It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters to a...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dear Writing Forum,

I remember engaging in a thread like this ages ago. It was a really fun and silly thread...rarely serious. Its easy to post in this thread, it just has to be in letter form. Also did anyone else wake up craving sugar this morning? I mean I am thinking about every sugary cereal known to man. Well I guess I'll eat the honey oats...good bye for now.

P.S.
I really wish I had the Oops all Berries version of Captain Crunch cereal.

Bored truly,

Kdm

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
How can you possilby be bored when the earth is bleeding out of the gulf, like a stuck pig. Noth Korea is on the verge of a mental breakdown, Iran is taunting the Israelis, and Obama is giving away all our hard earned money.

Wish I was bored.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Dear Photobug?

How much time can one devout to "current issues"? This was just a change of pace. I saw that we have a writing forum(that I wasn't aware of) so I decided to post there.
I used to wake up watching the BP feeds until I realized that they are mostly fake or old footage. I am a news junkie so when I feel there is something to talk about I talk about it. However I have given all of the energy I can give to the current issues of choice. If you choose to live on planet doom 24/7 go right ahead. I won't stop you.

PS. That avatar of yours is neat...and scary.

Unhappily Sane,

Kdm

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Dear KDM,

Thank you so much for your kind comments on being doomy and gloomy. I would like to take this opportunity and apologize for having such a depressing view on the current state of the world today.

One of the great things about being human, is that one is able to step back and take a look at themselves. I was deeply mortified by your comments that my thinking was all doomy and gloomy. I took a long look in the mirror right after I read your post and realized you were 100% unequivicalbly correct.

In order to correct the situation I immediately called my Psychic advisor. She told me not to worry, we would all be dead in a few years anyway. I didn't quite like that answer so I called my local Psychiatric professional. She had me lie down on my couch and recant my earliest memories from this day.

The problem as she desribed it was my total lack of sugar this morning. She suggested that I go have a big bowl of coco puffs. That however was the start of my problem. Last night I went to the grocery store to do a little bit of shopping. While shopping I noticed this very beautiful woman doing the same, So I did what any other red blooded american guy would do. I followed her down the canned vegtable aisle, then into the produce section, and just as she started pushing her cart faster with this scared look in her eyes I slammed my cart into hers in the cereal Aisle. I was a little embarassed by her reaction when I told her I was coo coo for her cocoa puffs. Neddless to say I had to leave the store very quickly without my sugar fix for this morning.

I do hope you understand and will forgive me for all my doom and gloom this morning, but surely you understand.

Sincerely

Photobug

[edit on 14-6-2010 by photobug]

top topics

join