It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Orders Troops To Prepare For War With US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

www.eutimes.net

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today state that Prime Minister Putin has ordered Russian military forces to prepare to confront American military forces in Afghanistan over what Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov warns is the “greatest threat to International peace and security”, Afghanistan’s thriving drug trade supported by the US and NATO.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I was doing some research for another topic and I stumbled across this on-line Newspaper. I don't know this newspaper but it seams that it is conspiracy minded. It isn't however complete rubbish.

One of the most serious problems of the fight with the drug threat from Afghanistan is that the USA and the other states, making part of the coalition forces, refuse to take decisive measures to destroy either the poppy crops or the drug labs working in the country. It is significant that over the years that the NATO servicemen have been deployed in Afghanistan, the poppy crops, according to the United Nations, have increased there by 40 times.

english.ruvr.ru...

Has anyone heard something more about this?

www.eutimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It is written as they say, "there will be wars an rumors of wars" this is a rumor me thinks

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i remember stumbling upon this online newspaper once .
It's got nothing to do with the european union otherwise ,well first of all they would have been on a .eu domain

I wouldn't trust that site to much

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would certainly like to see more sources validating this, these are strong words from Russia, but after the Poland missile shield which completely disregarded what Russia opposed, there is clear indications that the US and Russia aren't playing nice. The Georgian Osseta proxy war was a clear indication of a US/Russia conflict.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The NWO are using, and have been using for quite a while, drugs to make money and keep people in a state which makes them unable to do anything about their generally pathetic state of being. If that report is right, the Russians are going to return to Afghanistan and finish what they started in 1979. If you think that the US/European coalition was responsible for lots of civilian casualties, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Alex Jones over at info wars has delved deeply into this.
he has good references

the US gov is GUARDING the poppies.
this funds Zionist black ops
as in Iran contra, vietnam, nicaragua columbia, mexico etc

When the cccp collapsed and the ruskies booted the oligarchs out
the zionists swiched contol of the Herion trade from the 'stans to the US.

the bilderbergers have just voted to go to war with Iran
iran is confronting israel over gaza
the russians just declared The cheosan in korea as a false flag

IMHO
prep for ww111

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.eutimes.net... LINKS TO www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal Sorcha Faal

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Boom goes the dynamite!

EU Times is a right wing propaganda site. Sorcha Faal needs no further introduction here.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
david both david booth david booth david booth david booth
good point CD
the ruskies are prolly always prepared for war war with the US

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If this is true.. This is HUGE!!!!! Well.. I have to admit it.... WWIII is on the horizon! Spend some extra time with family. Start doing your bucket list. Soon this planet will only be inhabital if your underground!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

LOL Do we never learn?

I guess continuing to write crappolla and publishing it, Sorcha may get something right someday, however, this is not that day.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
EU TIMES = SORCHA FAAL

Ie.. Its 90% fiction.

Treat it as such.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

the bilderbergers have just voted to go to war with Iran

IMHO
prep for ww111

where does this information come from? would like to read your source.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

www.infowars.com...
also this is a couple of days old..

at the same time within a day or two Iran says they will guard a flotilla to Gaza..

Ahmadinejad Stresses Need for New World Order

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday called for cooperation among world states to forge a new world order.
english.farsnews.com...

IMHO
set up for a little population reduction amoungst the sheeple
edit : on both sides

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
EU TIMES = SORCHA FAAL

Ie.. Its 90% fiction.

Treat it as such.

Only 90% eh? i was thinking more 99.9% crap from sorcha faal....

All of you put aside the source of the announcement for on moment....

Wars are not advertised by ANY media before they happen...

They just happen...

When and if WW3 starts you will hear about it AFTER it has all kicked off not before and anyone who thinks they will get definitive confirmation from the MSM ( or smaller outlets) before it does is frankly away with the fairies.

yes we can predict and watch patterns occurring but you guys really think that the headlines the day before it happens will say 'World war 3 to start tomorrow' these sort of headlines only appears on ATS like sites

there will be NO advance warning ... remember that ....

[edit on 8/6/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Isnt NWO and the term new world order derived from Hitler?

WTF would people use a term and idealist of Hitler????

Am I missing somthing or when did it become acceptable for a leader to talk or act like hitler?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Well, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars both pretty much started out that way.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Dermo
EU TIMES = SORCHA FAAL

Ie.. Its 90% fiction.

Treat it as such.

Only 90% eh? i was thinking more 99.9% crap from sorcha faal....

All of you put aside the source of the announcement for on moment....

Wars are not advertised by ANY media before they happen...

They just happen...

When and if WW3 starts you will hear about it AFTER it has all kicked off not before and anyone who thinks they will get definitive confirmation from the MSM ( or smaller outlets) before it does is frankly away with the fairies.

yes we can predict and watch patterns occurring but you guys really think that the headlines the day before it happens will say 'World war 3 to start tomorrow' these sort of headlines only appears on ATS like sites

there will be NO advance warning ... remember that ....

[edit on 8/6/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

This is true as I beleave it. WWIII will happen and will be the end as described in the bible "not basing this ont he bible but how it is explained is a great descriptional referance".

It will come like a theif in the night. No one would openly claim war on the USA nor any other nuke able super power. Unless they wish to be nuked before they begain.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Well, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars both pretty much started out that way.

those are local little wars in comparison to a world war .. and iraq and afghanistan started after the first blow of that war had already been struck and was reported on for the first time in history 9/11

the incident happened .. was Then reported on .. then we went to war ... BUT the war had already started when that first plane hit the tower and this happened before any main stream or otherwise had reported on it ..

like i said the events that lead to war or start wars are very very rarely reported on before hand .. 9/11 was a slight exception as we were informed just after the event and then watched the rest of it live ( as planned by the attackers).

Lots of little wars appear but even they have incidents that start them that are reported on after the fact ... if we knew what was coming we could stop it from happening right?

<<   2 >>

join