It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Mighty WOS" (William One Sac) Radio Dedication Project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
By now most of our members and guests know of the passing of our friend and one of the founding people of AboveTopSecret.com, John Crawford (aka William One Sac on the website). The shear outpouring of comments and stories of how he touched our life's has been simply overwhelming. His family has shared their appreciation for your posts/comments and wanted us to thank you all for the support throughout the years of his first being diagnosed with Cancer.

WOS (as he was known by his friends), was a very unique person. Despite the years of ongoing complications and pain, he still made every effort to maintain a relationship with ATS and it's members. He loved this website and loved being a part of it, it was a part of his life force that kept him going. Many may already know that his investigative pursuits in the alternative realm are legendary, the most recent one being on the mysteries surrounding Camp Hero, Montauk. Anyone that has visited his website Subversive Element knows that his interests in UFO's, the paranormal and conspiracies were all topics that he was very interested in. What many may not know is that he also had a great sense of humor (and this included not taking himself too seriously). He loved to laugh, crack jokes and play pranks on the unsuspecting. He maintained his sense of humor even up to the day he left us all to investigate that 'final unknown' subject in his list of interests.

Because we all loved John, we decided that we wanted to create something humorous for him to possibly take his mind off his pain in the final days of his earthly life. So using the very subjects we knew that he was interested in, we produced a comedic satire of a fictitious New York radio station, "The Mighty WWOS". We tried to keep this project a secret, so much so that even our staff didn't know what they were participating in. We did so because we (staff) already were emotionally wrecked knowing that WOS (John) wouldn't be with us for much longer on earth. So they too will be listening to this for the very first time just as you members and guests will be. I'll just add that WOS (John) and his family after listening to the project found it very clever and funny, they also loved that we'd take the time to create it for him.

I do feel that I need to add a small disclaimer here. Please keep in mind that this is a 'fake broadcast' and we are poking fun at ourselves and the subjects that we love to read about and investigate. This was created for John (William One Sac) Crawford to bring a smile to his face because he loved to laugh and have fun, so please enjoy it based on that premise.

So lets tune that dial now to the "Mighty WWOS" where our slogan is...WOS Up....!

Johnny Anonymous

length: 15:00
Downloadable file: sp_3352.mp3
size: 7202k

If you experience buffering (or any other problems), you can also right-click on the blue file entitled: "sp_3352.mp3" , then choose "save as" or "save link as" for download to your PC.

::edit to add download link::

[edit on 6/8/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

hah ... hole in Juan ... it takes Juan to know Juan

hah ... implant out

hah ... MemoryShock

hah ... zazzquatch has abductioned some poor chap

very kewl Johnny.

[edit on 8 Jun 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That was "Majestic!"

Thanks everyone.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Very well put together, J. The segments were hysterical. Good to see some of your material. Who did the country accent in the very beginning? It was great.

Loved the WOS bit at the end.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I do believe that was the man himself, Johnny Anonymous doing the Redneck Truck and Storage spot. But I just may be wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You can never go wrong with the dueling banjos.

Great work Johnny.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks for that hilarious podcast

I have my tickets to the semper/Huggy Bear show

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That was hysterically funny and a wonderful wonderful present for WOS.

I am sure he enjoyed it immensely.

Thank you so much for sharing.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
LOL Johnny, U r very talented.

Implant OUT

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That was PERFECT

Way to go Johnny!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

hah ... zazzquatch has abductioned some poor chap
reply to post by schrodingers dog

yes it was me, and my new hair salon boyfriend/abductee was in fact Sanctum.....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh this is GREAT! Semper buddy, when are you going to release an album?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Beautiful.

Well done.

It was a dance in the rain.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Absolutely genius! What a great tribute to a great man and fellow conspiracy theorist!

Five thumbs up!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Johnny.

That was well produced podcast that you have made. I believe you made a fitting tribute my man. You guys and gals had me laughing through the whole podcast.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Cool brother johnny ....very very cool!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I do believe that was the man himself, Johnny Anonymous

Oh wow! I had no idea! LOL! Good job, J. I never would have known that was you. Great stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Excellent and funny production! I'm sure WOS loved it. Appreciate all of you that put yourselves out there without inhibitions for the simple purpose of helping a friend.

Well done!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh my god guys.....how brilliant! I giggled through the whole thing, and as for the portal to hell in a Glasgow toilet...the flames chapped his arse??! Priceless!

What a wonderful tribute to a brilliant man...thank you so much for sharing this with us.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Perfect

Johnny you rock!! thank you for putting this together,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join