It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Grinds My Gears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Unashamedly taken from an episode of family guy, but such a great title I couldn't resist.

We all have something which gets our back up, like queue jumpers or people answering mobile phones in the cinema, people banging your ankles with a shopping trolley etc etc.

But for me, the thing at them moment, that REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS is people who post in a thread and then put their name at the bottom of the post, like we can't read their name in the title bar abover their avatar.

I mean, come on, how pretentious is THAT!

We don't need it, we can see who you are, it's distracting, it annoys the hell out of me and it comes across as extremely pretentious whether it is meant this way or not.

You're not writing a letter, it doesn't need to signed EVERY FREAKIN TIME!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Actually I agree! it really gets on my nerves, and it's the same people over on ATS all the time! it should be a banning offense!

Valiant

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I too hate phones in the cinema... :shk:

Another thing I hate is, being in a drive through lane and the person
in the car, in front of you is smoking and holding the ciggy out the window..

I don't wanna smell that crap, put the ciggy in the ashtray in your car, If I wanted to smoke, taste it, smell it and smell like it, then I'd just smoke.

Oh and another.... smokers... don't throw your cig butts out the window.... use an ashtray....

elevatedone....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
And another thing - people who stand way too close behind you in queue's.

What the hell is that about!

They're not going to get to the front of the queue any quicker, and people breathing on my head or the back of my neck IS SO GROSS it's untrue.

Get back, respect my personal space, stop breathing on me and get A GRIP.

Of course it may be that these people find me so attractive that they just want to get as close as they can - but I doubt it. I think they are probably just ill mannered clods with no respect for personal boundaries.

... budski

top topics

join