It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Already Toughest on Leaks..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
According to an article by the NYT the Obama administration in it's first 17 months of existence is already pursued more convictions against those who've leaked information than any administration ever before. Hey who's surprised by this? Not me but it's good to get the word out. You suppose he has something to hide? Yeah I think he has lots to hide.

From story:

In 17 months in office, President Obama has already outdone every previous president in pursuing leak prosecutions. His administration has taken actions that might have provoked sharp political criticism for his predecessor, George W. Bush, who was often in public fights with the press.

Link to story on MSN:

Link

You must make your own decisions here but I think it's just more proof that he's a big fat liar with more to hide than even his crooked predecessor! I would've never have guessed that coming in but actions are louder than words.

Edit for S&G.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yeah this has always bothered me greatly about obama...

His MO is to clamp down on information outlets of all kinds, and leaks are usually the bits with the real meat on them, those especially he wants to squash...
The reason is that all of his agendas have nothing in common with what his PR campaigns say they are about, and so the leaks are the stuff that aren't originating from his information machines and can hurt him because they reveal and expose things...
Same MO as any totalitarian or dictator..... Obama is so virulently corrupt and deviant from all morality that it boggles the mind...Even the poeple that blindly support him will get burned real hard by his policies and actions..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I know somebody wants to say it:

And yet he couldn't stop the biggest leak in history

[edit on 12-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
OK, so start pushing for alternative energies.

STOP putting so much effort into bringing someone down over an old mediocre [fossil] fuel source, and START aiming it at influencing people to use what is actually out there...

Are there not hundreds or thousands of videos on the internet PROVING that there are things out there which are "beyond our capabilities?"

[edit on 12-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I completely agree with your take Alien... And Mr. Bob lol. Nice. Yet very true. So I guess he ain't so bad after all for letting that big ol' leak just run it's course lol. But yeah man he by far is the closest to a dictator prez we've had yet! Beating out the last guy was hard but he's doing it with flying colors. It's almost amazing to watch how fast he and his lackeys are able to comppletely dismantle and crush our once free republic! Sad. We had better get passed the folks "waking up" stage and get to the "doing something" phase real fast here because the way I see it, we are running out of time at an exponential rate! Our country may already just be a corpse floating in the oil spill.

top topics

join