It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: Obama's top secret memo to destroy BP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

EXPOSED: Obama's top secret memo to destroy BP

communities.wa shingtontimes.com

“Dear Rahm…did you get my memo on destroying BP? Good idea, huh?”

“This way we can pave the way for everyone to resent the notion of oil drilling and eliminate those jobs too.”

True to the memo’s directive, Obama has since put a six month moratorium on deep water drilling and attempted to rally the country behind his climate bill in his speech to the nation Wednesday night. If it is indeed President Obama’s intent to destroy the oil industry, what could be the ramifications?

Would we have thousands of happy windmills and solar farms built along the Gulf instead? Would t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is just way too bizarre for me to grasp if it is true. If this memo is legitimate than Obama has some serious explaining to do. Either that or this is just an over the top attempt at discrediting this administration.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d9cbf1e030d.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems fake, but then again, who knows? The source is Washington Times. I looked for other sources but found none. This article came out eighteen hours ago so maybe it hasn't been out long enough?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Barack & Roll? come on...

In this day and age anything like this would have been said face to face, it is his chief of staff after all, why would he have to have that in type?

Can't believe that the times fell for this :shk:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I don't have enough hands, or face's to describe the open mouthed face palming I'm doing right now.

If anyone seriously thinks this is a real document sent by Obama...

link   
Umm..

Really? You can't figure out that this is fake?

President "Barack'N'Roll" Obama?

Seriously.

Political Trolling is against the ATS TOS.

link   

Originally posted by jackflap

This is just way too bizarre for me to grasp if it is true. If this memo is legitimate than Obama has some serious explaining to do. Either that or this is just an over the top attempt at discrediting this administration.

It seems fake, but then again, who knows? The source is Washington Times. I looked for other sources but found none. This article came out eighteen hours ago so maybe it hasn't been out long enough?

President Barack n Roll Obama? rofl! you got to be kidding me, he would actually sign his name like that? i need to go read another oil spill thread so i can go back to crying!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't know if this is for real or not, but my guess would be that it's not. Look at the words underneath his signature on supposedly official white house stationary. Barack-n-Roll Obama. I don't think that could possibly be for real. Just my opinion.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by peewee1263]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I believe the disclaimer at the end of the article says it all

Conservative satirist and commentator William J. Kelly also pens the Kelly Truth Squad at Chicago Now and edits the Tea Party Reports for the Washington Times.

Satire anyone?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

yeah and at the top here:

communities.washingtontimes.com...

Bill Kelly's Truth Squad A conservative satirist takes on the worlds of politics and entertainment in humorous pursuit of truth, justice, and all things America.

Why is it a "Truth Squad" if it is all lies... gotta love that MEDIA.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by theuhstuf]

link   
The seal says "Obama for America" and underneath it says www.barakobama.com

yeah, I'd say fake. LOL

Place this thread in the hoax forum and remove the 9/11 CIA/mossad thread from the hoax forum.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by filosophia]

link   
RIDICULOUS!

I am a lowly State Worker, but I know that every email or instant message is dangerous. Often times I type a few words, think better of it, and get up and walk over to someones desk to relay my message. Often times I begin a text message and I stop myself and dial instead.

NO WAY a president puts this in writing on a paper no less!?!? Who still uses any paper to communicate? Paper is reserved for the most significant and important original documents.

I do like the Barack-n-Roll though! Nice touch, and I can see him signing that way. Goes along with Fist Bumps, Beers with Idiots, and Basketball pick up games.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Anyhow, yes it's fake and obvious satire. You may as well linked us to an Onion article and asked if it were real

[edit on 18-6-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ummmm, yeah, I say its a fake. But really, even if it looked like a real memo, would you think that the Government would be so hap hazarded about it and letting it get out?
oh wait, look who I'm talking about. But then again I'm sure there is alot more going on that we'll never know.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Barack N Roll... NICE!!!!

good one.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

and as such, the reason Tea Partiers are ruining the world is exposed:

They will believe anything they read or are told.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Article States:
....'In the keen pursuit of journalistic integrity so widely practiced today, Kelly Truth Squad cannot confirm or deny the authenticity of said memo. In terms of the authentication process, we can only say that said memo was printed on tree-free paper from the Kenaf plant and obtained by researchers who had been casually perusing White House recycling bins on Tuesday afternoon. (They were bored.) Using Krazy glue, our dedicated staff managed to paste seamlessly the shredded mass to reveal a once-classified document.

Consequently, we, at Kelly Truth Squad, have now obtained a copy of the White House memo in question and are publishing it here in the interest of full transparency to the public, as we know, that was originally, a stated goal of the Obama White House:'...

UHMMMMMMMM Using KRAZY GLUE to paste seamlessly.... Really? Do you need any more clues that this is Satire?

If you follow the link and read to the bottom, you will find this:

'Conservative satirist and commentator William J. Kelly also pens the Kelly Truth Squad at Chicago Now'

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Robbi]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
LOL

Rahm Emanuel sucks the teet of BP.

Next please...........

If Obama had any sense...he'd kick his ass out NOW.

Emanuel is a corporatist.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
eh...double post...that's a first!!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by David9176]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You can tell it's fake, cause I understand it... it Obama truly did write it, it would be so over our heads that I would need a dictionary to decrypt it.
you can also tell it's fake, because. Who ever created this obvious forgery has some what of a sense of humor. While Obama is the void of such childish things.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you for all of the input on this intriguing classified memo that we here at ATS have been graced with. I for one believe it is real and is not satire in the least. I believe the MSM will not report on this either. It is evident from this memo that they are in keeping with the Rahm's oath to let no disaster go by without capitalizing on it. Barack N Roll indeed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join