It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dreaming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Alright just as I was falling asleep I heard a young man's voice calling my name. I was opening my eyes because I thought someone was in the house. No one there. I closed my eyes and actually heard a older man voice call my name.
Yeah it was one of those kind of nights. I suppose, when the TPTB have me arrested, they will give all of my online forum posts to the media and say "this person hears voices and is a deranged individual".

The second dream I had was another EOW dream how ever I seem to always be looking for an escape or a means of surviving. This time the world was ending by a comet or asteroid and everyone was given a heads up. So it was me, my ex-bf, and 2 of my best friends.
When we got to the airport my father was there and he was outside waiting like everyone for a plane. The sky was a horrible looking gray color. My ex kept saying come on we had to hurry, then we saw a couple of tornados in the distance.

Now here is where I try to awake...you know when the dream gets so silly that you yourself are like "what".

At this point my ex bf goes to weird ground kiosk, punches in a code, and a dial lights up neon blue. He turns the dial as if it was a safe or key. Then a door opens from the bottom revealing a sleek rocket looking plane. We all get it, my father as well just as a huge tornado is coming. My ex decides to take the plane west and I awaken shortly after.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Yeah end of the world dreams, I get those sometimes, and dreams where I know something bad is going to happen but it never happens, I get those all the time.

I had one dream where for what seemed like hours I was convinced the Indian Army was coming for me and the whole dream I was panicking but nothing actually happened.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wang Tang
I had one dream where for what seemed like hours I was convinced the Indian Army was coming for me and the whole dream I was panicking but nothing actually happened.

I suggest you to try controlling dreams like this one, make the army really appear in front of you, and like in you Lucid Dream in which you were dead, give yourself incredible power, and destroy the enemy...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 44drake44

haha exactly. The hard part is actually being able to induce a lucid dream. I've gotten to the point where I'm somewhat aware during dreams that get ridiculous but it's weird I've had the most control over my dreams where I'm not actually aware I'm dreaming.

new topics

top topics

join