It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Here is the Salem News Article on the Russian Tests and their findings on GMO foods.
www.salem-news.com...
(SALEM, Ore.) - Today Salem-News reports that a joint experiment by Russia’s National Association for Gene Security and the Institute of Ecological and Evolutional Problems has revealed that hamsters fed genetically modified (GM) foods produce grandchildren that are unable to produce fourth generation offspring.

Here is a great link with a downloadable PDF file with NON-GMO foods and producers.
I use this guide to help educate and I get it into the hands of mothers and mothers to be ASAP.
www.nongmoshoppingguide.com...

Enjoy this Huffington Post article by Jeffrey Smith on GMO's and the test the Russian Researchers did on Hampsters.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Friends this is serious, we MUST take a stand and DEMAND GMO's be labeled.

If we live in the free market and our dollar decides, then we MUST BE EDUCATED.
Just like with our supposed democracy, how can we make educated decisions and vote/buy correctly and for the best of everyone if we do not get the facts from our media and sources.

We don't have a free market or a democracy right now due to the fact that we are lied to, kept in the dark and ignored.

Please do your part and pass this info along.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree the GM foods should be labeled. I hate the fact that I don't know if whatever I'm feeding my family is GM. That is why I try to buy organic when I can, or at least from companies that claim no GM foods.
It is scary to think of all the health issues that can be cause by GM foods~ Morgellons (so i've heard) and now the link to no 4th generation... What a great way for the PTB to depopulate!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Absolutely, we have to educate and make the moves on our own. We have to be careful.

I am reminded by this about the story of Rome.

Rome had issues with people living to 45y/o and going mad.
Later we learn that this was due to the led in the pipes and goblets.
We look back and say... "Oh! well duh, they were using led and its giving them brain damage and poisoning them."

Then we look at DDT and asbestos, etc and say the same. (led in paints, mercury in foods)

I wonder if in the future whatever species takes over will look back at us and says "DUH! They were tampering with their genetics and using technology that caused cancer, oh and they poisoned their air with fossil fuels and they ignored the natural cycles of the world."

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki Lyesmyth

Your thread is about GMO, but you mentioned DDT.

Risking a little off topic without intent to derail, DDT is mostly fat soluble, not water soluble.

In the example case of overweight people, when they start to lose weight, the stored DDT locked in the lipids accumulated over years is released, triggering the poisoning effects.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Yupper I mentioned it and thats great info. I used it as an example of things we have done and know better now

Thanks much and not really off topic to me

Namaste

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have been screaming about GMOs for a while now. I can't stand them. Here are a couple posts on them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Yes ma'm,
You're one of the reasons I posted this
The HFC post got me going and when I came across this info I remembered your post and was like OH!! Got to share

Just like in everything else though , we try to get the word out and because it doesn't involve calling someone's faith stupid or proving god hates fags or aliens are running HAARP to make global warming happen for an invasion through a wormhole that will cause a financial meltdown over the fact we are not microchipping illegal Mexicans that may have aided in 9-11. It gets ignored.... But I have faith in the ATS folks, though from some of the pics I've seen health and fitness are not always a high priority around these parts.

(I mean this in jest purely)

Thank you and Namaste

top topics

join