It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is God and his Angels ? or , who is Satan and the Fallen Angels ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Simple question :

Who is God , and who are his Angels ?

Or , who is Satan and his Fallen Angels ?

I keep going in circels on this one, and I figured maybe you super-smart ATS members could provide some bits of Info I could use for further investigation, because I am at an stalling point , there is a TimeLine missing....

Have Fun !!

[edit on 9/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Simple question :

I keep going in circels on this one, and I figured maybe you super-smart ATS members could provide some bits of Info I could use for further investigation, because I am at an stalling point , there is a TimeLine missing....

Have Fun !!

[edit on 9/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

God is a omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent entity that beyond everything; Angels are energy being that obedient to God itself much like robot, except they are ethereal and still very different from both Robot and Zombies does; and Satan and his Fallen Angels are Dajjal or Reptilian Anunnaki(in it's corporeal forms) that Relies more on Technology than human does.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The REAL god is not the same god religions worship.

They worship whatever lower form our simple minds can comprehend.
Demons, angels, "god" and Satan are all the same. Just beings slightly higher than us that tricked us. Neither side is the good guy.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Simple question :

Have Fun !!

God is an intelligent entity who made our 'universe' outside of Himself...
...similar to humans making a machine from materials other than themselves...
...and He is able to interact with this outside of Himself 'creation'...
...much as we might keep an ant farm...
...only the contrast is much greater and the personal relationship more possible.

The angels are his personal assistants...
...some are 'fallen' because they were jealous of humans...
...who were given abilities similar to God, to create, procreate...
...and have sovereign rule over the universe He made...
...and have a personal unity of spirit/Spirit with Him.

The amazing thing is that He somehow became one of the 'ants'...
...to save us from genetic and spiritual annihilation...
...and to open a way through death in preparation for a renewed creation...
...that will be free from the destructive influence of the fallen ones...
...free from the spectre of death...
...and completely open to relationship with the God who made us...
...and free to explore infinity in all directions.

[edit on 9/6/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
No man now or ever has a clue of a God or if one exists. These characters that you ask about are the silly pathetic attempts of ancient man to explain the unexplained. As Science evolves, these ancient cave writings which produced our current religions will eventually be proven as nonsense. Just give it some time.

Religion in the future will be as silly as the "flat" earth view. At one time this view was believed wholeheartedly until it was "proven" otherwise via Science.

I CANT WAIT, for the day the religious foolishness ends by proof through Science. A nice cup of humiliation for foolish believers of fairy tales.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi Friends,
I personally believe,
God is the Revealed Creator through Jeus Christ and the Church He established which is the Catholic Church. I am a lifelong Catholic , left and came back......explore it, you may be surprised. we are at Peace with our lives because of this Truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, time has passed, not much insight into the topic i see !!

My Claim : God and Jesus are Fakes ......

They were both REAL entities, but not as we have been Indoctrinated to worship them ....

Comments ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I KNOW WHAT THE REAL GOD AND THE REAL SATAN ARE.

www.godmystery.com...

this is Hollywood's greatest secret. Making millions, if not billions off the information of who and what God really is. It was brought in a secret book,
as it was promised by God to people in Rev. 10. I'll show you how it applies. The information was released to Hollywood in 1988. Of course, they injected the ideas into themes. Science fiction suddenly found religion.

This was a command from God for the person who explains his mystery to Mankind. Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings." Now compare the information from the Book, God vs. Satan Untold Story, and tell me if this predicts Obama, but in 1988?
Twenty-two years ago.

Blacks might suffer from weaker bonding. With some leaders catering more to their individual interests than their own people. The ego will come out more. Corruption of the individual will be much easier. Should left brainers become corrupt themselves and organized to exploit this weakness, they just might support and help these corrupt leaders rise to the top. Is this the process of making an Uncle Tom? Depending on them at critical moments to work against the interests of their own people just to help themselves to some prize. Successful artists and sports figures leaving their own people behind. Even preferring women of another group to their own could be some of the social fallout. Not to mention rap music and jail rates. But someday when their emotional intelligence gets coupled with the highest abstract thinking, the best leaders will come.
Group instinct is a double edged sword. It can go wrong on both extremes. If the Right Brain to Left Brain ratio is too high on average within a group, catering more to individual egos within it will surely weaken the social cohesion of the group. Exploitative leadership, catering more to self than over those they govern will surely result. Big egos and a lot of huff and puff. What is missing? Efficient organizational abilities in the leadership. From street chaos in American urban cities to chaotically ruled African nations. This is the weakness they have to tackle among themselves to improve. Taken to the extreme these are people who, if you attack their ego, they’re at war at you.
But what happens if there is too much Left Brain thinking over Right Brain thinking? Can that be corrupted or turn bad in any way? Sure it can. The Left brain is fond of thinking and seeing the world through the prism of Words. Rules and words go together. Some of these minds can bury themselves, bury their lives, bury their behavior in rules all their lives. Constantly sacrificing their individual enjoyments for the sake of the group. Not unlike many Hasidic or priests or monks. Predictable weakness, but instead of the group been short-changed, it is the individual this time. This is why so many super religious people have many rules governing many of their individual actions, but street gangs and bikers don't. One can wrap himself in the security blanket of words and rules, the other gets thrills in breaking them.
In the worse cases some of these minds can become so rigid, so frozen, so insect-like in their way of thinking that they sense what they’ve become is distasteful to most people. Some of these people can sense the dislike of others towards them, but can never quite put their finger on its true source. They learn to hide their true feelings and thoughts behind contrived arguments. Always masking their true intentions behind false concerns and twisted arguments. Becoming over time hyper sensitive to any threat of being emotionally unveiled. Just mention the wrong word to them and they’ll attack you with all the tenacity of a pet bull. Taken to the extreme these are people who, if you attack the group[anti-whatever], they’re at war with you.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You're right, the real true about them was kept secret from Mankind because God feared betrayal and rebellion against him if the truth about him were known. Did you ever wonder why someone all-powerful and all-knowing was so mistrustful of people in the past? Worse, he feared Europeans, then mostly Romans, would side with Satan if the truth were known.

Not an all-powerful God outside ourselves, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains in Mankind, joined into one mind. Favoring language because that is what the left brain does best. Therefore favoring a people best with language, Jews. Trusting them to write the Bible.

But his rival, a composite mind of right brains, more the builder than reader, sent a failed artist after his chosen people. Thus the second anti-Christ was Hitler, a failed right brained artist. Out to kill all the Jews. Why? That was God's core mind. His chosen ones.

God not being all powerful, kept the truth from us. And how did he try to combat Satan in designing Mankind's future? He used law, media, and money to control labor, more the right brained people. Sometimes losing control of the people he used, so some became corrupt, lovers of money and petty.
Some minds even became insane. Knowing American died to save them from the Holocaust, but still shipping out their jobs to enrich themselves. Others? Madoff.

So Jews flooded into media, banking, and law without no one noticing the why. Pouring into politics. Some Jews, just a select few, still agreed this knowledge was too dangerous for the public, so they used misinformation, and started an atheist movement to disguise the truth. Even most Jews were not to be trusted with this information.

Little truths were considered to not be acceptable for the public. For instance, many blacks are generally more right brained than left brained. Generally more artistic than able readers. So the crime rates, the social chaos, was predictable for urban cities. Even the anti-Semitic feelings in the black community , which is contrary to what would be expected from a people sharing the civil rights movement together. This too was considered unacceptable public information.

But this secret information came out from someone outside their tight inner circle. Becoming targeted for what he knew. Always from a distance, because they discovered a reference in the Bible to his coming someday, and his book revealing all God's secrets. And it was demanded by God, that whatever was done to him, should be done to those that attack him. Even killing his enemies was approved by God. Because the message was that important to the world in a critical time, just before a possible nuclear war.

So his attackers kept their distance. When he was attacked, it was mostly blacks who were set up to take the blame, because they knew the truth and used it to their advantage.

But Wall Street has bleed industry from the USA. Thrown millions out of work to enrich those who never work with their hands in building anything, ignoring the warnings against such behavior. The Devil being a right brained entity, needs to use his hands in us, or he becomes insane. Idle hands are of the Devil. Thus America is becoming insane as Germany once was driven insane during the depression. Paving the road for the third anti-Christ.

There is a mind above both of them, It is called the Holy Ghost. Where is it?
All around you. The relationships in Space itself weave its mind, as movements in Space in your brain weave your mind.

Jesus is the one core human mind with God's mind with equal power to the whole mind of God.

Now you have the biggest secret in Mankind. But to really know it,

God vs. Satan :Untold Story

www.godmystery.com...

Now you know why God hid for so many years. And why secret groups don't trust you with the real truth. But it is time for the truth. Without it, a nuclear war is coming for sure.

Can you be trusted with this?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
No man now or ever has a clue of a God or if one exists. These characters that you ask about are the silly pathetic attempts of ancient man to explain the unexplained. As Science evolves, these ancient cave writings which produced our current religions will eventually be proven as nonsense. Just give it some time.

Religion in the future will be as silly as the "flat" earth view. At one time this view was believed wholeheartedly until it was "proven" otherwise via Science.

I CANT WAIT, for the day the religious foolishness ends by proof through Science. A nice cup of humiliation for foolish believers of fairy tales.

This is only true for you because you can't see what other people see, and the reasons are of your own doing.....
Some day what you will find will not be what you expected, and you will scream that you are sorry, but then it will be too late and it was all caused by your heart of dark iron.
Sad to see an otherwise decent person throw away their true future like this.. And none of what you currently believe is provable by anyone, so you are believing there is nothing and you are believing it by your own misguided faith.
It is ironic that athiests employ faith in nothing when they mock the faithful..

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The real God does not appear on a grilled cheese that is sold 20 000$ or on the side of a building.
Poeple prefer to believe in a 2 paragraphs thread of the galactic federation than in a book of 1700 pages

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'll keep it simple because I strongly dislike this topic and the drawn out arguments people try to make.. there is so much deception right now on this planet that reliable sources are VERY hard to come by, luckily.. I am one, as are these websites for the most part..

www.exposingchristianity.com...
www.joyofsatan.org...

These could be the only two websites you need to understand this topic..

Also, the meditations in the latter are the real deal.. if you are looking to empower your soul these are the ticket!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

god did not make us or anything "outside of himself"

it is as occy anonymous said.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You're right, the real true about them was kept secret from Mankind because God feared betrayal and rebellion against him if the truth about him were known. Did you ever wonder why someone all-powerful and all-knowing was so mistrustful of people in the past? Worse, he feared Europeans, then mostly Romans, would side with Satan if the truth were known.

Not an all-powerful God outside ourselves, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains in Mankind, joined into one mind. Favoring language because that is what the left brain does best. Therefore favoring a people best with language, Jews. Trusting them to write the Bible.

But his rival, a composite mind of right brains, more the builder than reader, sent a failed artist after his chosen people. Thus the second anti-Christ was Hitler, a failed right brained artist. Out to kill all the Jews. Why? That was God's core mind. His chosen ones.

God not being all powerful, kept the truth from us. And how did he try to combat Satan in designing Mankind's future? He used law, media, and money to control labor, more the right brained people. Sometimes losing control of the people he used, so some became corrupt, lovers of money and petty.
Some minds even became insane. Knowing American died to save them from the Holocaust, but still shipping out their jobs to enrich themselves. Others? Madoff.

So Jews flooded into media, banking, and law without no one noticing the why. Pouring into politics. Some Jews, just a select few, still agreed this knowledge was too dangerous for the public, so they used misinformation, and started an atheist movement to disguise the truth. Even most Jews were not to be trusted with this information.

Little truths were considered to not be acceptable for the public. For instance, many blacks are generally more right brained than left brained. Generally more artistic than able readers. So the crime rates, the social chaos, was predictable for urban cities. Even the anti-Semitic feelings in the black community , which is contrary to what would be expected from a people sharing the civil rights movement together. This too was considered unacceptable public information.

But this secret information came out from someone outside their tight inner circle. Becoming targeted for what he knew. Always from a distance, because they discovered a reference in the Bible to his coming someday, and his book revealing all God's secrets. And it was demanded by God, that whatever was done to him, should be done to those that attack him. Even killing his enemies was approved by God. Because the message was that important to the world in a critical time, just before a possible nuclear war.

So his attackers kept their distance. When he was attacked, it was mostly blacks who were set up to take the blame, because they knew the truth and used it to their advantage.

But Wall Street has bleed industry from the USA. Thrown millions out of work to enrich those who never work with their hands in building anything, ignoring the warnings against such behavior. The Devil being a right brained entity, needs to use his hands in us, or he becomes insane. Idle hands are of the Devil. Thus America is becoming insane as Germany once was driven insane during the depression. Paving the road for the third anti-Christ.

All around you. The relationships in Space itself weave its mind, as movements in Space in your brain weave your mind.

Jesus is the one core human mind with God's mind with equal power to the whole mind of God.

www.godmystery.com...

Now you know why God hid for so many years. And why secret groups don't trust you with the real truth. But it is time for the truth. Without it, a nuclear war is coming for sure.

Can you be trusted with this?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Sorry but I will not be screaming one day as you mention.

You see, I do not believe in any Hell that is described in any religion. I do not believe in a God that wishes to punish man just because they do not believe in some man-made cults that do nothing but HATE and DIVIDE the different races and countries of the world.

HA, Just look how much trouble religion causes even between blood-relatives and in close families!! It does WAY more harm than good.

Any religion whose "God" teaches and commands its followers to be such SAVAGES against the "others" on this planet, reveals its true creator... MAN, not some god.

The religions are concepts and ideas of man and nothing more.

NOBODY knows what happens next, or if there is a God or even if there is a soul. Thats the truth.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Shine71]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You lie 71, you're one of the people hiding the truth because social engineering the world becomes more difficult . Look, why would someone who doesn't believe even bother to come here?

www.godmystery.com...

Now you know why God hid for so many years. Why some hid the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I suspect if your still discussing this...then you dont really "know"

These types of definitions rely entirely on first person perspective, experience and relationship. 2nd and 3rd person "facts" dont exist in this context.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

these should clue you in-

the head of Christ is God.-1Cor11.3

God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them.-2Cor5.19

God is love-1John4.8

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John3.16

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.-1Cor13.6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-John14.6

So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.-Heb1.4

Jesus has been found worthy of greater honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has greater honor than the house itself.-Heb3.3

the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.-John1.17

the law that was put into effect through angels-Acts7.53

to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son-Heb1.5

which of the angels did God ever say, "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet" ?-13

The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.-Gal3.17

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."-Heb1.6

But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.-Heb2.9

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.-Gal3.21

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.-Rom10.4

You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.-Gal5.4

that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.-Gal2.4(NLT)

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh—Phil3.3

Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you for the prize.-Col2.18

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-1Tim1.15

Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear-Hos6.3

For the nation or kingdom that will not serve you will perish; it will be utterly ruined.-Is60.12

whoever fails to find me harms himself; all who hate me love death-Prov8.36

this happened-They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."-Luke19.44

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead-Acts17.31

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
GOD and his angels = "satan" and his "fallen" angels

and vice versa

the time-line is missing because time does not apply to that army, they are outside of it even when within it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This is just a hypothesis of mine, so don't take it as any absolute truth.

G-d is the Infinite Singularity. For more speculation on that I refer you to my "Divine Singularity" thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "Angels" are more accurately called Celestials or the Sabaoth. "Angels" technically are only one type of Celestial called the Malakhim or messengers in English. The Sabaoth, also spelled Tzevaot, are various types of entities that serve G-d.

The Sabaoth themselves come in many shapes and sizes. Some are humanoid and some have more beastial forms. Some are even weirder with forms like orbs or gimbals.

Personally I don't think they are energy beings composed of electromagnetic radiation or photons . I think they are more likely to be extradimensional infomorphs. Infomorphs are beings whose consciousness exists solely as data on an information network. I could speculate further on the panpsychic network, but you didn't ask about that, so I'll wait.

Ha-Satan, or The Satan is another servant of G-d. He is a member of the Sabaoth. The Bible isn't clear on what kind of celestial he is. There are hints that he is a Seraph, especially from the imagery from the Apocalypse of John.

It is clear he is in some type of leadership role from Job, as the Bnai Ha Elohim or "Sons of G-d" follow him. In the Christian testament he is called in the Greek, the Cosmic Archon and the Prince of the Powers of the Aer.
It can be infered that he is also the Chief of the Sarim or Princes of the Nations mentioned in Daniel, who are called the Powers and Principalities in the Christian Testament.

It is a common error to assume he has fallen. Jesus refers numerous times to Satan's fall as a future event. The fall of the Pyros Drakon in the Apocalypse of John is a prophetic vision of the future.

So at this point, he and his celestials still rule from the lower heavens over the earth and the nations of man.

What is real fascinating is the fact that a "king of the gods" who rules from a cosmic axis in a lower heaven over the earth and its people can be found all over the place. Another aspect is the consistent association with storms. En'Lil, Baal'Hadad, Zeus, Jupiter, Teshub, Taru, Tarhun, Perkunas, Perun, Shango, Indra, Sakra and the August Jade Emperor are all examples of this archetypal figure that I believe is the same as Ha-Satan.

Each of them are ruler of the earth and its peoples. Each are the chief of a pantheon.

The pantheon is the Powers and Principalities, the Sarim that rule the nations. The number of Sarim or Principalities is normally 70. According to Jewish lore there are seventy nations that descended from Noah. In the Great Sanhedrin of Jerusalem there were Seventy members, Heaven is often thought to have archetypal analogs to Jerusalem. Canaanite myth has El having seventy sons known as the Elohim.

Based on other traditions, notably Hindu and Buddhist, there is also a significance of 33. Both traditions have 33 devas who serve Indra or Sakra. This may be the number of the "Powers" distinct from the 70 "Principalities".

I don't wish to digress too far, but what it boils down to is G-d is Supreme Being and Ultimate Reality. Satan is archon of the Earth. The Angels or Celestials are agents of G-d.

"Fallen angels" on the other hand are damned and bound on earth, some possibly in mortal flesh. Some are damned and bound beyond earth in the Tehom. Those bound on earth likley become Genius Loci, spirits of a place. The best example of this is the Fallen One, Azazel.

Azazel is often confused with Ha-Satan. They are two distinct beings though. Azazel is a Promethean trickster, teacher, and culture figure. He is the one who "stole fire from the gods". He is often thought of as a chief of unclean nature spirits or "demons".

Ha-Satan, sometimes called Samael, is not a Promethean figure but an agent of destruction and death. He is wrath without mercy. He is Prosecutor and Executioner. He isn't bound on earth, but instead rules from the lower heavens, travelling to earth and back.

Again this is just a hypothesis, but its one I have confidence in after almost ten years of research and study.

<<   2 >>

join