It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastors Prophetic Dream about Gulf (?), from 2008/1996

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A couple of days ago I was searching videos on Youtube looking for more information regarding some research I’m doing. Yet I found this video from a Pastor named Perry Stone. Apparently he is world renown, even though I can honesty say, as of two or three days ago, I had no idea who this person was. However, who he is, isn’t as important as his dream. His dream/prophecy might in fact be extremely important in light of the giant mess happening in the Gulf at present. This video sent a shock down my spin… However, I’m not going to explain this video, I’m only going to post it, and then allow each of you to make up your own minds. Here is that video…

To completely understand his entire dream, you might want to watch the first video… Don’t worry about the third video because its simply him trying to sell something… Here is a quick link to the first videos, plus others you can watch regarding this person and his dream. However the video above is truly all you need to watch, unless you need some kind of deeper reference/insight. What’s important about this prophecy, even though he might have misunderstood what it meant, it was posted on youtube back on June 6th, 2008. His dream is awesome, and scary, and he says he had this dream in 1996…

Can’t wait to hear what ATS thinks about this dream, and perhaps, if you‘re interested in digging deeper into this person and his dream, with regards to the Gulf Coast and what could be coming our way over the next couple of weeks/months.

All I can say is, if he's right, this is going to be one extremely sad summer.

[UPDATE] Here are two more videos from June 2008 that might give even more insight into this persons dream and what he believed was going to happen to America from a dream he had in 1996.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 19-6-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by gordonwest]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

And you're welcome... I just thought his dream was interesting enough to bring to ATS' attention.

Also, I can't find this video, though I've been looking for it for some time, so perhaps someone here on ATS knows the video I'm referring too. A couple of days ago I watched a video on the net, (perhaps a news report), that said a hurricane can take water from as deep as twenty feet from the ocean surface, does anyone know the video I'm referring too, its only a couple of days old... or if that information is even true? If it is true, perhaps that explains Pastor Stone's dream with regards to a tornado of oil in the Gulf. Also, for those who are interested... in another of his videos regarding his dream, Pastor Stone said it was going to happen to a refinery, and that the Gulf Coast was going to be torn up. I will see if I can find that video as well.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Last time we chatted y ou had a snide remark about myself and ESL

does anyone know the video I'm referring too[sic]

I think you meant to say that English is a second language for you.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The thing that struck me was when he was talking about his CIA contact...food for thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
*gasp* couldn't bare to watch the rest of it. It is to churchy for my liking.

sorry dude.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow. I actually remember watching that when it came out. I never have watched many of those shows but for some reason I saw that one.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Last time we chatted y ou had a snide remark about myself and ESL

[edit on 25-6-2010 by stereologist]

And you edited this response, how laughable with your y ou, while at the same time trying to degrade my grammar... How funny, funny indeed! It appears you have a thing for me, you seem to be following my posts so you can find a reason to attack... Now that doesn't bother me, what does bother me, you seem to have forgotten one of the old rules... When you point a finger at someone else, never forget, you have three more pointed right back at you... Now, with that nonsense out of the way... Do you have anything to add to this thread, or are you still upset because I think you're a durdur because of how rude you are to everyone! And pointing that out to everyone is becoming a great pleasure of mine!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphina
The thing that struck me was when he was talking about his CIA contact...food for thought.

Yes, that was kinda odd, especially in light of him talking about a dream he had... Not to mention in that video, he goes on to talk about a City in LA, that something is going to happen to. I find all that odd, so odd I thought it was worth bringing this dream to ATS attention.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

No problem... I hope you at least watched the first part, if so what did you think of the dream?

If you think he's churchy in that video... I should u2u you some of his other videos... in fact, check your mail... just kidding!!!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
So...
A pastor has a 'dream' about an area that is the central physical location in his faith-the chosen are there, temple, revelations etc. all revolve around there. The area itself has been rife with warfare since recorded history began. Contested as belonging to almost every tribe or faction in the region.

He had a dream that there is warfare and incidents there, and this is considered prophecy? I mean, I dream about being at work all the time, but that isn't prophecy-thats just what I spend most my days thinking about.

Now, I must say I have not watched the videos as of yet, but since I am at work I can't currently do so. It just strikes me as a bit cliche/con man.

Here is my middle east prophecy:

And woe, in the land of israel and Palestine. There will be many arguments and deaths. Many mouths will go hungry. Many tongues will wag with twisted truths. Two religions that always feel victimized will make victims of each other.

What has happened before will happen again.

Sometime before the next century there will be an escalation of violence with fire shot across borders. After a time, this will ebb back like the tide of the ocean. Then there will be a long period of blame casting before the ally that thinks it is an Eagle will say things it doesn't want to enforce and allow both sides to relax while saving face.

It will all happen over and over while millions pray that it ends.

(edit)
I plan on watching later
just can't right now, a summary would be appreciated though.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by lordtyp0]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure that was prophecy .... it didn't impress me

Thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Really... kinda spooky in light of what's going on don‘t ya think???

What I find interesting is, was this really a dream? I've watched several of his videos as I've said, and over the last couple of weeks I've been searching for a video where he tries to bring this dream into focus with regards to what is going on in the gulf at present. To date, I haven't found anything new with regards to this dream... That bothers me a great deal. If this was a real dream, you would think he'd feel compelled to warn as many people as he can, and finally come clean as to what city he saw in his dream. To say nothing that I can find, in over two months since this tragedy began really has my radar way up there. Especially as noted above, he mentioned his CIA contact.

The truth can always be found in a lie… and a lie will always be discovered in time… His actions, or lack thereof, has me watching him and his words closely. Sorry, something just doesn’t add up for me. I hope I’m just grasping at straws and this man is everything he proclaims… Yet to say nothing that I can find about the gulf in relation to his dream, really has me scratching my head… and when I get an itch I have to scratch it…

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

umm, he's actually talking about the Gulf Coast area and a dream he had back in 1996. The video was posted on YouTube in circa 2008. The dream talks about 2 tall towers, that he believed equaled 9/11. Then he shows a drawn rendition of that dream. In front of the two towers you see 5 massive tornadoes, a corn field, then a brick wall. On the other side of the brick there is a road that goes right down the middle of the rendition, with houses that flank the road on both sides. The houses he believes equals people who live in gated communities, and those who have paid their houses off, mainly old people. Perhaps those with reverse mortgages. And each tornado goes right through the corn field, which he believes equals we are destroying our food for the wrong reasons, and this last tornado is going to cause massive issues with our food supply.

Regarding the rest of the rendition/dream… he believes, (or says he believes), each of those tornadoes represents something that is going to happen to our country, and gives a brief description of the first 4. The fifth one he says will equal a massive oil spill in the Gulf Coast near Louisiana (LA), and that something was gonna happen to a oil refinery, and then he talks about a massive tornado that is SOLID OIL and a city in LA is completely destroyed… Yet that’s just the beginning… He then goes on to say that the entire United States economy begins to fail because of this event… First are the small mom and pop businesses. Then comes the trucking industry, then the malls and then everything else. This video has nothing what so ever to do with the middle east, though he has a bunch of videos on that subject, and what he believes is going to happen to that region of the world in the not so distant future… In light of your dream I would suggest you seek them out.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-6-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

He did tell us the city and in fact stated "If I don't warn people, God will hold me accountable"

The city was Louisiana.

Here is his Tornado Vision in more depth , scroll down.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by JJBB22]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by JJBB22]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22

He did tell us the city and in fact stated "If I don't warn people, God will hold me accountable"

The city was Louisiana.

I've watched that video several times, and I remember him saying he would not give the city’s name... Louisiana is a state, however I must admit I don't know if there is a Louisiana, Louisiana.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ooops , lol, yeah, Louisiana is a state, it's 08:37am I'm just waking up ><

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

DOH,
I saw Gulf + pastor + prophecy and forgot to carry the '1' apparently, sorry bout that
(at least now I am now reading that as gulf of mexico). I'll def have to give it a look over, prob wont be able to though for a couple hours.

As for the pooh-poohing on my prophecy: Hey, until events happen to allow things to be arbitrarily applied to a prophecy-none are all that impressive

(edit)
Kind of wonder about the crops... Perhaps a reference to Monsanto?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by lordtyp0]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0

DOH,

As for the pooh-poohing on my prophecy: Hey, until events happen to allow things to be arbitrarily applied to a prophecy-none are all that impressive

(edit)
Kind of wonder about the crops... Perhaps a reference to Monsanto?

Regarding your prophecy, I'm not pooh-poohing it at all... I was merely suggesting you might want to search for more of Pastor Stone's videos... because you two might have something in common...

Regarding Monsanto, maybe... he doesn't really give that much detail regarding the crop field and the fifth tornado.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 27-6-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I don't really buy into predictions but I do like to keep and open mind, and this one was interesting. His "vision" seems to be more accurate literally than his interpretation of it as it relates to the Gulf spill. When he talked about a tornado in the gulf I thought of a water spout. Water spouts do occur in the Gulf, and occur more often around the Florida Keys than anywhere in the world (according to this website)--and summer is the season for them. I have no idea what would happen if a water spout hit oil in the water, but it probably wouldn't be good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join