It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish Inventor Ready to License Free Energy Motors and Generators for Production

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Short answer to a theoretical question, is that in theory, no...it would not exhaust or collapse the ZPE field.

'Theoretical' estimates of the energy density contained in just 1 cubed cm of empty space (or ZPE field), is something like enough to power the whole earth for a year.

And considering 'space' is at least unimaginably vast, and at most infinite, the energy potential is infinite too...in theory.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Zero point energy cant be the source of power if it is the lowest possible energy.
You might not have seen my edit.

Basically, without bringing a whole bunch of mumbo-jumbo into it, an empty vacuum of space does fluctuate with energy according to physics. It is this "quantum flux", as some call it, that scientists attempt to tap into, however no one has been successful to date...read through this thread and you'll see some really interesting posts (the last page is good) concerning ZPE and zero-point fields etc...it's a complicated topic with lots of different terminology...but it's not a "magical" topic...we'll gain "free" energy in this way, trust me, it's only a matter of time...however, I have no doubt certain people on this planet already know exactly how to harvest "ZPE"...

EDIT: I'll paste this again in case you missed it before:

According to present-day understanding of what is called the vacuum state or the quantum vacuum, it is "by no means a simple empty space",[1] and again: "it is a mistake to think of any physical vacuum as some absolutely empty void."[2] According to quantum mechanics, the vacuum state is not truly empty but instead contains fleeting electromagnetic waves and particles that pop into and out of existence
Vacuum state - Wikipedia

[edit on 14/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Yeah, and at the turn of the 20th century science said that for a human to travel faster than 20mph, would mean certain death for the person, due to suffocation from pressure extremes.

'They' taught that in schools too, via erroneous physics.

Yet, look how fast we go...

Didn't science also proclaim that heavier than air flight to be an utter impossibility and a pipe dream for fantasists and fraudsters?

That was taught in schools too.

Yet, look how high we fly...

And soon, people will say..at one time science taught us that overunity energy generation was impossible, and the stuff of pipe dreams and hoaxers and broke several holy tenets of established science.

Yet, look how much free energy we have...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

well you have changed my mind completely. Now i believe anything I hear regarding science fiction, like teleportaion, tracker beams and those machine that generate food from nothing. Just because we used to think some things impossible and now we know otherwise does not mean that what this guy is claiming is true. If you remember what the original post is, a guy from Australia who has invented a machine that give out 500% efficiency, then no, i don't believe it. Can we get energy from nothing? I doubt it is possible, but I think we may be able to harness something, like dark matter or something, in the future. But some guy making a machine just like the one mentions, no, i don't think so

[edit on 14-6-2010 by thedarktower]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'm looking through his schematics and the science behind it right now... It's nothing new. It's almost identical to countless other free energy hoaxes. www.alperen.com... It's just put together a bit more solidly. I've initiated contact for licensing. We'll see what kind of response we get. But so far I see nothing new.

But I'm curious as to why they would license it as opposed to producing the units themselves. The profit potential would be much more enormous provided the technology is legitimate. From what I'm getting they want to fool someone into buying the rights for 20 years without really understanding how to extract a propery output measurement. There are ways to misread and fake overunity.

Doctor, I too applaud your ability to see past your prejudices in the field of "free energy". However I want to throw this down.

I am with you in the belief that when it comes to evaluating PROFIT, most corporations and individuals alike would be moreso inclined to take a feasible working model and produce it themselves en mass in order to gain the highest profitability. However, when getting the technology out there to better our plight as humans is the goal instead of the wallet expansion, we may actually see something like a workable model being patented and licensed for the inventors recognition only.

I do not have access whilst at work to check what design schematics are available, but I will at a later time. In your opinion, what is the production mechanics. I mean is this a unit that produces more energy than it uses, being so called overunity, or is this ZPE utilization? U2U me if you would rather not discuss it here. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If this is a real ZPE device, I don't think you will have to worry about over-utilization of that energy field causing instability. ZPE as I understand it(not being a physicist) is the field created by the interaction of electromagnetic radiation and gravity passing eachother. The out and the in, as it were.

As long as we have the electromagnetic radiation- the outward force that keeps everything from falling into eachother - and gravity- the inward force that keeps everything from moving away from eachother incoherently- then there will always be ZPE. Truly this is a fundamental balance that is created by our universal structure of creation.

No worries brother.

edit...I spells better now

[edit on 14-6-2010 by daddymax]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Please try to open your mind.

A few hundred years ago the idea of voices and music from many miles away coming out of a little black box would have seemed "impossible" or like magic, but now we know it can be done - because of radio waves.

In the exact same way, the idea of a little black box just sitting there and producing electrical power without consuming fuel may seem "impossible", but it becomes possible when you realize that it's simply harnessing another form of energy that's already there.....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
I see two options.

1)Turkey government will be pressured to cover this up.

Or israel will invade steal the tech and give it to the US.

I was wondering why Turkey was all of the sudden messing with israel and gaza.

craziness.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This could be interesting. But will the NWO allow it ?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Or israel will invade steal the tech and give it to the US.

I'm quite sure that Israel and the US, and many other countries, already have the tech anyway

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Originally posted by spikey
'Theoretical' estimates of the energy density contained in just 1 cubed cm of empty space (or ZPE field), is something like enough to power the whole earth for a year.

A trillionth of 100 nanojoules is enough to power the whole Earth for a year

From Chaos's post on previous page -

The energy of a cubic centimeter of empty space has been calculated to be one trillionth of an erg [1], based on the upper limit of the cosmological constant.

en.wikipedia.org...

An erg is the amount of work done by a force of one dyne exerted for a distance of one centimeter. In the CGS base units, it is equal to one gram centimeter-squared per second-squared (g·cm2/s2). It is thus equal to 1 × 10^-7 joules or 100 nanojoules (nJ) in SI units.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think I know why these wonderful free energy devices just disappear without trace and it isn't TPTB.

They simply don't work.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Crazy Man Michael

The energy density of the vacuum potential is enormous, even mind-boggling. While scientists have estimated that energy by various means, a reasonable calculation is given by Wheeler and Misner in their Geometrodynamics. In that calculation, Wheeler and Misner apply the formalism of general relativity to the zero point energy of vacuum. The fabric of space appears as a turbulent virtual plasma consisting of particles whose size is on the order of Planck's length—some 10^-33 cm. The energy density of the electric flux passing through each particle is enormous: It is 10^93 grams per cubic centimeter, expressed in mass units (i.e., the energy per cubic centimeter has been divided by c2).

www.cheniere.org...

10^93 g/c3 sounds like a whole lot more than 100 nanojoules

Wheeler is a famous physicist who authored actual physics texts too. Hmm.......

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The reason these "free energy alternatives" tend to disappear is not because they are bought-out and/or suppressed, as so many would like to believe, but simply because they are hoaxes designed to make the hoaxers a lot of money.

Quoted from another board:

One day, Barry wakes up. Barry is a bit of an unscrupulous character with a bit of guile about him. Barry is making £16k a year doing some dead end job with a nice sounding title. Barry decides he wants more cash and has a eureka moment. Barry decides he's going to pretend to invent a perpetual motion machine, and become much more wealthy, completely legally, without it ever working. Here is what Barry does:

1] He sets up a new company with himself as the only shareholder.
2] He finds one or two other people who also want to make a bit of shady cash, who know the product won't work, who have notable experience in the field and CVs that look quite good.
3] He offers them each 20% or so of the business in order join him in his venture. Together they put together some queer looking prototypes while working their main jobs.
4] They pool a few grand of savings and get some brochures made up for potential investors.
5] They buy a list of potential incubators/angel investors that might be interested and mail off the brochures, first renting some warehouse/office space.
6] They entertain the investors with big cakes and cups of tea, demonstrating their "prototype" close to working. They tell the investors it will be bigger than nuclear power, and they will own patents worldwide on it.
7] 95% of the investors recognise it's a scam and leave.
8] 5% of the investors don't, and each one gives hundreds of thousands (or millions) of pounds in injection capital to the company in return for a 10% stake.
9] Now, with a million squids in the bank, Barry starts to pay himself an arbitrary salary, say £150,000 as CEO. His two mates get a £100,000 salary each.
10] They quit their day jobs and start fannying around with press relations, marketing materials, making their prototype glow a bit brighter, make a nicer noise etc.
11] Research like this takes ALOT of time they tell the investors. Come back next year.
12] See step 11.
13] We're getting close now, but *we need more money* as the original injection will run out at the end of this year (year 3). Barry has some far more professional marketing materials created using money from the first set of investors and posts them to even more potential investors. They look far more credible because they've been running three years, and because several companies have already invested money. "We're professionals, don't you know"
14] Another 4 million is pumped into the company from new investors.
15] Barry and his friends double their annual salaries. Maybe hire a few students straight out of uni for £14k a year plus "stock options" to make it look legit.
16] Three years later, we're back at step 13.

Now, assuming at this point that everyone involved works out it's a scam (some companies that never release a product can have 4,5,6 rounds of escalating funding) and they decide to fold the company.
No-one can accuse Barry and his friends of doing anything illegal - after all you can't prove they knew for sure the device would not work. Their intentions were "honest" guv'nor!

So, after 6 years Barry and his mates invested a thousand pounds or so in cash into the company. If Barry had stayed in his old job, he would have earned:
£96,000 less tax
Instead, CEO Barry over the last 6 years earned:
£1,350,000

Barry has since bought a nice house in the country and cleverly banked over half a million quid (he has enough money to pay an accountant to offshore all his earnings, meaning he pays little to no tax - certainly less tax than you or I). If he is willing to live frugally (still take holidays and stuff, just no yachts or private jets) Barry can now retire to the country after 6 years of doing no genuine work whatsoever.

No-one got "conned", nothing illegal was done, but Barry got rich and some investors lost a bit of cash. The government/crown prosecution service/whatever has NO REASON to step in and stop anything... this is just business. And this **** goes on every damn day.

Source: OcUK thread about Steorn/Orbo

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Pixus]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Good question, ZPE by understanding merely discribes the conditions that energy can be generated (basically at what 0 degree kelvin or something).
The earths core generates continous engery that is radiated into the earth;s crust and that Nicholas Tesla showed how it could be harrnessed.
Does this met ZPE criteria but it surely implies endless free engery.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Whenever one of these threads are created regarding a specific invention that claims to provide "free energy", the discussion always goes off topic about anything and everything to do with "free energy".

Would it be so much to ask for if we can stay on topic, regarding this particular generator created by the Turkish inventor?

I'd like to actually hear more opinions on the legitimacy of the invention, the science behind it, as well as any followups, etc.

If you(s) want to discuss the possibility of 'zero point energy' or any other inventions, please create another thread.

[edit on 14/6/10 by Navieko]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixus

Well of course, if you start with the assumption that these devices cannot possibly work and they are all hoaxes, then of course you can manufacture these intricate 16-step sequences of events to explain why none of the inventors have succeeded yet.

Then again, maybe some of them do work - but they would give humanity complete freedom from thousands of years of [debt] slavery, and so TPTB make every effort to suppress them....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

10^93 g/c3 sounds like a whole lot more than 100 nanojoules

Actually the figure I quoted was a trillionth of 100 nanojoules, so yes, there's quite a discrepancy isn't there?

I see you're quoting from the Tom Bearden website, where he's quoting from "J. A. Wheeler and C. Misner, Geometrodynamics, Academic Press, New York, 1962." A 48 year old book is his reputable source for this data?

He further claims -

Calculations by leading physicists such as Wheeler show that a cubic centimeter of vacuum (about the tip of one's little finger in volume) has so much raw energy in it that, if condensed into matter, there would be more matter than is observable in the universe through the largest telescope! ...

... However, in classical Maxwell Heaviside electrodynamics (as used in electrical engineering), the same scientific community now assumes in the model that the vacuum is absolutely inert!

So which is it, 10^127 joules per cubic centimetre as he claims or a trillionth of 100 nanojoules as I quoted earlier. That's quite a wide range to say the least.

Anyone else claiming there's the equivalent of an entire universe of mass in my little finger?

Let's see what else Mr Bearden is trying to peddle.

Well there's his Motionless Electromagnetic Generator (MEG) that produces up to 100 times more power than was input. That's much better than the 500% efficiency claimed for the subject of this thread, it's 10,000% !

And where is this marvellous generator, patented in 2002?

Unfortunately the final development of the MEG is "on hold" until we obtain the necessary financing to complete it ... Until the United Nations releases the funds to the Principal, we are "on hold".

www.cheniere.org...

Same old story there then.

I see I'm also invited to pay $30 for the 1st DVD in an 18 part set ... well, I think I'll pass on that.

I'd be amazed, impressed and delighted if this Turkish invention gets to see the light of day and work as advertised. We'll see.

[edit on 14/6/10 by Crazy Man Michael]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...
Making more sense now?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy Man Michael
I see you're quoting from the Tom Bearden website, where he's quoting from "J. A. Wheeler and C. Misner, Geometrodynamics, Academic Press, New York, 1962." A 48 year old book is his reputable source for this data?

Yep. Wheeler was a thoroughly credible physicist, look it up. And physicists like him have been openly writing about absolutely staggering amounts of energy in the vacuum in physics texts for at least 50 years.

So all those who routinely claim that it's "impossible" clearly haven't gone and read the relevant physics texts

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Are you suggesting that the Gulf oil spill was purposely engineered in order to marshall massive worldwide support for clean energy technology?

If so - that would be SICK!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join