It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Against Israel - God For Israel ( Guess Who Wins )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There is a reason the "Not Of This World" stickers are popular among christians, and I believe it applies to the current Israeli situation. Though the entire world may forsake this nation, God is for her, and he has overcome the world, so in a sense, the world is of no matter. For all the ideas, concepts, and accomplishments of mankind throughout the ages, stand as nothing before God who created them, and mankind to come up with them, whether they be peace, war, or natural disaster. God is in control, and we are simply spectators to his plan for us. So all the speculation as to what will be or not, is merely that....

We as human beings, are in the final period of a very long sporting event, and although we are playing in the event, we are also spectators in the stands, but the final score is known to no one, although we all have our own belief as to what it will be. One thing is certain, the game will end, and when it does, we all want to be on the winning team. I have been taught to believe that Israel regardless of how they have played, was picked long ago, to be the odd's on favorite, although some like to root for the underdog....

I personally, am going with the spread on this one.....

Israel +7 The World

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If I wrote the Bible, I would be God's chosen people. Do you see how that works? It works the same way for the Israelis.

In the Bible it says "Thou shall not kill". It does not say "Thou shall not kill, unless you are Israeli".

[edit on 6-10-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

In the Bible it says "Thou shall not kill". It does not say "Thou shall not kill, unless you are Israeli".

BOOM roasted. The only 'winners' in this situation will be the occult empire that will profit from the destruction of the entire middle east. They will also lower the population (one of their favorites) and see two possible enemies destroyed. Afterwards, athiesm and christianity will be wiped out.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

You are right OP. Nothing we do will change the outcome. All we can do is live and let live. Let the rest of the world change or screw it up worse.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I see the face of my enemy, as I stare deep into the glass. Acceptance of the war within the self is the foundation on which war with others will be abolished. The suffering of oneself reflects the suffering of the world.
I choose not to suffer, therefore I do not contribute to the suffering of the world.
I feel the suffering of others, and heal it within myself, so that they might be healed.
You may say, "It was a beautiful day" though ten thousand died, and yet you never understood their suffering. Therefore it is destined to repeat itself.

I look upon the foundation of the mountains and see the foot of the throne. None can occupy it, for all kings, all kingdoms pass away................

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why don't we, as humans, sort these messes out for ourselves rather than wait for God to magically come out of the sky and do our work for us?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Oh sure..... After Operation Jesus back in biblical times then Operation Jesus 2 in Gaza today God choses to worship Israel and turns a blind eye to the children starved and murderd?

You Israel worshipers realy need to take your head out of the clouds and smell the coffee.

If there is truly a God he would choose to love all his children and creations in a fair and unbiased way.

But then i didnt write the scriptures.... Wonder who did?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thou Shall Not KILL.

How do you think thier god will feel when he comes back and sees they act no differently than anyone else on this earth.

That they are treating Arab women like dogs just as the Arabs do.

If anything, God will come back and see israel is ANYTHING but Godly!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
oh please," the world against isreal.' how tragic, like a underdog movie. when the everybody in the world hates you, theres a damn good reason why. don't come in here and talk like they're the victim. hint: stop starving people.

the world doesn't need to be against isreal, one country is enough to bring isreal to their knees begging for a miracle. isreal is a weak pathetic little country who have nuclear weapons. if ethiopia had nuclear weapons, they'd have a mouth just as big as isreal. all the world needs to do is spit on isreal and it's enough to cause the next great flood.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

S&F Great thread and I couldn't agree with you more!! I'm sure you'll be stoned for your post though.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Who the hell is this "God" character and why is he giving away land to people?

(line no. 2)

[edit on 10-6-2010 by wdkirk]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

I tend to agree with your sentiments. In the Bible, the children of Ishrael are an example of what not to do, the best bad example.
Their stiffneckedness throughout the saga ultimatley leads to their downfall and diaspora.
But, and this is a big but
the spiritual Ishrael and the physical Ishrael are not to be confused.
I am of the one, but not of the other, though lineage and maternity say otherwise.
The greater, spiritual Ishrael is of the greater consequence, for truly it is a type and an image from which goodness flows, just as all spiritual types and images bring forth sweet nectar, so do they all flow from the same source.

[edit on 2010/6/10 by EliyahuHaNave]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

If I wrote the Bible, I would be God's chosen people. Do you see how that works? It works the same way for the Israelis.

[edit on 6-10-2010 by groingrinder]

The Bible is God's word, it is truth.
Of course you can write a Bible but you will just be furthering your sin.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91

BOOM roasted. The only 'winners' in this situation will be the occult empire that will profit from the destruction of the entire middle east. They will also lower the population (one of their favorites) and see two possible enemies destroyed. Afterwards, athiesm and christianity will be wiped out.

Christianity will never be wiped out. Read the Bible.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
History has proven to repeat itself, over and over again. For thousands of years. Even before the latest version of the Bible we all know of today.

Consider the current situation with Israel in the ME and consider what has happened in the past after the latest version of the bible we all know of today.

Think about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Okay , one more time ...

Is-Ra-El . Can anyone figure that out , or am I going to be required to give an exhaustive history lesson ?

The Israel lovers really annoy me , simply because they haven't a clue .

The only god that is going to protect Israel , goes by the name of United States Of America . If the U.S. severed ties with them , they would be consumed quicker than a pig at a bar-b-que .

God , I hate stupidity .

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic

" Christianity will never be wiped out. Read the Bible. "

I am going to write a book explaining how I am god's gift to the world . The book will explain to you how awesome and magnificent I am .

Everything in the book will be true .

If you don't believe that , just read the book .

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by AUSceptic

" Christianity will never be wiped out. Read the Bible. "

I am going to write a book explaining how I am god's gift to the world . The book will explain to you how awesome and magnificent I am .

Everything in the book will be true .

If you don't believe that , just read the book .

God loves you.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The world will win against God.
The history of universe shows that God's only choice is to make itself human. But human at the end decided not to be the carrier of God and left him alone. Now we are more advanced than God. I am sure that God has no clue about quantum physics. Hence, we (the world) win this war.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The Old Testament is full of instances where Israel and the ancient Kings of Israel did not do what was right in the sight of God.

Israel has been crushed, defeated in war, humiliated, and enslaved many many times.
Most notably by Babylon, and again by Egypt, because Israel turned it's back on God.

Once again Israel has turned it's back on God, offended all justice truth and morality in the world, and made war on the rest of all humanity, and once again God will strike Israel down HARD.

And all the guile, all the deceit, trickery and lies will not save you this time either.

Just wait and see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join