It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you take the multiples of 6 down the alphabet, A=6, B=12, C=18 etc... add up the multiples from the word computer. It equals 666. This is no coincidence.

Revelation 13:16-18 states,

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Buying and selling, a upc codes home is in the computer. Only a computer scans the UPC. Universal product code. NO MAN WILL BUY OR SELL unless they have the mark. A spiritually dead world is dependent on the system, not faith in God. Their faith is their paychecks and materials. They don't want to wake up from the matrix. They'll fight to keep it alive, which leads me to believe most people are not aware of their own mortality. Death is not reality to them, they run from the truth. They're full of fear because they have no faith.

They will take the mark willingly because they are dependant on the system. Don't be one of these people.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ummm...Do you have your computer implanted on your hand or forehead?...This *is* where the "mark" is supposed to be evident, even according to the quoted Revelation you used.

Your chain of logic has a broken link. Try again...

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh God, not these things again.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
of course a pc isn't going to be attached to your head. However a upc code could very easily be done. Considering microchips can now be printed on paper at the size of an ink blot. This is very relevant.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Do you see battlecruisers or power armors with laser cannons outside?

Yeah, people might fight for staying in the matrix.

arc

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
does this mean I get to wear one of those little 'satan inside' badges instead of sticking it on my pc case?

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is a theory called moores limit. It states that the number of transistiors on an intergrated circuit get smaller and smaller every year to where one day it will be immpossible for them to get any smaller. The goverment is looking into ways to use molcules do do the same 1 and 0 functions that and regular computer chip can do. You will be albe to have the processing power of 100 PC in the area of a pin tip. This limit is said to be reached in about 10 to 15 years.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"A spiritually dead world is dependent on the system, not faith in God. Their faith is their paychecks and materials"

couldnt agree more.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Chris ,those who didn't understand you are just unable to see right now. You See???????????

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
But we don't know the end to this drama.

Matrix II and III have yet to be seen.

deleted

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They will take the mark willingly because they are dependant on the system

I think it is quite strange how you showed the word computer added up to the magic number.

I dont doubt that it ties in some way, but the number is useless without the leader.

Any guess on who is behind the door # 666?

If you find more items , I will be looking forward to reading them.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
heres some links to deciphering the number 666

also teachings of this ""revelations"" prophecy from early church history........

www.roca.org...

aggreen.net...

www.stmarycoptorthodox.org...

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by helen]

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by helen]

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
revelations cleary states that 666 is the number of a MAN. Has anyone actually READ revelations?

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
666... in a language that wouldn't be spoken for 2,000 years, which includes letters and word sounds that were unknown to the writer. Pretty good trick, I say.

I found a perfect analogy which I'll copy (doubtless some of you remember this):
www.numberwatch.co.uk...

For those who were affronted by the numerological nonsense spewed out by Uri Geller and the like, following the terrorist attacks (see September), here is a riposte from one David Pawson, which arrived indirectly from e-mail.

Oh my God! How worried should I be? There are 11 letters in the name "David Pawson!" I'm going into hiding NOW. See you in a few weeks.
Wait a sec ... just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters! What am I gonna do? Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME! I can't believe it!
Oh crap, there must be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide! But no ..."PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters, too!
Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But dare I trust him? There are 11 letters in "NOSTRADAMUS."
I know, the Red Cross can help. No they can't... 11 letters in "THE RED CROSS," can't trust them.
I would rely on self defense, but "SELF DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it, too! Can someone help?
Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL"has 11 letters....
Will this never end? I'm going insane! "GOING INSANE???" Eleven letters!!
Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I guess I'll die alone, even though "I'LL DIE ALONE" has 11 letters.....
Oh my God, I just realized that America is doomed! Our Independence Day is July 4th ... 7/4 ... 7+4=11!
~ Dave
PS. "IT'S BULLSH!T" has 11 letters also.

If you did the right permutations with letters and assigned values, you could make ABOVE TOP SECRET come out to 666, or BRIAN GOLIGHTLY MARSHALL come out to 666 (hmmmm...) or SIMON GRAY come out to 666. You'd have to do a lot of working to make Byrd come out to 666, but I've no doubt it can be done.

Like the Bible codes, if you work hard enough at it, you can find 666s everywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
FIRST OFF thank you for the angry responses and the stereotyping. That is expected. Midnight D, perhaps you should lose the arrogance cause you only made yourself look like a pompous fool. Chain of logic? He actually though I meant a personal computer attached to the forehead.lol. And archangel, straight up attacked me, If any of you are secure in your own beliefs, than anything I say would be of no consequence. Instead I get attacked for only letting people know the truth. But what else is supposed to happen when one is full of fear? Usually anger is a direct result of fear. Don't hate me, hate the world your stuck in. Clocks tickin.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
and no i don't believe you can get certain numbers to be shown anywhere. 665 is not 666.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd For those who were affronted by the numerological nonsense spewed out by Uri Geller and the like
...Like Brian too? Have you read this yet, YCon?

Moral of the story: Anyone can use numbers to justify anything they want to...Even if those numbers have no real basis in mathematics or logic.
--------------------------------------
In case you haven't noticed Rogue Chris, I haven't attacked *you*...I merely pointed out that the story you wrote had a big hole in it. This is even a topic that's been beaten to death in an earlier thread, so don't be thinking that anyone who has been at these boards for awhile is going to fall for that same 'ol story. Why don't you look up the previous thread that has been discussed on this topic long ago...Maybe then you'll see how this story has so thoroughly debunked already.

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Noone here is an authority on numbers or the upc code for that matter. So no, nothing has been debunked, only denied what is simply put.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
"" 666 is the number of a man ""

exactly, its the age where the worship of man has replaced god. 666 represents
a number short of perfection, which means imperfection.

But, the mark of the beast clearly says that you cannot buy or sell without it, the mark
of this world dictatorship..

buy or sell without it means it has to do something with the economy, the world wide economy. basially mone will
get replaced with a device god for (security) and it will be a cashless system.

And the whole beast, meaning all governments all who take part against god do preach that man
is god wich is 666, the number of imperfection.

peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'll put my faith in my paycheck, and not in some "God" fallacy...for unlike God:

My paycheck provides for me.

My paycheck does not hold me to a higher standard than I myself exhibit.

My paycheck doesn't care if I get support from other checks, it isn't vain or jealous.

My paycheck doesn't make promises it can't keep, it is what it is.

My paycheck doesn't care if I "sin" occassionally...in fact, in many cases it facilitates it. Not that I'm a "sinner" by nature...in fact I sin far less than most Catholic priests
, but you've got to live life while you're here...

That all said, I do have my own spiritual ideas of how the Universe works, but I choose not to accept others' dogmas that determine how I should live, to appease some fantasy god they made up thousands of years ago... You can be spiritual, without adhering to an established doctrine. Remember too, the majority of the world's population are Buddhists...therefore, if the bible is correct, then God seems to love only a small portion of his "children"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join