It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura for President 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Look this might not be the right place for this thread, so MODs please feel free to move it. What I want to know is how many ATS members would vote for Jesse Ventura for President in 2012. He runs as a Independent, and won as a Independent for Governor of Minnesota. He's smart, quick wit. He speaks honestly, he's opened minded. He's served as a Navy Seal, saw real action and knows military tactics, and the history of the military. He supports gay rights. The legalization of Marijuana. He writes best seller books on his personal life, which he doesn't hold back on, and talks about conspiracies that he has strong opinions on. This guy is the only person I really think could get things straighten out in this country. Not to mention he's 6'4" foot and 200 pounds of Bad **SNIP**. I'd personally love to see this guy run, and I'm sure he'd win. What you fellow member think? Let's get this ball rolling.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here's a sample.

Jesse Speech

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

how many ATS members would vote for Jesse Ventura for President

I would vote for him. He's a "stir-things-up" kind of guy and he doesn't afraid of anything.

I might not agree with all his answers, but he's willing to ask questions, and I think that would be very healthy for this country.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would obviously vote for him over some corrupt politician who is your typical CFR Trilateral Commission Bilderberger............

But Jesse isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer though, there's got to be someone better.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Im an aussie, but i hope he gets a run for me fellow americans, though i fear even if he makes it past a possibly rigged vote, he will be assassinated, lets hope not......

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Jesse isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer
though, there's got to be someone better.

Ron Paul. But again...having the answers might not be as important as being willing to ask questions. And I think Ventura would be willing to march into the middle of things with zero regard for protocol and loudly demand to know what's going on.

The country would benefit from that.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'd vote for him before I voted for...Aunaldddd

Would it be rude to say I'd vote for Ron Paul hands down but I'd be worried he'd kill over in office?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In his book "Don't start the revolution without me" he accounts a fictional run for the Presidency and get's assassinated, just odd you mentioned it, cuz it's probably true. It's true he's not the smarted but he's honest enough to surround him with good intel. He knows that's important.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If I was in the States I would probably vote for him, or whoever replaced Nader - I would prefer to vote Ron Paul, but he stupidly remains in the Republican party.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think it's obvious that Ron Paul is just too old now. It's unfortunate, but it's true.

With that being said, it's not looking too great for any future "truth" candidates. I'm afraid it will be more of the same.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm a Chevy man so after what Nader did to the Corvair's it's against my religion to support him. (My father would strangle me) Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura could be a great combo.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
never happen, ever.

the media has spun him to be a total nut-job.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
2012 huh?

Well if the world was actually ending around that time...yeah, I guess I'd cast my last vote for him.

If we're going to be around for a while longer than that I'll need to see his competition.

Please let it be either the Iron Sheik, Dusty Rhodes, or Magnum T.I.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The media may have made him seem outlandish, but they did that when he was running for Gov. When most people watch him speak his mind, they agree with 90% of what he's say. It's a perk he's atleast speaking his mind, but he's for the democratic system, which is what this country should (isn't) based on.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would love to have a sexual Tyrannosaurus in the White house, besides Bill Clinton
I can't see him winning, but it would be great if he did.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Sure I would laugh at that. I was gonna say watch but I try to stay away from the TV most of the time.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Love the Predator comments in this, seriously. "I ain't got time to bleed!"

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yes I would vote for him, hes a true reformer republicans and democrats are the same. he can win without ridiculous donations which means he doesn't have to look out for outside interests. he would declassify alot of things and I think he would weed out alot of the corruption.

the reason our system depends on donations is so real people can't win

I think now is the right time, America is waking up and we need to find an independent who can win. unfortunately he'd be smeared by the media for his stances on 9.11

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Hulk Hogan]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura is an awesome kinda of guy. Unfortunately, he put himself on the fringe. Total man crush if he was 20 years younger.

I hate that people say he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. He simply talks slow and directly. He's got a good noggin. He fears no one. That's the greatest thing about him. Says what he means and means what he says.

Recently, I changed my voter status to independent. If Jesse came forward with aspirations to run in the race, I would view him as a viable candidate. Others, not so much. Damn, he had to go and do that show. He's an outsider now. I hate that.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

He lives in Mexico so I guess that would mean a Union with Mexico!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join