It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON:UFO Caught on Camera While Ghosthunting [Admin Update]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

UFO Caught on camera while ghosthunting

Truly Amazing Story And it Blew Me away

On June 5th a group of paranormal researchers set out to document alleged paranormal activity taking place in a cemetery in Richland Missouri. The group consisted of the leader, his wife, and a third witness who submitted the report. At first, as the witness reports, they were attempting to contact the unknown entities that seemed to be haunting the graveyard. What they later documented, however, was a far cry from what they had expected to see. The light according to the witness was clear with no real indication of an impending storm. As they investigated for almost an hour they picked up several pictures of faces with strange stripes running along their sides and orbs, but nothing too incredible in the field of paranormal investigation. The photograph that was later uploaded to the MUFON database was not, however, of a ghost. It was most conclusively an unidentified flying object. Ten minutes into reviewing the material they had gathered that day, the witness reports hearing the group leader exclaiming that something unusual was in the picture. As the rest of the team went to review the image what they found was shocking. It seemed to those present that they had picked up a seemingly alien craft hovering between the clumps of trees and partially obscured by the darkness.

Source

They said it was uploaded to Mufon by the Ghosthunting team so i searched for the Report and here it is.

On the evening of Saturday June 5th our paranormal group decided to do a investigation in a cemetery near Richland Missouri in Pulaski County. It was just the group leader, his wife, and myself that night. We were having the usual investigation and were at first glance getting a lot of orbs, with a couple of really cool face pictures. While at the cemetery I saw a shooting star shoot straight down. The night was clear with some clouds in the distance producing heat lightning. My friend was using a camera that had an infra red attachment. He has a better camera then I do that is 10megapixel. We spent about 45 minutes at this place then moved on to the next cemtery down a series of dirt roads. While there all three of us noticed a constant humming noise at this cemetery. It was not the interstate as when you live by a road there are occasional breaks in the noise. We finished up the investigation at the second investigation and headed back to the group leader's house. We uploaded our pictures to our respective computers and procedded to go through the evidence right then and there. About approximately ten minutes into the review of evidence. I hear "What the hell is that?!?" coming from the group leader. I got up and, his wife got up from the computer desk and headed over to his desk and looked at an unusual object hanging in the sky among the trees. This was unlike anything I had ever seen before. We realized that this photo was taken in the first cemetery. The picture that was taken in the same spot and in the general same direction before had no such object in it. It was invisible to us. While we were in that spot we had to be no more then 25 feet from the object and the group leader speculates that the object was hovering about in the tree tops. Observing us. Also noticed in other photographs are humanoid looking faces with two black stripes painted upon their cheeks. It is also worth noting that the group leader and his wife did a previsit to the graveyard about two weeks ago. When we arrived he commented that their looked to be several dirt patches that were not there previously. Were the aliens investigating us investigating the cemetary? Did they follow us to the other cemetary and was that the contant humming we heard? We may never know the true answer.

Source

Now Here Are the images that the ghosthunting team took.

Picture of area before ufo appeared

Picture of area while ufo appeared

[edit on 8-6-2010 by True-seer]

[Admin Update: image alteration and source object comfirmed]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have examined the second picture for an hour now and i cant make out what part is which if it is a UFO

But the picture has quite a bit of detail on the parts you can see. The story in its self seems very intruiging and i want to know what you guys all make of this. I'm still undecided on what it is in the picture.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Intriguing! Looks like a ufo ghost.

Thanks for the post

Peace

[edit on 8-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
it looks to me like an old ferris wheel basket
or a giant paper cup.
It has that odd band coming off of it and the other band at the bottom with the spokes connecting it to the basket

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It looks like a photo anomaly caused by a flying bug or dust.

I am a professional photographer, believe me this is not a UFO or ghost.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

1st picture, yes dust/bug

2nd picture-
But isn't it behind the shrubbery? And it seems larger than a bug or dust, of course I know those would show up big, but they would be in front of the shrubs no? Just curious....

Peace

[edit on 8-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Sorry your idea is not plausible thier is too much detail and a symbol which is an oval shape with a circle on the inner left side. go play with contrast and u can see it its on the base of what looks like the bucket.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know what it is but why would a UFO park in a tree in someones backyard

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

it is actually a graveyard if you read the reports you would also know that the soil on the graves had been distured.

You should take a read you wont be dissapointed.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I agree..

Ive ran it through every filter, exposure, and curve setting trying to
figure out what this thing is..

It looks like a flower planter with a pin-wheel glued to the bottom..

but it looks like the thing was there.. parked in the tree 8ft off the ground..

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As a better than average and experienced photographer myself, I see nothing in these shots that warrants even a small amount of excitement.

The desire to believe, combined with common ignorance is to blame for the excitement over these photos.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Nobody can analyze the photo. Its not original and already been photoshopped to add the text.

Until someone can get an original raw image, spending time analyzing it is futile.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's not bugs nor dust, it's most probably a superimposed photograph. This could have been made on purpose or it could be a mistake, which is not uncommon using cameras with rolls.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
For people having trouble seeing the UFO, I made a little drawing of it four you.

It makes me think of the one from California and that was called a hoax. The one with lettering, white and elongated... I can't remember the name.

And under no circumstance am I sayinf this is a hoax.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3e1dc63100e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

True-seer…..

Is this object in question?

If it is, a quick check via Google Earth should show if there’s a structure there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92e886fab189.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4154555bb32.jpg[/atsimg]

Here’s the EXIF data I extracted.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
For people having trouble seeing the UFO, I made a little drawing of it four you.

It makes me think of the one from California and that was called a hoax. The one with lettering, white and elongated... I can't remember the name.

Aresh Troxit.....

You mean this Isaac Carret drone hoax

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes, thank you very much!!!... or maybe not.

No, thank you, I really had a blind spot there...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Even Hans Solo wouldn't fly that rust bucket..............

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wow, ok. Ive spent some time pondering this photo, ran through all the CS4 filters and what not...Im often one of the first to jump on the "this one could be real" bandwagon but I can assure you guys this is 100% NOT A UFO.

The shape just doesnt work...in fact it looks like something that could be done from one of the "watermarking" photoshop filters. You can tell the flash fired in this photo...so if it did, that object should show a much more pronounced reflection...It would light up just like the trees and the rest of the back ground...am I wrong?

The report seems to be a little too, coincidental...I cant put my finger on it but there is something about this one that seems like BS
It almost looks like those hoaxed "drone" UFO photos that surfaced a while back.
Maybe Im wrong here guys, but this one doesnt work.

Of course that just my opinion and in a way Im starting to bum myself out over all this...I never intended to be one of those debunker type guys...oh well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It looks like a gigantic water bucket.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join