It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO the truth is out there - 60 Minutes NZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
New Zealand aired this story on 60 minutes the other night,Quite good and definitely worth the watch. goes for 15 minutes.

www.3news.co.nz...

thoughts? more networks getting the message out

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
great video
S&F
they used some of the disclosure project
footage to make that report but still some
incidents that I hadn't seen before.
good find

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 13arrows

A mainstream show like 60 minutes aired that? That was brilliant! They need to air that 15 minute segment in every country that speaks English. It was presented in the serious manner it requires, where the facts and testimony are reviewed rationally...it's good that they point out a large fraction of all sightings and footage are just hoaxes or naturally explainable phenomena...it was well thought out with some key testimony thrown in there...S&F...

reply to post by boondock-saint

they used some of the disclosure project
footage to make that report but still some
I don't think it was the exact same footage, it seemed more like some of the same people interviewed in the disclosure project talking about the same things at a conference or something...I think...

[edit on 16/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Good info there OP. Thanks for posting that
S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I found that they used so many statements from government officials to be important. I haven't seen so many in the defense field step forward to admit their knowledge of these UFO sightings.

I would still rather see it with my own eyes than take anyone else's word for it. That would be ideal wouldn't it? Even so, I would still not be able to say there was anything alien about it -- it could always be top secret craft of some government.

So goes on the doubt, and I don't know if we will ever put the subject to rest.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing the video to our attention. It was a good report with serious reporting. It was essentially a short version of the recent documentary: "I know what I saw".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sad the we have made this subject so laughable that we get all shocked and excited when we see the ever so scarce serious piece or segment.

It's too bad that there isn't enough people that take this serious enough to encourage main stream media to do what it does best.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Is this in downloadable format yet? I can't stream video right now for some reason. If it's on YouTube, I can download it directly from there.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Great video thanks OP

Edit: Found these two videos on youtube.
UFOs: The Truth Is Out There NZ TV June 16 2010 Part 1

UFOs: The Truth Is Out There NZ TV June 16 2010 Part 2

[edit on 17-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Was a good episode, finally got to watch the recording i made and enjoyed it.
Covered the basics that most people who frequent here already know about.

It still astounds me that the mainstream media dont make more of a bigger deal about this subject, this is the biggest thing to happen to mankind !

Are we all so tied up in our own wee world, work ,tv sleep, that we are slowly being weened off what is happening in our own reality...... food for thought.

top topics

join