It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Psychic Spying On Foreign Targets Blocked By "Unknown Extraterrestrial Source"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
[Disclaimer - this article is written by Gary Bekkum. Take that for what it's worth
]

CIA Report Confirms NSA Psychic Spy Program

Snippets:

A footnote found in an article written by Gerald K. Haines for the CIA's classified "Studies in Intelligence" confirms the existence of a rumored National Security Agency psychic research program.

Haines writes, "CIA also maintained Intelligence Community coordination with other agencies regarding their work in parapsychology, psychic phenomena, and 'remote viewing' experiments. In general, the Agency took a conservative scientific view of these unconventional scientific issues."

The footnote also mentions possible CIA involvement when extraterrestrial aliens arrive here on Earth: "The CIA reportedly is also a member of an Incident Response Team to investigate UFO landings, if one should occur."

Curiously one of the sources... claimed that some of the operations to remote view foreign intelligence targets had been blocked by "an unknown extraterrestrial source," suggesting the program involves more than psychic perceptions.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Makes sense with the reports of Aliens communicating with abducties telepathicaly. Never play mind games with Aliens

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ohh very nice, thanks for making me read this!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Extremely interesting article, thank you for posting it!

I've always wondered if, since many people claim/believe/whatever that ETI exists on the conscious level and not physical, that there might be some possible interaction with remote viewing and other "psychic" abilities.

This article adds to that, but it also makes me wonder if the other phenomena on the planet, ghosts, poltergeists, demons, angels, astral entities etc etc etc etc, might also be connected on this level.

What if it is all connected this way, and we just haven't connected the right dots?

Oops, here I go again, off on my own. Heh. >.>

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
Extremely interesting article, thank you for posting it!

I've always wondered if, since many people claim/believe/whatever that ETI exists on the conscious level and not physical, that there might be some possible interaction with remote viewing and other "psychic" abilities.

This article adds to that, but it also makes me wonder if the other phenomena on the planet, ghosts, poltergeists, demons, angels, astral entities etc etc etc etc, might also be connected on this level.

What if it is all connected this way, and we just haven't connected the right dots?

Oops, here I go again, off on my own. Heh. >.>

Not as on your own as you might think, friend.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have found the subject of Remote Viewing very fascinating.

One can block other viewers by Shielding...a form of protection from outside influences.
To block viewers from remote intelligence targets is a new play in psychic understanding.
stopping the stream of information that can exist anywhere or at any point in the Universe through our collective unconscious just seems impossible. Although only being new to studying RCV and TRV maybe I have overlooked other Shielding Techniques.

To understand Remote Viewing a little more here is an intro video

How does TRV work?

First, a target cue or name is formulated and assigned a set of eight random numbers, which serve to keep the process blind and act as a label for administrative purposes. The viewer only receives these numbers and then follows the stages of TRV structure, in order, working for usually forty five minutes in a single session. In the end, the viewer working alone or in concert with a team, almost always has an extremely accurate description of the target, including sketches and often the solution to a problem.

Maybe the People Viewing the targets are saying they are getting blocked.
Worried about the nature of the targets and the implications that could arise from their descriptions from the viewing.

It would be good to hear from someone who participates in this.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Its a mistake to assume anything unknown is automatically "extraterrestrial". Its simply an unknown source.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The best thread title ever!

I just could not stop myself clicking on it, which makes me think you're an agent from the Psychotropic Calligraphy Agency

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Try as I might, I can never seem to get Gary Bekkum and his overdramatic boy-spy blog out of my life. Just when we, at RU, think that he’ll be content publishing the same old baseless government conspiracy theories over and over – he throws a real doozy out there…a major faux pas manipulation of the truth that simply can’t go unfixed.

As an organization that prides itself upon a “passion for truth,” such an outright abortion of the truth can’t go unanswered. What is this terrible thing? It’s a recent article Gary published at the American Chronicle, a cheesy small online publication that publishes user content from anyone who’s willing to write an article for free for them. In Gary’s recent article titled, “Spy Games Revealed: Spies, Lies and Polygraph Tape,” Gary weaves a very odd web – quoting out-of-context snippets from select email conversations between two friends who happen to be either current or former U.S. Intelligence employees.

Nuff said. But for those who want to read more about bunkum Bekkum, click the link below....

www.realityuncovered.net...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I am somewhat sceptical of the source of this article but it does pose an interesting angle to things.

Many groups are involved in the experimentation in psychic abilities in farsighting since long before world war 2. The initial interest in this search was sparked of interestingly enough from magic tricks, cold readers and so forth. Anyway's the US intelligence agencie does have some competent psychics in around and about eight. But psychics aren't superhuman, al powerful or alknowing beings; they are just humans that have an edge over others. Most intel still comes from good old spying and of course good knowledge of the human psyche.

Upon the blocking of psychic powers, I think that what confuses most is the term 'extraterrestrial source'. Regardless of the source, it is earthbound on location if it were to exist hypothetically. The upper atmosphere from the earth dissipates most of the already extremely weak senses of regular human brains.
People with the ability to farsight usually have an EEg-field that is off the scale (well not literally, it's just extremely large compared to normal humans). Farsighters can sync in to multiple human brainwaves at one time and read them as it were, but are still limited to their own fieldsize and can stretch it by narrowing the amount of minds being read.

To read from far out of the earth you either need a EEG amplifier or some alien species with rediculous large EEG field like Cresicanth or so, but then again, beings with huge EEG fields are rare and suck at fighting in general.
On the flip side, earth is not having it's regular EEG field distored, there simply is someone on earth with a EEG field on a supermassive scalar on the planet that automatically prevents farsighting. Meh, not that that is very interesting, humans never tend to do really interesting things.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ocker

Maybe the People Viewing the targets are saying they are getting blocked.
Worried about the nature of the targets and the implications that could arise from their descriptions from the viewing.

It would be good to hear from someone who participates in this.

Thanks

Ocker

exactly ... I like this remote view field too .... we need someone that does that

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

I would assume that psychic spying has been going on for along time, and its far more advanced think we think.

I bet the americans can see through anyones eyes on planet earth if they wanted too. Thats really as good as it gets isn't it. With the techs involved today, the usa, just needs your frequency, and i bet they could see through your eyes.

Its far more advanced than we know.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If remote viewing (NSA - Stargate) was bust, then why are they still doing it?
It was reported that if they could not explain how it works scientifically it wasn't working, and not an effective form intelligence gathering. When the project was disbanded, there was a whole slew of those researchers writing books explaining where the success was. I wonder how it is that people involved can just walk from an intelligence organization like the DIA/NSA, and immediately publish books about it. I have never known the government to declassify green documents in such a short time period. Psychic abilities like very similar to remote viewing, are not the same thing. I didn't see anything from the source that backs up the notions of Extraterrestrial shielding/blocking, but it was a pretty good read nonetheless. There are a couple of really good books out on the subject which are fascinating. I have seen only a couple of Defense/CIA FOIA documents which give some credibility to the people involved, but there is alot of info that isn't being said.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

FOXMULDER147.....

Unfortunately, you only need to read the first few words about the author…..

Gary S. Bekkum is an independent 'occasional' rogue journalist & web author, and researcher of material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality.

www.americanchronicle.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8da12641a7c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
[Disclaimer - this article is written by Gary Bekkum. Take that for what it's worth
]

If you ever need a caveat like that before reading a writer's work, it should tell you a lot.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

]

If you ever need a caveat like that before reading a writer's work, it should tell you a lot.

It does. It tells you to tread carefully. But I believe in judging everything on its own merits.

A well-known fraudster might hoax 99 UFO photos and take 1 genuine one. If you pre-judge based on the man's reputation, you'll miss out on that real photo.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Unknown science = magic.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

]

It does. It tells you to tread carefully. But I believe in judging everything on its own merits.

A well-known fraudster might hoax 99 UFO photos and take 1 genuine one. If you pre-judge based on the man's reputation, you'll miss out on that real photo.

A superb reply, and I only wish more people had the same attitude.

Interesting thread and topic... thank you for taking the time to share

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Since there seems to be more than a few questions about the veracity of sources etc., please feel free to ask me here.

Note the distinction between researching material that blurs the distinction between fiction and reality and actually creating material that blurs that distinction.

There is a good deal of false, faked, misinformed, and deliberate disinformation and even official government documents (my primary sources) may be in error or misrepresented.

As for the article about the NSA remote viewing program, the source who provided the information (about the alleged extraterrestrial interference) knows someone in the NSA RVing program, and provided this information to investigative journalist Gus Russo.

My source was tested by the program after 9/11 and is not an American.

There are now more than 90,000 pages of declassified STAR GATE documents. They range from the early 1960s (Richard Helms, Sidney Gottlieb at CIA Technical Services) to the program called STAR GATE which was run out of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

The disagreement with Reality Uncovered is about Kit Green and Ron Pandolfi. Kit is on the DIA TIGER advanced technology warning committee
and Pandolfi was last known to be working with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. That is a matter of open source public record, see below:

www.fas.org...

books.nap.edu...

Pandolfi was previously involved in writing National Intelligence Estimates for the CIA as was reported by the New York Times, The Washington Post, and the Congressional Research Service.

Kit is identified in the CIA's Studies in Intelligence internal journal as a principle in the original 1970s CIA remote viewing program.

According to the files, CIA's involvement was a covert action.

By the way, although CIA revealed STAR GATE to the world in late 1995, the documents only became widely available in 2004. There are another roughly 50,000 more STAR GATE documents that have not been released.

I have posted an actual DIA 72-page briefing document produced near the end of the program here:

www.starpod.org...

[edit on 20-6-2010 by STARstream Research]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Dam I put together interesting info on the focus of remote Viewing and the if or maybes .

As to focus on the topic..and most of you posts in regard on foxMulders source Gary Bekkum

Yea the guy does not have a good track record as none of his predictions or stories have valid results.

As FoxMulder stated

A well-known fraudster might hoax 99 UFO photos and take 1 genuine one

So we should look at everything with what it is..

Yes the story might not be solely the truth but until you guys can prove it is not in this instance stop making yourself sound like trolls.

I am not being harsh but have a look at yourself as to what you have posted, remember the definition of a troll

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response

Well the emotional response here is to pick the OP on his Source

Did you Guys not read his opening

]

Is it ok to throw the thread away without further thought on the Topic..

Yea we all know what the Guy is (Gary) like.. how about discredit the story or Agree with it.

Don't shoot the messenger discuss the topic to get your point across

Thanks

Ocker

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join