens!
Nope I tried all the MS drugs over the years and even had a autologous stem cell transplant with no change. For me, the MS drugs did more harm than good. Nothing but vitamins, 10mg Adderall for the fatigue.

Everyone has diffrent thoughts on the cause of MS but no one has a solution yet. I read somewhere the herpes virus can bring on MS if someone has a genetic disposition for the disease but I have never had any type of herpes. I did have Scarlett Fever and Mono all in one year as a teenager. Who knows?

I'll report back in 6 wks

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Look forward to it

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk

I am still using it and hope something happens!
Nope I tried all the MS drugs over the years and even had a autologous stem cell transplant with no change. For me, the MS drugs did more harm than good. Nothing but vitamins, 10mg Adderall for the fatigue.

Everyone has diffrent thoughts on the cause of MS but no one has a solution yet. I read somewhere the herpes virus can bring on MS if someone has a genetic disposition for the disease but I have never had any type of herpes. I did have Scarlett Fever and Mono all in one year as a teenager. Who knows?

I'll report back in 6 wks

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Bachrk]

MS is often related to Mercury and other heavy metals. After you're done you might want to try a round of these. Especially if you have Amalgam fillings in your teeth.

www.scienceformulas.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Definitely agree with chelating out the heavy metals, but best to do that after having all the mercury removed from the teeth. Careful doing that though, you can poison yourself really badly if the dentist doesn't know how to do it properly.

The link looks like a blatant ad though. There are plenty of chelation agents out there, many of them of good quality, many more are probably useless at best.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
These devices CAN work. It needs to be used right though.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by SinkingSun]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Along with using the Zapper, and MMS i would suggest you go get a book called

The UltraMind Solution by Mark Hyman MD

www.amazon.com... 549714

You can probably find it at your local library, I have just finished this book and am now starting on my own lifestyle change. The book is just amazing and can help improve the healing of your body, and along with mms, and the zapper course, and maybe some ozonated water from time to time i think you are set for a healthy,long life, with absolutely no problems!

The book is great and gives allot of studies that show how foods play the most important role for healing.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Bachrk, Doctor Smith is right, i think you should go to a doctor and get tested for mercery levels in your system (do you have any fillings?), also other metals too.

Check out the book i posted, it could help ULTRAMIND SOLUTION.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
im following and keen to see what results you get

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
reply to post by Bachrk

Bachrk, Doctor Smith is right, i think you should go to a doctor and get tested for mercery levels in your system (do you have any fillings?), also other metals too.

Check out the book i posted, it could help ULTRAMIND SOLUTION.

Another thing you should be on to combat MS is vitamin D3. You need to take 6000 UI per day to get the levels high enough. Since I've been taking it I haven't been sick one time. It is very inexpensive if you buy it at Swansons vitamins.

www.swansonvitamins.com...

www.mult-sclerosis.org...

www.youtube.com...

Lugols Iodine is another one that everyone should be supplementing with. I could go on and on.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

Why would you buy and take capsule forms of D3 when you synthesize it on your own? It's the only form of vitamin D we can make, and it degrades much more quickly than the other two forms. So, why not just get out in the sun a bit more and make it internally (where it has a higher bioavailability) rather than pay some snake-oil salesman for less effective doses?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Why would you buy and take capsule forms of D3 when you synthesize it on your own? It's the only form of vitamin D we can make, and it degrades much more quickly than the other two forms. So, why not just get out in the sun a bit more and make it internally (where it has a higher bioavailability) rather than pay some snake-oil salesman for less effective doses?

If you go out in the sun for 10 - 15 minutes almost naked you can get something like 20,000 IU. The video I posted explained that fact.

But most don't want to get out in the sun because they are afraid of skin cancer. They do everything they can to cover up. Not many lay out in the sun naked.

During the winter you wont' get enough. If you have a job where you work inside during daylight hours you won't get enough. Especially if you have dark skin.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Your body has an incredibly amount of precusors to calcitriiol stored in your bones and a few other spots. You don't need 10,000 IU (or anything even close to that) thanks to parathyroid hormone. The average diet contains more than enough calcium, especially milk and yogurt.

Vitamin D deficiency is incredibly uncommon in the western world, the only cases I've heard of being in malnourished children.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Your body has an incredibly amount of precusors to calcitriiol stored in your bones and a few other spots. You don't need 10,000 IU (or anything even close to that) thanks to parathyroid hormone. The average diet contains more than enough calcium, especially milk and yogurt.

Vitamin D deficiency is incredibly uncommon in the western world, the only cases I've heard of being in malnourished children.

Watch the video with Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3. She has been studying it for years. She says to get the benefits you have to take the larger doses in order to get your levels up. The usual low ball amounts that government agencies recommend are grossly inadequate. Tests show the amounts that the FDA recommends have very little effect on the D levels in the body.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Most of the western world is very very lacking in D and we don't make of it, theres been quite a lot of research on this. Taking D is not considered snake oil stuff, it has strong science backing for our immune system and in fact you need to take it in rather large doses, such as 3-5 grams a day, and much higher therapy when ill. Due to the science backing it my phsycist uncle takes it regularly and highly recommends it. Vit c, vitamin d, in large doses is the most important thing you do for your health.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I would also be recommending 10 grams or more of Vit c, pure powder form such of this:
www.vitamincfoundation.org...
for your mother, and also, look into the better alternatives than chemo that would be the only thing I would ever do, or have done for my children, the vit c introvenously if needed.

In addition I highly recommend:
www.paudarco.org...
My friend swore by this and refused radiation treatment for her breast cancer after having the lump removed, and still takes it off and on. Its also anti fungal, anti bacterial and is very good, doesnt taste bad either.

Furthermore, she saw an alternative health practitioner for a long time and was on a special diet of the vegetables, raw food diet, that were high in antioxidants, particularly, she had to eat alot of grated raw beets and cabbage slaws, salads which she made very scrumptious with seeds and berries.

I'm very intersted to see how this alternative treatment goes as well, have read about this before.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

How many cases of rickets have you heard of in the US lately? If vitamin D deficiency were as common as you make it sound, we would have seen a rapid increase in rickets, especially in children.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join