It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China The Dragon Slayer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yesterday I listened to, Michael Savage, a radio talk show host. He believes that China will be the Nation to take the fight to the Mouslim terrorist.
Based on the lack of will of Christan Nations and the rappent use of political correctness only a nation who does not protect the civil liberties of its' citizens, or care about human rights can overcome the insanity of the Muselim faith.
This is what Mr. Savage believes and so do I. What are your opinions?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My opinion is that you should stop listening to people who are obviously suffering some sort of psychological disorder and try to develop your opinions based on more credible sources.

www.homestead.com...

The guy is clearly a few rice crispies short of a full bowl of cereal.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'll make this short an conceise. At this time Chian is evolving as a economic and military power on a global scale. This growth is based upon world trade. We, the United States, is one of its' largest trading trading partners. If we are economically crimpled due the acts of terrorism then the Chinesse will suffer. This they will not allow to happen.
Another thing to consider is they depence on crude oil from the middle east.
Without a stable supply on this comodity there idustrical base will falter.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Haha, I had never seen this wacko's website before. I did know that he's a talk radio host in the Limbaugh style but only heard one or two of his diatribes, and didn't really pay attention. I was curious about his credentials so I checked them out on his site, you gotta read it to believe it.

Did You Know???
Michael Savage...

1. Has written 19 Books.
2. Earned his Ph.D. from
The University of California.
3. Is a World Famous Nutrition
Expert.
4. Is a World Famous
Herbal Expert.

Seems qualified to talk about politics to me

Well, except for the Herbal Expert thing. And maybe the Nutrition Expert. And, umm University of California?

LOL, I couldn't find out what his PHD is in, but I can imagine what it is based on his dissertation:

"Nutritional Ethnomedicine in Fiji"

Truth is funnier than fiction.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Instead of considering the source of the opinion I'll comment on the content. I could see China invading saudi Arabia or Syria or some other predominately Muslim country and slaughtering millions if they felt threatened or provoked and thought they could get away with it. It would probably take some sort of 9/11 in China for it to come to that, and I also think if all the people who carried out the attack came from Saudi Arabia they wouldn't look for a weaker scape goat, they would go right in.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
China is far more powerful economically than they are militarily. I think that if anything is going to happen, it won't be war, it'll be dollars and cents.

But the reasoning of Savage is stupid.

Based on the lack of will of Christan Nations and the rappent use of political correctness only a nation who does not protect the civil liberties of its' citizens, or care about human rights can overcome the insanity of the Muselim faith.

Because only a nation who doesn't protect civil liberties or care about human rights can overcome the INSANITY of the Muslim faith.

WHAT A CROCK! The Muslim faith is INSANE?

My only response to that is, uh, Eff Ewe Michael Savage.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
China and Russia have always tried to keep up with Americas tech. and intelligence. Why does this surprise you that China could be a threat? The only way we could engage them would be to go through another country. They have the seas barricaded and are trying to devlop faster smarter planes. Not to metion they have already launched satillites into space "to spy and observe" everyone anyways. Just some thoughts.

Also they have more people in their country. Half of them live on the street probably. So im not scerd.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxtrot_uniform

Also they have more people in their country. Half of them live on the street probably. So im not scerd.

Truth be told, more than half of them live in the country and live barely at the subsistance level. Sure, they have 1.3 billion people, but 800 million of them live in the countryside and barely have enough to get by day to day.

[edit on 2004/6/13 by ludahai]

new topics

top topics

join