It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Executes 7-Year-Old Boy For Spying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that the Taliban has executed a 7-year-old boy for allegedly spying for the government In Afghanistan .

According to the report , they came into the village , dragged the kid away from his parents and hanged him from a nearby tree until he was dead .

What the hell is wrong with those people ?

afghanistan.blogs.cnn.com...

These scumbag need to be wiped from the face of the earth . According to the article , a 70-year old woman and child were executed for the same allegations three years ago .

[edit on 10-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Heard this on BBC 4 news,

What's wrong with these men? I don't blame religion, nor poverty nor Iraq nor the war. They are evil imo and use political/religious ideaology to carry out acts that are not acceptable in the 21st century.
I have been against us being in Afghanistan, but when they still treat women and girls as fourth class citizens and now have no second thoughts about killing a young child....how many more have their been?... I see no future for the Afghanistani's other than living in a Stalin State under the guise of religion unless we fight their corner.

Article from Daily Mail
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dizzylizzy]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They were probably bored and wanted to kill a child anyway, so made up some excuse to do it.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

These scumbag need to be wiped from the face of the earth .

Between 1976 and 1994 an estimated 37000 children were murdered in the united states alone.
Children under 18 account for 11% of all murder victims in the US

but of course 1 boy gets killed by the taliban, the main stream media flaunts this as if it isnt happening anywhere else in the world, and we should wipe them off the face of the earth????

no f*en wonder we are still in afghanistan, thanks to stories like this, gullible people like you continue to support the war.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The taliban couldn't suck any more if they tried. Once we free this planet from needing fossil fuel i.e. OIL and find a true sustainable energy. This barbaric backward civilisation will see and feel what the world really thinks of them...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I hate to say it but how many kids have been killed in collateral damage in Iraq and Afghanistan by our troops??
This is cnn propaganda trying to be biased once again.
Until they start talking about the wrongs our troops have committed I won't take the bait.
They love a good story like this but if we drop bombs on civilians they will only report it if they absolutely have no choice but will spin it the way they can to make our guys look good.

They (Afghannis) are doing what they do and we(the western world) are doing what we do.
2 wrongs don't make a right but only seeing one side of the coin is just wrong.
Ask cnn to show the other side of the coin and report what we do and quit being biased for a change.

This is sensationalism.

It is very tragic for a child to be killed I do agree on that.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

Gee , thanks for the kind words there , stranger .

Exactly what part of my post caused you to believe that I EVER supported the war ?

Were any of those 37000 children you speak of murdered by some malicious , radical militant group , or were they most likely killed by individuals ?

You know nothing about me , so don't presume that you can come in here and call me gullible .

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

This has no resemblance whatsoever to anything that could be compared to 'collateral damage' .

This was straight-up calculated murder of a 7-year old kid .

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

You are absolutely correct,this has no resemblance to collateral damage...thats my point.
Murder or collateral damage...it should all be reported without spin.
When I said thats what they do and thats what we do,what I mean is they have had a barbaric way of doing things for along time.
We westerners are into wars and accept collateral damage just like they can accept what they are doing.Its just as barbaric...calling it collateral
damage doesn't justify it.

In war innocent lives get lost just like this little boy's.
The first thing I thought when I saw this piece was how many kids have we killed that go unreported??
See my point??
I am willing to bet it is more then one seven year old boy.

The rest is splitting hairs and propaganda.
Propaganda flies high in times of war.

Yes I do support our troops.
Thanks for the challenging reply.

Respects

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

Your 11% claim was for the year of 1984 .

The same year that , coincidentally , 1 in 5 child murders were committed by other children . That's right , 20% of child murders that year were committed by other kids .

You see , I can google too , just so we don't put too much of a slant on things ...

Now , what were you saying about the monsters who murdered this 7-year old boy ?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yes , I get your point ., I guess it just really disturbed me hearing this report .

My apologies if I came across rude .

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Its all good.
Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I do not support in any way of killing of a kid. But i question the mainstream press about their ethics of the atrocities committed by US troops and CIA. Why wont they report that too? Maybe US should just get the hell out of there and mind their own business rather than policing the world. Its only making things worse for the peace of the planet. Remember if muslim countries are blamed now for sheltering terrorists, US citizens will be blamed for letting their military do all these atrocities one day.
I severely condemn both the terrorist fanatics and the troops there. I also wonder when will the US troops get the hell out of other countries and mind only their business rather than poking nose in everything. If north korea president farted US issues condemnation and builds troops.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

I love your tenderness in approaching this tragedy....a small boy the victim of a radical evil group of people and all you can do is attack the US...you are the winner of the "Humanitarian of the Year Award".

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

I think we need to keep in mind that it isn't the Troops themselves that write policy .

The Troops are EMPLOYEES , not the Employer .

So , if we are going to cast blame , let's cast it in the right direction .

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm waiting for the video. Something tells me this was videotaped to later show young children the consequence for "spying". Wouldn't put it past them if it's part of a montage of situations like these.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by mistafaz]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If the US caught a 7 year old spying for someone, what do you think his fate would be?

I'm sure he wouldn't be strung up on a tree, but I bet he'd get to see the fine Cuban countryside.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

CNN is reporting that the Taliban has executed a 7-year-old boy for allegedly spying for the government In Afghanistan .

i'm not so sure i beleive this story and could only see this happening if he sent a lot of people to their deaths by saying too much but lets put this in perspective and compare it against the 1000's of kids the americans have killed in the area.

Seems to me that to protect the lifes of a few zionists we need to not only terminate the muslim population who are going to hate the NWO more and more each passing day but we will also have to kill many europeans that go against the big plan.

Here in the UK we have Holly Greig who as a child was raped many times by members of the justice system and they won't let that go to court so maybe it's better we clean up our own backyard before pointing the finger at others and yes i forgot CNN didn't report that one.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

I think you misunderstood the point.

The death of this child was "state-sanctioned" where as the kids in the US that get killed are the result of murderers. theres a big difference between those two.

If ya need help understanding it, just send me a PM!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

To the best of my knowledge , American Troops have not dragged any children away from their parents and HANGED them from a friggin tree !!!!!

And , just how much do you think a friggin 7-year -old kid can say , that would send a lot of people to their deaths ?!

And , clean up the Holly Greig mess BEFORE you feel you are entitled to bash on American Troops .

I would personally LOVE to see the United States tell every one of you to fend for yourselves from now on .

How come it is always the U.S. that is jim-dandy-to-the-rescue every time one of you foreign countries need a helping hand ?

I say to hell with all of you and then see how much you bash on us .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join